New Profile Posts

Happy Saint Paddy's day ! A day for the wearing of the green, drinkin green beer, and of course smokin lots of the green too. see ya in southie... I totally forgot it was also evacuatetion day. we're over it now so the British can come visit anytime they want
BakWardzMan
BakWardzMan
Just standard first time grower mistakes, rookie moves and lack of knowledge…ppl have bn nice pointing out I’m doing better than most first timers, as I do know plants, bn a gardener and landscaper most my life. But dang, Cannabis plants are a whole new ball game…VERY temperamental and (as advice floods in) needs LOTS of feeding. technically my second grow, but trying to go hard on this one…no secret tiny closet plant as a teenager. lol
OGpapa
OGpapa
You got this. It's not hard. You just have to fine tune a few things! Consider it like, working towards a future of fields of dank nugglets grown by yourself. Like Napa valley, but weed.

BAKWARDZ MAN - CONNOISSEUR FARMS​
BakWardzMan
BakWardzMan
lol. Yh I’m a perfectionist, when I do something, I want it as Good as can get
High Gang! I’m still here! Just chilling out trying to stay off the radar and off the grid as much as possible. Dangerous times these. Much too dangerous with this out of control government running everything. Politicians and their families get away with everything while we sit here behind the green curtain and continue to suffer their iron hands of injustice.

I refuse to be lectured by this clown house administration and DNC party about following the laws as long as Cannabis users here in the United States of America are being incarcerated by that same political party and administration who campaigned and promised to end cannabis prohibition, meanwhile the current sitting US Democrat presidents' own son gets away with all kinds of drug use and the indulgence of underage sex with absolutely no consequences.
Give me one good reason to vote for a democrat ever again. They have destroyed my trust forever.
But that’s just my observations and opinions.
Reactions: HappyHazmat88
Bill284
Bill284
Hey @HighTea :ciao: where you been hiding out?
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Welcome buddy. :passitleft:
M
Miki high
I’m going to need some help as I haven’t grown for 20 years my question to anyone is I have 3 Indica lemon amnesia that have popped up into seedlings but I have 5 Mexican sativas that have been seeded in starter blocks but have yet to pop up does anyone know why they’re taking longer to pop up Please Help
Bill284
Bill284
@Miki high welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Your in the right spot , just wrong section.
There is a bunch of questions I need to ask you. :Namaste:
So let's try this.
Post your question in this section
Real easy just go to frequently asked questions , hit post thread - and fill it in.
Post a pic if you have any.
This way we can all help you.
Talk soon my friend.
Well I'm not sold on the cheap new light... Used photone to check ppfd and at 12" I'm getting 600- center and less as I move outward....and next to my @ViparSpectra P1000 which is putting out 750-800 at the same height there is a clear difference 😮‍💨....tried to save a buck lol... Well I guess now I'm going to look into the @ViparSpectra XS2000 220w led or the P2000 ...both meant for a 2x4.
Is there any way for me to delete my account?
Reactions: Janluna
Regrowth
Regrowth
we'd much rather see you stick around. why not stay?
Janluna
Janluna
That’s a good question and an option we should all have.
Pat Puffer
Pat Puffer
Absolutely we would love to see you stick around. 💚
Did you guys hear that Schumanns Resonance was good for plants? I leave it playing for her in her area. It's the 7.83 Hz and the other is 432hz for healing plants on nature's own frequency.
🥰
HappyHazmat88
HappyHazmat88
There is actual a few amusing studies on musics affect on plants during the grow stages.... Oddly enough classical and heavy metal are the two genres that have shown promising results in growth.... Actually I believe myth busters did this one.
Reactions: Absorber
GaiaKatnip
GaiaKatnip
We listen to music. On watering or days I work on her, I use 432 hz frequency music...other days she listens to Schumann Resonance at 7.83hz. I talk to her. I have not done the movie thing....YET.
#krazyplantlady 🤣 I'm just crazy about her.
HappyHazmat88
HappyHazmat88
Yea during my tent time I smoke herb, listen to music, and talk to mine.... I know it's just the fan making leaves move but sometimes it feels like they respond/listen 😁...... Or I've just hit my bowl to many times 🤣.... Either way I enjoy our time.
GaiaKatnip
GaiaKatnip
I thought that once too🤣🤣🤣🤣
I knew I was fried🤣
Daylight savings is a real pain in the arse. between the stress of dealing my meds and figuring out the timer for the plants. ahhh " if I only had a brain "
Azimuth
Azimuth
I don't even bother changing my timers. I have them set so the lights come on at night and I just make sure the timers are set to allow me access to the plants at a reasonable hours. That shifts an hour when the clocks change but no big deal. The plants don't even know there was such a ridiculous concept.

Plus, it's easier on the plants that way. They don't care what the time is anyway, just as long as they get their minimum hours of light and shifting their schedule by an hour for no reason never made sense to me. Kind of like need our minimal hours of sleep. Doesn't really matter what the official time is, for that function at least.
Back
Top Bottom