23 grams of the d-nugz

SpreadYourMind

Picture043_edited.jpg

overview of the nugs

cd0d12ca.jpg

Picture045_edited.jpg

danky fresh :allgood: :allgood:

Hawker said:
keep that door open for me....goddamn it. I fucking hate this. I told myself I would stop smoking during college semesters, because these Cisco courses are a bitch...and I have...then I got this bird, and I gotta watch my pennies, and be smart about taking care of him...fuck. Gotta deal with life, no time to smoke these days...
hahah yeah man i should have it all the timem now :allgood:

looks delish:Rasta:

That is standard dank and the price you paid was a little more then I would have paid but you definently didn't get ripped off. All pot I smoke looks like that or better. For some reason it is just really easy to find banger shit around here(PA).

looks like some good hydro.. good stuff man

Jri5002 said:
That is standard dank and the price you paid was a little more then I would have paid but you definently didn't get ripped off. All pot I smoke looks like that or better. For some reason it is just really easy to find banger shit around here(PA).
yeah i mean we get this same shit or better around here all the time too but 250? you think thats ripped off? i meannn maybe if your buyin lbs at a time id be payin like 190 or 200 an oz but not if i was buyin one at a time

Jri5002 said:
That is standard dank and the price you paid was a little more then I would have paid but you definently didn't get ripped off.

Like I said, you definently didn't get ripped off...

WOW! i never knew how much Americans paid for cron. I pay about $150 for an ounce and that Canadian $. It would be hard to make some money off an ounce in the states.

not really.. its almost as if the same..depending on how much we charge we could make more profit..bud is more valuable over here definitely ..its funny cause 250 an oz here is gooood price

Back
Top Bottom