OG1969 Inside Out Blackcherry Soda & Platinum Purple Kush - Indoor Soil Grow

OG does it AGAIN! +reps Great pics...Thanks for letting me hitch a ride:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Thanks Hozona, too kind. The next roller coaster should be a nice one all sativa and all have a hell of a stretch once flipped the breeder states maybe 2-3 weeks veg and flip so wee will see and the inside girls smell even more amazing today. KInda the smell of good smoke one is use to smelling, Peace and will throw some photos of these up as they cure.
OG

Well the indoor irls have been harvested and are almost dry have them in the closet in the house to cold outside and dont want to run a light just for warmth. Not a bad harvest alot of little buds and they by far smell and look better than the outside girls.

Finished_2012_044.jpg

Finished_2012_049.jpg

So while they are finishing, I am prepping the grow tent for round two which should be fun got her cleaned out and sprayed down with a light bleach and water soloution. this grow will be 9 all feminized seeds, Thanks Korloin. Added perlite to the bottom of the buckects for drainage, 2 inches, and added some soil conditioners to the Empire Builder soil I purchased. Also took Smoke's advice and went and picked up a switchable ballist for MH and Hps so if I want then to veg under 1000w I can and then change out the bulb to the Hps for flower could not be easier and picked it all up for $60.00 off Craigslist. Merry Xmas to me, lol.
Finished_2012_074.jpg

Finished_2012_073.jpg

Finished_2012_076.jpg

Finished_2012_062.jpg

Finished_2012_061.jpg

Finished_2012_057.jpg

Finished_2012_060.jpg

Finished_2012_072.jpg

Finished_2012_055.jpg

Peace all will transfer this to a new journal as soon as the seeds go into the jiffy pots for germination, Peace OG

Looks like you are more than ready to start filling the tent with some new girls:cheesygrinsmiley:I am fascinated by the different approaches in growing. The nice thing is if it doesn't work one way, there are others to try...Me being a DIY guy keeps the costs of my experimenting to a minimum..Time is right for MMJ and I think the TABOO is going away. I am glad people have become more active in promoting cannabis use...:slide:
:tokin:

Well the inside girls have been harvested dried and went into the curing jars on 12/11 the samples have been very good :thumb: , nice high hits pretty quick and only need a couple tokes, and does not have the lemon smell the other ones did , and found out why they smelled different and glad I have smoked any or given it away it had mold on it, note to self dry a little longer on the bigger buds. That won't happen again. So they got burnt in the fireplace. Still have one bottle of the the ouside bcs girls , inspected twice for mold all good the new stuff looks and smeels very nice . So this will end this journal and getting ready to start the second journal. Pics of the curing buds.
IMAG08272.jpg

IMAG08262.jpg

Peace all and thanks for dropping by look forward to next grow should be a great one from what I have learned from this grow. OG

Well the last harvest is done just need to weigh it but the smoke is great , a little hint of a soda flavor on exhale, a very slight citrus odor not sure if lemon or orange,does have a little skunk smell as well and when toked on kinda gives you a slight oily taste texture in the mouth like it has been coated with resin, :cheer: the high kicks in fairly quickly after the 2nd or 4th toke not sure yet, lol. a picture of one of the final cured and trimmed buds. Peace all OG.
IMAG08732.jpg

IMAG08702.jpg

IMAG08681.jpg

HEY OG:):) WOW NICE WORK BUDDY!! Looks like you ll be right for some smoke for a while!!! Im out of Cindy already:( Nearly 3 months for 6.5 oz smoked.. Thats crazy!!
Im so hanging for my new girl to hit flower about 2 weeks or so.. Well thought Id drop in mate, and say Hi. Happy Christmas bro...

Well this grow has come to and end after three days of dark the BCS were harvested last night. Was nicely suprised to see they had realll put on the shine in the last three days. Will get the tent cleaned out and try and get another set of 9 plants going before xmas and ready for harvest before spring to give me a chance to get some plants ready for the great outdoors. Not as big of a harvest as I would have liked but willl hold me over till the next one. Some random shots during the harvest and a few trimmed buds to sample, must say the inside girls smell really good slight skunk, lemon, and spices.

04459.jpg

Harvest_2012_023.jpg

work_064.jpg

Harvest_2012_092.jpg

Harvest_2012_096.jpg

Harvest_2012_095.jpg

Harvest_2012_108.jpg

Harvest_2012_117.jpg

Harvest_2012_148.jpg

And this is one of the cured outside girls same strain has a real citrus odor and slighlty spicy smelling, the smoke is good has a very resinous taste kinda coats your mouth and the exhale hard to explain but is sweat, maybe the soda flavor not sure but still came out nice and still have about 1 1/2 pounds total so that will hold me till my next harvest I think. The cured bud .
Harvest_2012_143.jpg

Harvest_2012_142.jpg

Harvest_2012_119.jpg

Peace all look forward to the next Journal and some knowledge that I have gained through this one will help the next, this one gets A BIG FAT DONE STAMP>

Peace, OG

Gorgeous OG!! Congrats on a fantastic grow!:high-five::bravo::thumb:

Yes, theres nothing better than having a massive plant of buds hangin upside down:) AGREED>>> EXCELLENT WORK OG!!!
Keep it up, cant wait to see your next projects;) Take care mate, Smokemup..:bravo:

+ REPS FOR YOU OG! youve earned it pal....

Yes, theres nothing better than having a massive plant of buds hangin upside down:) AGREED>>> EXCELLENT WORK OG!!!
Keep it up, cant wait to see your next projects;) Take care mate, Smokemup..:bravo:

+ REPS FOR YOU OG! youve earned it pal....

Too kind my friend,Yes was a nice mix with the outside girls and the inside going at the same time. And learned alot from this one so the next will go little easier. This one is a wrap, getting ready to unwrap the next grow. Peace OG

Back
Top Bottom