200W CFL Fluorescent Bulb Grow Light Hood Reflector kit-Bloom Bulb?

vondoobie420

I am growing 2-3 auto plants at a time in a grow tent 36-Inches Long x 20-Inches Wide x 60-Inches Tall. I will use a 200 watt bulb that came with the kit. Is There a bloom bulb that is compatible with that hood...My grow: Auto Seeds Trans Siberian,200W CFL Fluorescent Bulb Grow Light Hood Reflector Hydroponics Kit ( 200W CFL Fluorescent Bulb Grow Light Hood Reflector Hydroponics Kit - 200 Watt129799 ), Lights of America walmart, fluorescent , Virtual Sun Grow Tent - 36'' x 20'' x 60'' , Advanced Nutrients GMB pH Perfect grow, micro, bloom. I did not buy the tent yet but my budget is $99, and $ 60 for a Bloom bulb for the existing hood. presently I am using scotts hyponics potting soil. I wish I had a bigger budget but this is it... My first grow and first post...37 years smokin and 4 weeks growing (first grow is with bag seed, scotts, and wallmart light-4 weeks 9 inches in a cold kitchen-but the thing looks good-thing as I do not know if it male or female, time will tell the tale) any head strart on that grow bulb will help...thanxs....

Back
Top Bottom