UK Soil HSO Sour Diesel Grow

Smokedankuk

Hi this is my first CFL grow I'm growing HSO Amherst Sour Diesel fem, here is a quick break down list of what I'm using and my equipment etc.

*Currently seedling is at day 6 WK 1
*Veg: 4wks
*Flower: 10wks

Possible harvest 2-3 wk August.

*Temps: 28°
*Humidity: 42%
*Lights: 125w dual spec CFL + 2x 35w 2000L bulbs
*40x40x140 grow tent 4" exhaust carbon filter
*Medium: Canna Terra professional soil with added perlite.
*Bucket size- 3 gallon pot
*Nutrients- Fox farm big bloom/Grow big /Tiger bloom following fox farm soil feeding schedule
*Strain- H.S.O Amherst Sour Diesel.
*Will be topping, lst and using scrog net

Photos will be added v.soon.

Thankyou for looking and follow me my fellow stoners on my mystic garden grow ☮️

420-magazine-mobile1375739950.jpg

Think I will come alone for the ride if you don't mind, I'm interested in growing sour diesel in the near future, I also use the ff nutes and I have been getting good results, I'm no professional and still learning everyday but I will help with any advice I can. Best of luck to you

Think I will come alone for the ride if you don't mind, I'm interested in growing sour diesel in the near future, I also use the ff nutes and I have been getting good results, I'm no professional and still learning everyday but I will help with any advice I can. Best of luck to you
Thanks Tom will be updating day by day or 2 days at most sit down and enjoy the movie✌

Morning 420 fam quick update on day 7 before go work heres a quick picture she's growing very fast, beautiful green tone to her.
Day 7 WK 1
*Temps 27.5
*RH 47%
420-magazine-mobile714188278.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1979918078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile350666467.jpg

Morning 420 fam, I have a question would like to pick someone's brain lol this will be my first time using a scrog net, whens best time to put my net up?
Also when do y'all top your plants want to top ealry as possible as I'm on a one plant grow want her as bushy as possible. Would love some advice cheers guys ☮️

I top after 3rd or 4th node. As for the net I waited a bit longer then I should have so Iam not sure. Maybe someone with more scrog exp can answer that for ya as this is my first time scrogin as well
Thanks Wiley I have topped her now 3rd node done as early as possible as I may top again and try a mainline. Okay no worries I will try find out and do a bit of trial and error ✌

Afternoon 420 family have a update on my Amherst Sour d grow it's on day 13 I'm very happy with it's growth as I have already topped her, she took to it very well and is very bushy already.
Room temp has been kept at 28°
RH 45%
Feeding fox farm big bloom at the moment at 1/4 strength

420-magazine-mobile360652121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1859787444.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom