2nd Grow - 400 W MH/HPS - Soil - Grape God - Critical Kush - Dream Queen

Edward Scissorhash

Hello. This is my 2nd grow journal. My first grow was a great learning experience and I feel like this 2nd time around is going to be more fun than the first. My first grow, there was a couple corners that I may have cut, and i was growing throughout the winter with horrible air exchange, not the best temperatures and 0 humidity what so ever.

This grow, I will be starting at the end of winter, and once my plants grow a little it will be nice and warm soon enough. I am using a heating pad for a little extra heat for my seedlings/sprouts. I am using clean RO water for my entire grow, and use just that to water my sprouts until they are a decent size then i start with diluted nutes.

I am growing 2 critical kush clones from my first grow. (got to practice cloning at the same time :)
3 grape god bag seeds
and 3 dream queen bag seeds

The biggest changes from my last grow to this grow are:
I swapped out my cheap 400w sylvania 15$ MH bulb for a nice digilux 400w mh with great color spectrum and lumens/longetivity.

It will be warm instead of a blistering negative degree winter (I grow outside in a small shed)

I will now have awesome air circulation and can finally use my inlane fan to full effectiveness

I now added azomite into my soil mix of (happy frog dirt mixed with blood meal, bone meal, dolomite lime, epsom salt and earthworm castings.) I am not using the earthworm castings this grow, but like the castings alot even tho im not using them.

before i only used nonsulfer molasses with tiger bloom and grow big from fox farm,
this grow i have the entire fox farm nutrient setup besides, the organic big bloom, i just dont see the necessity to need it. So I will be feeding my plants with tiger bloom, grow big, kangaroots, microbe brew, open seseme, beastie bloomz, and cha ching with a little additional molasses. i also got the sledgehammer for flushing and breaking down salts in soil. I will be doin 2 flushes during my grow as shown in the feeding schedule as well.

my first grow was a scrog, I like scrogs and it was a good experience, but at the same time I dont think I will be doing scrog again as it did make some things inconvenient for me only because of my specific setup, others could have better setups with scrog, I am space limited though so I dont recommend scrogging with hard to reach/small grow rooms. I will still be doing a lot of training and making bushy plants though.

i will be using the fox farm soil feeding schedule exactly to see how it works out.

7_12.jpg

6769.jpg

7645.jpg

8505.jpg

9389.jpg

12445.jpg

13292.jpg

14268.jpg

10399.jpg

16233.jpg

15243.jpg

111032.jpg

5882.jpg

41087.jpg

21638.jpg

31453.jpg

12446.jpg

Using this exact feeding schedule with everything on it but the big bloom as obviously shown.
The schedule here shows a 4 week veg, im going to do 8 though. I plan on vegging for 2 months then flower for 2 months.
ff_feeding_schedule.png

first to sub up :) looks like a solid start to a good grow- laying a good foundation is paramount to any success down the line and it appears you have everything covered for that :thumb:

wish you all the best brother(if you are indeed a brother LOL) :peace: :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom