2010 Growing A Plant Is Still Illegal

In Louisiana, a mother and son went to jail for growing this:

Picture Below

That's all. That pathetic little plant.

How could the arresting police officers feel anything but humiliation that they are ordered to arrest people for such a 'crime'? Perhaps they enjoy their work. Perhaps they sleep more soundly knowing the world has one less little cannabis plant in it.

Keeping America safe. From a non-toxic plant grows naturally in at least a dozen American states.

The people of the 22nd century are going to look back and shake their heads in disbelief that such pettiness existed in our days; that adherence to outdated, ridiculous laws ruined the lives of otherwise non-criminal people.

What a fucking joke.

What a con.

CannabisPlantBust.jpg

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Prison Planet
Copyright: 2009 Alex Jones

Truth fades, Yet LIES flourish forever...:roorrip:

Sadly it is,,The worst part is that WE keep voting in the ones who MAKE these idiot laws..:roorrip:

Probably had a "street value" of $20,000!!! Yes career bust for sure. Probably required SWAT team with a bunch of gung-ho jackasses to arrest these people who were undoubtedly connected to gangs and organized crime.

I was refering to over 70 years of lies brought about by the United States government. After 8,500 years of truth..:roorrip:

And I bet that that pair of CFLs is "sophisticated grow equipment" too! :loopy:

This is a frivolous waste of government resources.

they certainly made a big dent in the marijuana industry with this bust, look at all that weed. :peace:

hahahahahahaaaaa :roorrip:

I have a friend in Wisconsin who is a celebrated photographer, and the local Law Officers regularly check his yard and his house, whether he's out on assignment, or not. The one plant he grows is not yet illegal, so they can't touch him, yet... But the State Government keeps trying to get the Bill passed to outlaw it.

That is soo dumb. And just so ya know about the lies. The government is fucked and currupt! They tell ya what you want to here then fuck ya over. Cigarettes are grown with radiactive fertalizer becasue you gov. wants to fuck with ya anyway they can. Now weed is pure awsome...sometimes the gov agrees (when its right for them) then its bad agian. Just keep growing evertone. Overtake the world with that beautifull green plant

That is soo dumb. And just so ya know about the lies. The government is fucked and currupt! They tell ya what you want to here then fuck ya over. Cigarettes are grown with radiactive fertalizer becasue you gov. wants to fuck with ya anyway they can. Now weed is pure awsome...sometimes the gov agrees (when its right for them) then its bad agian. Just keep growing evertone. Overtake the world with that beautifull green plant

We have to go about changing things the only way the government can deal with it--through first the States, and then the U.S. Supreme Court. You can moan and cry and swear all you want in these threads... it won't change a damn thing. We MUST find the appropriate loop-holes in the existing Laws, and do it the right way, so it can't be overturned. Get smart, and keep busy doing whatever you can; I've been busy for 10 years. And I'm not going to stop.

How did Deputy of Mayberry, Barney Fife find the shoe box grow, don't tell me that this massive grow op.was in plain view. Second when he brought the big bust back to Andy his cousin and Sheriff, why wasn't this just thrown out, so the kids mom could thank Andy with a big box of brownies, so life could go back to normal in Mayberry ? This must of cost the Townsfolk of Mayberry a lot of tax dollars. :peace: :popcorn:

Wow look at all those buds, lol. Tell me they were driving around with this in plain view, at least that would make some sense.

I would be asking serious questions of that police force and ask how much money was spent on that bust,then hold the cop to account how putting 2 people behind bars for that pathetic single plant is protecting society!

I would be asking serious questions of that police force and ask how much money was spent on that bust,then hold the cop to account how putting 2 people behind bars for that pathetic single plant is protecting society!

Ask all you want. Don't know how LEO's are in Canada, but here they really believe they are protecting society and no amount is too ridiculous for them to justify.

My attorney estimates it cost the state around $25,000 to arrest and prosecute me for possession of 1.15g. That does not include the additional costs involved with the ensuing probation/rehabilitation efforts. When you add the total spent by the state and by me, it is in the neighborhood of $50-60,000 for $10-15 worth of cannabis.

The DEA spent a reported $12 million on Operation Pipe Dreams to ultimately jail one guy, Tommy Chong.

Even though the plants are tiny, they really think they did a good job. Protect and serve you know?!?!

Ask all you want. Don't know how LEO's are in Canada, but here they really believe they are protecting society and no amount is too ridiculous for them to justify.

My attorney estimates it cost the state around $25,000 to arrest and prosecute me for possession of 1.15g. That does not include the additional costs involved with the ensuing probation/rehabilitation efforts. When you add the total spent by the state and by me, it is in the neighborhood of $50-60,000 for $10-15 worth of cannabis.

The DEA spent a reported $12 million on Operation Pipe Dreams to ultimately jail one guy, Tommy Chong.

Even though the plants are tiny, they really think they did a good job. Protect and serve you know?!?!

in response to your comment about operation pipe dreams, I had heard of Tommy Chong being arrested for the bongs and whatever but never knew of the name of the operation(s), a google search filled that curiosity and all I have to say is WOW, the stupidity in our laws.

quote from one of the many stories I read about operation pipe dreams.

"People Selling Drug Paraphernalia Are In Essence No Different Than Drug Dealers. They Are As Much A Part Of Drug Trafficking As Silencers Are A Part Of Criminal Homicide." -- John Brown, Acting DEA Chief

Back
Top Bottom