2014 gurellia ready to grow

dabomb

image8662.jpg

I grow outside, guerrilla grow every summer. I germinate seeds in January. I put all my seeds in solo cups with pro mix. After they veg for two weeks I put them under 12/12 HPS. It takes about two or three weeks to sex. After they show sex I put them back in veg 18/6. In April I put two foot females in the ground also using pro mix and mycorrhizae. Since I guerrilla grow I also use terra sorb. Terra sorb is basically water crystals with different kinds of mycorrhizae. I only water them if it hasn't rained in two weeks. I used stored rain water. This has always worked for me. I never have problems with males. I do get a few hermied seed. I only had four hermied seeds out of six pounds.

In the pic I have makes on the left and females on the right, mother in the middle and clones in my self made cloner.

In the pic I have makes on the left and females on the right, mother in the middle and clones in my self made cloner.

That's really cool dabomb :). You ever have problems with rippers or cops? We can't grow outside this year so I'm looking for places to stick a couple.... or few :laughtwo:

I was gonna stick some in the corn, but saw both the chp and sheriff's coppers buzz the farm for like a hour last week. There's no way you can get off a plant this season. Some guys will try I'm sure but I'm going to laugh when I see that show. It's going to be fines and buttsecks. But the question I have is- Do you plant on public land like reservations or stick to plain sight where no one would ever think to look? I've scouted a couple spots in town xd Think I could get a few off. They even banned indoors here too- so might as well get crazy. Welfare hands on their business 24 scouts already showing up in last years grow.. Too bad for them

Everyone warns against doing the guerrilla grows on public lands for some reason. Think cause everyone knows someone who's fleece johnsons fruity booty

I'm no noob to outdoor.. Actually don't think I'm a noob indoors either (except to some of these guys here) but this type of growing- noob, not even newb.. I want to learn the secrets without having my balls stretched over my face

The photo conversion on this site is for your own safety, and saves bandwidth in the resizing of your picture. Some people forget (mainly Apple users) that their phone has gps and that position data is put into every picture they take unless they turn it off. On Android, gps metadata is disabled by default, but Apple is designed for those who can barely use a can opener..

It protects them from themselves. :) The 420 is added because they're hosting the photo, and they can but all that metadata is stripped outc. Far as the public knows you are in timbucktoo

That's really cool dabomb :). You ever have problems with rippers or cops? We can't grow outside this year so I'm looking for places to stick a couple.... or few :laughtwo:

I was gonna stick some in the corn, but saw both the chp and sheriff's coppers buzz the farm for like a hour last week. There's no way you can get off a plant this season. Some guys will try I'm sure but I'm going to laugh when I see that show. It's going to be fines and buttsecks. But the question I have is- Do you plant on public land like reservations or stick to plain sight where no one would ever think to look? I've scouted a couple spots in town xd Think I could get a few off. They even banned indoors here too- so might as well get crazy. Welfare hands on their business 24 scouts already showing up in last years grow.. Too bad for them

Everyone warns against doing the guerrilla grows on public lands for some reason. Think cause everyone knows someone who's fleece johnsons fruity booty

I'm no noob to outdoor.. Actually don't think I'm a noob indoors either (except to some of these guys here) but this type of growing- noob, not even newb.. I want to learn the secrets without having my balls stretched over my face

Hey Bothteams and Dabomb. I've been doing outdoors for 38 years now. With care you can pull it off. A couple of good tips are number one Google your local newspapers and check to see when they search your county. Believe it or not they tend to do the same counties the same weeks each year. I can search mine back to 2007. Each year always the week of Sept 15th. Secondly the less you visit the better your chances are of harvesting. I'll be writng more about how to do that soon.

I use pretty much every trick I can think of and add new each year. Hiding in plain sight has worked well for me too. I have alot of tips on my blog I just added a few more. I'd love for you to join in and share some of your tips also
Best of luck to both of you.

Back
Top Bottom