2017 News Strains Crop King Seeds Grow Journal Contest

So is there some sort of CK contest still going on?

I scored some CK beans on a recent trip out to BC a couple months ago and got some sprouting now.

CropKingSeeds03.jpg

Decided to send the Afghani's to a buddy so just used 3 each of the Skunk and BlueBerry hoping for at least one really nice male of each to cross with an Otto#1 all CBD girl vegging away in my main grow room.

OSAK47BBplanted06.jpg

One of the BB never came up and the same with one of the AK fems that are not from CK. This pic is from 5 min ago.

OSAK47BB06111701.jpg

Might just try to sprout one of the 2 BB beans I have left but a buddy is sending me a fistful of beans from crossing 5 female ISS with 3 male DJShort's BB. Getting a chubby just thinking about those!
:)

:peace:

So is there some sort of CK contest still going on?

Yes. The information is in post #1 of this thread. You would have to be growing/journaling one of the four new (2017) strain choices, though - Cali OG Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Jack or White Widow Auto. I believe this contest runs until the end of the year.

Hey CKS, thanks for the opportunity! I have some of your Cali OG Haze I have been thinking about starting. I see that you are choosing the winner. Is it a random draw or a "best grow" type contest?

Can I please enter my northern lights auto flower? Also if the king reads this can we please get some sweeter tropical strains. I like banana.

yea I talked to ur customer support and found out there was a store down the road that had em that ive been to and never even knew. I didn't rlly want to order if I didn't have to and kept seeing on ur site that thiers store in my city, and I googled it and never found nothing so talked to them and she was nice enough to check and tell me about a few. I have kept packages and have posted pics of them in cups with the packs beside. with temp and bottled water incase they didn't germinate but they all did 10/10 :) and prob have receipt.

Just finished my first ever grow. grew 6 Early miss auto's under 600w hps. it turned out really good and I'm on the next grow. 5 cks WW auto's and 5 Amnesia Haze been in the dirt a week now. I never expect the result to be such good smoke I haven't been to the dispensary since. I love WW and cannot wait to see how it turns out..

Crop King Seeds White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal #3604400356
Crop King Seeds White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal

Heres my grow journal..... hope you all like it and can get something helpful from it.
This is my very first grow and am loving the experience. Its almost like I would expect bonsai to be. Very Stimulating and Relaxing.

Very Healthy!!
Thanks,
20171211_123654.jpg

20171213_141937.jpg
20171213_142057.jpg

2nd Grow - CKS Autos White Widow & Amnesia Haze

Growing some White Widow Autoflower by cropkingseeds aswell as a few Amnesia haze , Just finished my first ever grow 6 Earlymiss by Cropkingseeds and went way better then I could of amadgined , great smoke. and started my next grow right away, cant wait to see how they turn out. Loving the CKS

day16goinggr8.jpg

heres a pic of one of the Earlymiss auto's I grew,
23201685_10212840461159657_783254426_n.jpg

High All,

If you have ordered our 2017 four new strains (Cali OG Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Jack and White Widow Autoflower) from us and have been growing these strains then this is your chance to WIN 20 SEEDS OF YOUR CHOICE. You can either choose 2 strains of 10 each or 20 seeds of 1 strain. You choose your favorite strain.

What to do?

1. Share the link of your grow journal here and we will choose 1 grand winner.

2. Your grow journal should have "CROP KING SEEDS" in the title featuring our newest strains . (eg. Crop King Seeds White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal)

3. Include your 6 digit order number to validate that it is our seeds.

The winners will be announced before this year ends so you still have time to document and start your grow journal here in 420mag.

If you haven't got your seeds from Crop King yet. Then get a 10% discount when you order. This offer is exclusive to 420mag members only. See below for the coupon code.

Let us know if you have questions. Good luck!

High All,

If you have ordered our 2017 four new strains (Cali OG Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Jack and White Widow Autoflower) from us and have been growing these strains then this is your chance to WIN 20 SEEDS OF YOUR CHOICE. You can either choose 2 strains of 10 each or 20 seeds of 1 strain. You choose your favorite strain.

What to do?

1. Share the link of your grow journal here and we will choose 1 grand winner.

2. Your grow journal should have "CROP KING SEEDS" in the title featuring our newest strains . (eg. Crop King Seeds White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal)

3. Include your 6 digit order number to validate that it is our seeds.

The winners will be announced before this year ends so you still have time to document and start your grow journal here in 420mag.

If you haven't got your seeds from Crop King yet. Then get a 10% discount when you order. This offer is exclusive to 420mag members only. See below for the coupon code.

Let us know if you have questions. Good luck!

Peace all I've purchased my seeds and Started my First Grow. White widow
643373-cks & 673211-CKS I'll be sure to share Week 1 of Veg. ✌

Peace all I've purchased my seeds and Started my First Grow. White widow
643373-cks & 673211-CKS I'll be sure to share Week 1 of Veg. ✌

That's great. Especially if the White Widow is White Widow Auto, lol (I have a few of those seeds and would be interested in seeing how the strain grows).

However, the contest was last year, and a winner was already chosen.

That's great. Especially if the White Widow is White Widow Auto, lol (I have a few of those seeds and would be interested in seeing how the strain grows).

However, the contest was last year, and a winner was already chosen.
We are doing a new contest soon , keep your Crop King Seeds growing and take a lot of photos.

We are doing a new contest soon , keep your Crop King Seeds growing and take a lot of photos.

I was just sitting here trying to decide what to grow. ^That^ helped ;) .

Thanks for the contests, and thanks for being a sponsor of my favorite Internet forum.

Back
Top Bottom