Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Yea I had it in the dry rack for about a week and a half an now in the two tubs you see curing I plan to keep em in there for about a couple months before they head to my local shops here..As for the smoke report very smooth smoke not harsh, big creeper starts from the head and works it way down your back and all around your body, the come down isn't a couch locker very slow steady come down...Got about a 3 an half hour nap before work lol Thanks guys

Very Nice finish Crower!! I bet it tastes amazing!!! Love how the scrog turned out for you... I'm definitely hooked on scroggin, can't wait till I get a second tent!! :) great job on the ladies, and really good to see BPN perform so well! I think once my EJ is gone I will be giving there organic line a try...

Forgot to add this one last pic right before harvest sorry guys lol stoned
001742.JPG

Thanks guys only took me a week to harvest up an trim talk about to much work for 2 guys lol be sure to stop by my new journal when yall get a chance thanks

Crower, please put a link to the new journal in your sig for us! :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom