Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

That sucks about them not germinating. I have two Killer A5 Haze seeds that I am REALLY looking forward to growing and trying to see if it matches the description buzz wise. I sure hope the both germinate I would HATE to lose those and every time I go to order more they are out again UGH :(

Bummer on the seeds brotha. Your flowering girls are looking proper. really nice. If you don’t mind refreshing me how did you take your cuts? Hoping you didn’t follow my cloning tutorial and fail. Check it out if you haven’t already. Hope your well seedling.
One love
For sure I will check that out. I have been playing around with minimal bought items which is a big reason things are not doing well. I want to pick up a few different things once the world is back to normal. Rockwool cubes, jiffy plugs....whatever just trying out different stuff. I was using just soil in a solo cup, but it is this same back of soil. I do not have a dome or heating mats. I am gonna add heating mats and try using plastic bags for humidity.

The cuts I took were done just before flip when I pruned the lower parts of the plants. Mostly new fragile growth...with the right conditions they probably would have done ok...but I think unstable temps and humidity cause them to die. I had a lower I missed that was a week or so into flower that I cut off and stuck her in dirt. She looks nearly the same now as when she was cut. Very healthy and firmly rooted.

I like the idea of monster cropping cause they turn around slowly. These cuts are just gonna be held in a small veg station under T8's and I will try and take fresh cuts to start playing with.

Day 41 Deluxe Slurbet
IMG_20200423_202253_266.jpg
IMG_20200423_201939_429.jpg

After some thinking today I decided to take out some of my Jordon of the Island regs. I have a lot of them, so if I have any issues it's no big deal. I think they should be fine the way I set them up. About an inch or two of some soiless mix.

I picked gods space needle and Black Funk Dawg and dropped two of each. I am looking for top two females to flower and I also dropped another couple Schromba to make four.
Screenshot_20200423-203750_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200423-203942_Chrome.jpg

I totally get it. I have been told by a couple of people that have come to my house that it reeks when I am flowering. Even with a filter. I never smell it really. Maybe while things are drying. But people say it reeks! I need a drying room with filters to fight it. It is a good thing I do not have many people over.
I can barely smell anything at all anymore. I'm legal.....just don't want people trying to break into me or any of my neighbors. It's the one good thing about Covid though....not worried about anyone coming into my space.....lots of coughing in here from the bong.

Those sound like good stories!
I almost wrote them out.....but they are pretty criminal. Tasers, guns, broken arms, biker gangs......God I don't miss the West Coast sometimes! :rofl:

When I moved to Vancouver the first time my apartment was shared with two other deadheads in a loft in the legendary Crosstown Traffic. The last guy to occupy that place was murdered and tossed in the dumpster out back. That happened the month before I got there. School of Hard Knox I tell you. :rofl:

Yeah that sounds like some crazy times. I have some crazy stories but most just involve underage drinking to excess. I work with a kid that is a decent bit younger than me that grew up sheltered. I tell him stories of my past some times and he always looks mystified about my experiences and the people I used to associate with lol.

Yeah that sounds like some crazy times. I have some crazy stories but most just involve underage drinking to excess. I work with a kid that is a decent bit younger than me that grew up sheltered. I tell him stories of my past some times and he always looks mystified about my experiences and the people I used to associate with lol.
I grew up in middle class suburbs. Pretty safe anyway most my life. Traveling around young and not really having a clue where your going can land you in some dangerous places. East Vancouver is extremely rough, and makes most peoples jaws drop in horror.

I also lived near the Murder Mountain area of California! I had no idea so many people were going missing back then. I was living up close to Humboldt state in Arcata, but would have gone with anyone to trim for cash. Luckily for me, I had good safe work as a caretaker for a super cool guy with MS. Got paid to hang out with him all day while he smoked medical 25 hrs a day :bongrip: .

I watched the whole Murder Mountain documentary and it seems like a sketchy place. It is crazy to me that people, especially chicks, will just jump in a car with random ass people to go trim bud for cash. Seems questionable at the very least. I grew up upper lower class, lower middle class living in some lower income areas. My house was a party house for my mom and her friends and then for my siblings and our friends. I cannot say I grew up or lived in any rough places but I have seen some crazy shit and have lived some craziness as well. Most of my super crazy stories are not mine but those of people I was friends with. I had one buddy that was always doing stupid shit and the stories I witnessed or heard are some of the more entertaining ones.

I'm in this boat now, wife has been working from home and looking quite irritated with me from the smells, luckily no one is coming over but I certainly got the "downstairs or nothing talk". I never really smelled it until tonight after chopping the 2. i have a vivosun carbon filter and it sucks :nervous-guy: I'll be investing in a better quality filter for downstairs, little one in the future ( hopefully after this madness Yeti:laugh:) thinking of the canna filter.

Cali sound like it was a hell of a ride for ya:passitleft:

that was a crazy documentary and the first thing I thought of after seedling posted that. man this grape pupil has me stuck ahahah Yeti longer the cure so far the better popped that amber jar tonight, very soapy I think I get it when MMS says hashy the nose is pungent spicy with that fruity pupil funk, very nice out of the bong. I'll press some tomorrow for the full flavor cheers guys :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom