21 day defo

kaw900r

Cleaned her up gorilla girl mother

20210127_102515.jpg

Ok but the whole idea of a mother is to keep her in veg since clones develop roots much fast in veg but very slow in flower. But she’s in flower now so any clones will be monster cropped.

Either way that’s a beautiful girl - kudos!
What do you mean by monster cropped? Might be something to try

What do you mean by monster cropped? Might be something to try
If you take a clone from a plant in flower its call a monster, instead of a regular clone. It will grow funny at first when it is reverting back to veg. When you put it back into flower it will grow differently from other clones.
Thats why we don't put a mother into the flower tent unless we want rid of her.
I have 3 mothers in flower now. They are huge.
I also have 3 jher monsters in flower now they are quite unruly.
Look at my post purple pics they are in there.

If you take a clone from a plant in flower its call a monster, instead of a regular clone. It will grow funny at first when it is reverting back to veg. When you put it back into flower it will grow differently from other clones.
Thats why we don't put a mother into the flower tent unless we want rid of her.
I have 3 mothers in flower now. They are huge.
I also have 3 jher monsters in flower now they are quite unruly.
Look at my post purple pics they are in there.
Interesting and great bud it produced. Think I might try a couple t/u

@kaw900r, The defol looks good and i hope the buds get stacked and fat. If you could post a followup pic is a couple weeks or right before harvest i would love to see how they turn out.

How do those grow, never tried the auto's
I am new to growing and so far just one grow all auto. i am not sure how to compare because it’s all I have experience with but it seems to be less time consuming and a harvest in 90- 100 days. I am using 3-5 gal pots and now that @Emilya turned me on to geoflora Nutes it’s so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom