420 Magazine Background

Pennywise Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Hey 420 it’s good to be back!
I’ll be running Black Lime Bubba, GG4 S1, Skittlez, Bandaid Haze and a mystery IHG chemovar.
first up is the Black Lime Bubba from @katsubluebird she’s starting to open up showing a number of tops at the canopy. Should be flipping the girls this weekend. Gotta get some cuts first before I do.

Pennywise

Homer Simpson

Grow Journal of the Month: August 2019 - Photo of the Month: June 2020
Hey buddy, glad to have you back. It truly wasn't the same without you here. :high-five:

Homer Simpson

I have been good generally. Just finished cutting the lawn a few minutes ago and almost had a heat stroke, lol. Crazy hot even up here.

Homer Simpson

Yesterday I put in my request for my free seeds from POTM with Dope-Seeds. Apparently they are decent breeders.
Amnesia
Blueberry
Kalashnikov
Skunk

Homer Simpson

A front come through a couple of hours ago and things cooled of a little.
We had a crazy thunderstorm yesterday blow through in the evening. Lightning galore and the power would go out for a few seconds with the big bangs so I unplugged my computer; luckily it was ok. I guess the farmers really needed the rain and I know my lawn did.

Buds Buddy

Grow Journal of the Month: May 2020
Glad you're back. I about chit when I heard you were gone. Like how can you have 420 Mag without the PW .... Right ???

Stunger

Grow Journal of the Month: May 2021 - Plant of the Month: May 2021
Here in NZ I hadn't even realized you were gone but welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom