OG1969 Inside Out Blackcherry Soda & Platinum Purple Kush - Indoor Soil Grow

Hey, Korloin , what is an auto regular non-sexed auto seeds? Yah KC has some nice seeds.
Grow is still going good having a slight yellowing issue with the girls not sure if it is ferts , or possibly the temp being low have kept the tent closed flushed the plant and then gave a little less than half strength, with the blue planet nutes , never had an issue using them before , funny thing is the buds look great starting to get a little frost on them and being 5 weeks into a 9 week cycle the yellow could he normal. Also put a piece of plywood under them to keep them off the concrete they were in a tent on carpet but the new tent in on the garage floor so hope that will help keep the roots warmer , still a semi inside grow but we have some cold night's coming so I am hoping for the best . Got the last plant QuadZilla pretty much ready to smoke, funny thing is it smells like lemons or citrus which is not what the BlackCherry Soda was suppose to be like so not sure if the guy I got them from really knew what they were but they do smell and look great , and are still curing so we will see what turns out of it , on the positive side I haven't had to go to the co-op and purchase any meds so that is also a plus. Will try and get things a little more dialed in for the next go round. Peace all OG

Hey, Korloin , what is an auto regular non-sexed auto seeds?

Yep. Just regular old regulars. :) I figure I should get at least 1 male out of the three and pollinate the fems. Then I can start making some auto versions of the strains I'm holding right now. If they go all male, I'll collect the pollen. If all fem? I'm researching this technique and will experiment first on the cutting I took from the Runtlet. Provided she roots. :)

Grow is still going good having a slight yellowing issue with the girls not sure if it is ferts , or possibly the temp being low have kept the tent closed flushed the plant and then gave a little less than half strength, with the blue planet nutes , never had an issue using them before , funny thing is the buds look great starting to get a little frost on them and being 5 weeks into a 9 week cycle the yellow could he normal.

Not sure, as this my first time actually having a plant survive into flower! :) But from all that I've read at least, I think it may be the upper part of the plant leaching N from the lower part. This is where you hit the "Monster Bloom" phase of the nutes right? If so, you're rockin' the major K up which I think impedes N uptake at the root level. Maybe? ;)

Got the last plant QuadZilla pretty much ready to smoke, funny thing is it smells like lemons or citrus which is not what the BlackCherry Soda was suppose to be like so not sure if the guy I got them from really knew what they were but they do smell and look great , and are still curing so we will see what turns out of it , on the positive side I haven't had to go to the co-op and purchase any meds so that is also a plus.

:thumb: Maybe just a different pheno? Drizella has 4. What are the genetics of the BCS?

Regardless, looks like some quality gear for sure!

<envy> :)

Yep. Just regular old regulars. :) I figure I should get at least 1 male out of the three and pollinate the fems. Then I can start making some auto versions of the strains I'm holding right now. If they go all male, I'll collect the pollen. If all fem? I'm researching this technique and will experiment first on the cutting I took from the Runtlet. Provided she roots. :)

Not sure, as this my first time actually having a plant survive into flower! :) But from all that I've read at least, I think it may be the upper part of the plant leaching N from the lower part. This is where you hit the "Monster Bloom" phase of the nutes right? If so, you're rockin' the major K up which I think impedes N uptake at the root level. Maybe? ;)

:thumb: Maybe just a different pheno? Drizella has 4. What are the genetics of the BCS?

Regardless, looks like some quality gear for sure!

<envy> :)

Not superr concerned about the yellow they have about 2 1/2 weeks left so getting ready to add the Bloom Final and see if I can fatten the buds up a little , That is exactly what it sounds like but from what I have read it says to not do anything it is normal fro some of the leaves to yellow in the later part of flowering just gonna do like I did with the outside girls, and get read for the next grow.

as for the genetics on the BCS, this is what I found so anyones guess on pheno's .. airborne G13 x C99 x ortega x C99 x blackberry x cherry AK-47 so it could be anyone of those plants .

Let me know how that works out for the auto's read an article stating the same that once crossed to look for the auto feature and then recross the male and female and you should have auto seeds by the thousands, talk about planning your harvest .

Well the plants are sill alive , lol and doing okay talked with my local green garden dude, also a grower, and went over everything and turns out I am supose to be using the grow formal of ferts along with the bloom, explains the yellowing and then a little purple on the stems Mag def, so added the ca/mag and the grow ferts and rewatered everthing today so will give it a day or two and see how the girls are doing, the buds are starting to look real nice so , keeping my fingers crossed they fatten up some more. Pics soon
peace all OG

just thought i'dlet you know i stopped by... so jelly of all that sugary green you got :cheer::bravo::thumb:

just thought i'dlet you know i stopped by... so jelly of all that sugary green you got :cheer::bravo::thumb:

Thanks there Sexy, the outside girls did really well three smallish plants and right at a pound of dry bud, the inside girls have had some challenges as of late but trying to get a handle on that and get my new tent dialed in for the next grow, will still pull a few ounces off them but think I may have caught the gnats a little late in the budding cycle so we will see will get some new pics up soon.
OG.

God what i would do for a pound! Lol congrats hun!! And it may be hope for those girls keep your fingers crossed

God what i would do for a pound! Lol congrats hun!! And it may be hope for those girls keep your fingers crossed

OG is a man of few posts, but when he does. He posts BIG! :whoa: :dreamy:

BTW OG, got some Ms. Universe en route now via Sannie! :)

Lineage: Dess*Tar x Space Queen F3

Parental Information
Our Dess*tar (Starship x Kail Mist) Mother used for this cross is a very unique sativa dominant plant with an indica structure..... The Dess*tar is extremely stable and has high resistance to disease and pests.. She also has such a high THC content that it will leave a resinous film in your mouth upon exhale... her scents and flavors range from hash oil, caramel, pineapple and haze... This plant can be considered a mild psychedelic..

The male Space Queen F3's sweetness makes the perfect complimentary partner to the Dess*star's overbearing potency.... This male has a nice branchy structure that does not stretch as much as the SQ F2 Male used in previous crosses..

The Dess*tar is dominant in the Ms.Universe..

Sativa Dominant

Bloom Length:
9-10weeks,..

Phenotypes;
All phenos are extremely greasy and resinous... There are also many shades of color that will show up in the gene pool..

***Very High Potency on this strain.

Pheno #1 (40%) xmas tree structure, smells and flavors or pineapple/hashy caramel/haze with hints of berry. 9 week bloom, PM resistant, and tight inter-nodal spacing. 1x stretch..

Pheno #2 (30%) by far the sweetest pheno, she expresses more cherry/berry than the others. slightly more indica with this pheno, but still sativa dom.. 1.5x stretch

Pheno #3 (10%) has the most stretch and longest bloom time.. Although she is more rare, I have grown her and love her! She grows foxtails/dreadlocks towards mid/late bloom... Expect smells and flavors ranging from cherry/pineapple/haze/vanilla.. 2x stretch

Pheno #4 (20%) identical to Pheno #1 in every way, but has mostly a hazy smell.. Very good pheno for stealth grows.

Product Informatie
Type: Hybride
Flowering time
9-10 weeks
Harvest: upto 550 gram/m2(indoor)
Taste: pineapple/hashy/caramel/haze/cherry berry/vanilla
Effect: medicinal pain relief, psychedelic, head to toe tingle after first hit
Flowers: xmas tree structure, colorfull and full of thc
THC: Percentage up to 20%
Contents: 10 seeds
:tokin:
I have to stop now. I'll have more beans than I'll be able to grow before long!

They were out of the freebies I was hoping for, so I'll be getting some of the Extrema X Heribei like you. Maybe we can drop them at the same time and do a comparison grow! :)

OG is a man of few posts, but when he does. He posts BIG! :whoa: :dreamy:

BTW OG, got some Ms. Universe en route now via Sannie! :)

:tokin:
I have to stop now. I'll have more beans than I'll be able to grow before long!

They were out of the freebies I was hoping for, so I'll be getting some of the Extrema X Heribei like you. Maybe we can drop them at the same time and do a comparison grow! :)

Quadzilla gave up 24 oz wet and if she could have gone another 5 days i bet would have been even better but with the rain and Tornado warnings i decided to pull her and rely on the inside girls for the winter. new tent is working great running a 4 inch inline fan venting throught the 600w hps, temps with no active air 80, Rh 40 so not to bad. I thinl due to my old tent not allowing me to fully zipper it is what caused my curent concern. Had some yelloing leaves thought maybe lack of nitrogen , did know I needed the grow nutes in with the bloom nutes, SILLY ME . So I refed them and trimmed some of the bad leaves and gave it a day or two, slightly better, but something else was going on. While out checking on the girls one day had seen a gnat flying aroung slapped to kill it and then noticed a ton on the top of the soil and in the soil on one plant. Spoke with SMOKEMUPM8 (sp)
and he told me how he got a handle on theses little BASTARDS, D.E. (Diatomaceous Earth). So my Girlfriend works with it in the food grade and got me a couple samples put that on, ALSO BOUGHT A BIG ASS BAG OF PERLITE, That was also recommended. waited a few days still there and close to finishing their budding cycle I went down to my GURU, and he is good so is smoke thanks for the sns stuff got the 33 and soaked the top of the soil is suppose to kill the all of them larve and all. They also make a systemic version you belnd into the soil to prevent these bastards will have to mail you some... lol. Thanks buddy just applied it and will see how things go.
Got a few pics, mind you I am not happy at all with how this went for the inside sisters. But you grow and you learn what to do or not to do next time. The buds look nice but just not that fat beast like Quadzilla and they all had that potential.But will still get some good smoke from it. And the other POUND is still curing cant wait to get into into like a kid at XMAS.
04276.jpg

04065.jpg

03681.jpg

03785.jpg

03592.jpg

04656.jpg

04550.jpg

04459.jpg

04360.jpg

03979.jpg

03878.jpg

And Korloin, picked up Sannies Jack and the guess I may have gotten the last freedie :xmas: even though it said the same thing when I ordered and guess what came with the jack... Santa Maria x Blueberry... so next grow could be an 8 strain grow, stressing the word strain, lol. Peace for now and Happy Thanksgiving All. OG
Sorry the pics are small will try and get some new ones up when i can .

Alright got some new photos plants are about week from finishing and I will glad looking forward to the next grow and paying a little more attention to the girls, could have gotten a lot better yield hd I caught the f/gnats sooner. One more feeding then flush and gonna try the dark thing for a day or two then harvest, sterilize, and get ready for the next grow.

work_064.jpg

work_063.jpg

work_062.jpg

work_061.jpg

work_060.jpg

work_059.jpg

work_058.jpg

peace all, really looking forward to closing this learning project and opening a new one real soon.
OG

Alright got some new photos plants are about week from finishing and I will glad looking forward to the next grow and paying a little more attention to the girls, could have gotten a lot better yield hd I caught the f/gnats sooner. One more feeding then flush and gonna try the dark thing for a day or two then harvest, sterilize, and get ready for the next grow.

peace all, really looking forward to closing this learning project and opening a new one real soon.
OG

OG I love your sugary sweet girls! Kudos to you for such healthy beeeeautiful plants :cheesygrinsmiley::goodjob:

OG I love your sugary sweet girls! Kudos to you for such healthy beeeeautiful plants :cheesygrinsmiley::goodjob:

Thanks hozona , Would have liked a little more out of these girls , but not having grown in about 20 years forgot all the different aspects that come into play, the next grow will go better after getting recaught back up on things.

A couple shots of the top colas with a 24 oz beer next to them

not bad from one plant and had a little of the hash scraped off the trimmers, wow cant wait to try the bud, hits you like a ton of bricks with what you think is couch lock then lets up and lets you enjoy the total body high, for hours. ready for it to be cured lol. Still got the other 4 girls in the tent, the remainder of my inside out grow. then it will be to get ready for a full on outside grow for the summer and fall. Peace all OG .
Looks bomb! how was it after cure? what nutes you use for flowering?

Well the time has come to call this grow , I have had my ups and some downs ,bit the grow was good loved te outside girls they were bomb. Tue inside girls have had their struggles but the buds are gonna be good even if they are know where near what their sisters produced. Tonight the lights went black two days of dark and they will be harvested on Monday. And the grow room will get sterilized and the next set will get ready to grow . Still curing the outside girls so a smoke depot is mere days away.
peace OG.

Well the time has come to call this grow , I have had my ups and some downs ,bit the grow was good loved te outside girls they were bomb. Tue inside girls have had their struggles but the buds are gonna be good even if they are know where near what their sisters produced. Tonight the lights went black two days of dark and they will be harvested on Monday. And the grow room will get sterilized and the next set will get readyo grow . Still curing girls so a smoke drepot is mere days away.
peace OG.

Well the time has come to call this grow , I have had my ups and some downs ,bit the grow was good loved te outside girls they were bomb. Tue inside girls have had their struggles but the buds are gonna be good even if they are know where near what their sisters produced. Tonight the lights went black two days of dark and they will be harvested on Monday. And the grow room will get sterilized and the next set will get ready to grow . Still curing the outside girls so a smoke depot is mere days away.
peace OG.
Doesn't it give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside:circle-of-love:I will be in the harvest mode again in about 3 or 4 weeks. Should have my veggers in the bloom tent about that time also. I love seeing the fruits of our labors:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:The 420 community is AWESOME:thumb::circle-of-love:

Well this grow has come to and end after three days of dark the BCS were harvested last night. Was nicely suprised to see they had realll put on the shine in the last three days. Will get the tent cleaned out and try and get another set of 9 plants going before xmas and ready for harvest before spring to give me a chance to get some plants ready for the great outdoors. Not as big of a harvest as I would have liked but willl hold me over till the next one. Some random shots during the harvest and a few trimmed buds to sample, must say the inside girls smell really good slight skunk, lemon, and spices.

04459.jpg

Harvest_2012_023.jpg

work_064.jpg

Harvest_2012_092.jpg

Harvest_2012_096.jpg

Harvest_2012_095.jpg

Harvest_2012_108.jpg

Harvest_2012_117.jpg

Harvest_2012_148.jpg

And this is one of the cured outside girls same strain has a real citrus odor and slighlty spicy smelling, the smoke is good has a very resinous taste kinda coats your mouth and the exhale hard to explain but is sweat, maybe the soda flavor not sure but still came out nice and still have about 1 1/2 pounds total so that will hold me till my next harvest I think. The cured bud .
Harvest_2012_143.jpg

Harvest_2012_142.jpg

Harvest_2012_119.jpg

Peace all look forward to the next Journal and some knowledge that I have gained through this one will help the next, this one gets A BIG FAT DONE STAMP>

Peace, OG

Back
Top Bottom