OG1969 Inside Out Blackcherry Soda & Platinum Purple Kush - Indoor Soil Grow

OG1969

Hello all here at 420 , awesome forum. First grow in a long time and pulling one indoor grow and one outdoor grow at the same time . So buckle up and lets go for a ride. any input is welcome.

Strian: Blackcherry soda x8 and Platinum Purple Kush x1 ( indoors)
Blackcherry soda x4 ( outdoors)

Veg/flower: Outside clones planted 7/19/12 and are starting to show flowers.
Inside bcs clones , Veg started 8/15/12
Platinum Purple Kuh ( ppk) planted 8/5/12 sprouted 8/10/12 under cfl until 8/15/12

Indoor: Grow tent 4x8x7 with 600w HPS light , 4 inch inline fan venting through the hood , one fan to move air in the tent.

Soil: Inside is an equal part mix of FFOF, Roots Organic, and Humbolt's Basement line
Outside: Is a mix of FFOF, Roots Organic, and compost.

Pot Size: inside, right now in solo cups for another 3 days then into 5 gallon buckets.

Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients , oudoor plants geting the transition dosage for one more feeding them into bloom, the indoot clones and seedling are getting the seedling and cutting doseag.

Watering: Outside has been every three to four days, due to temps in the 100's or better for what seems like two weeks. Inside watering every couple days until they come out of the solo cups.

This is my first grow in almost 15 years, has been along time but have always loved to grow this plant and now I cam grow my own meds, not a bad hobby. Will get some pics up very shortly have a fw to sort through and get into the gallery then I will get the grow really kicked off. Really look forward to the end product and the journey to get there. Plants are looking healthy.

Peace all OG1969

Re: OG1969 inside out Blackcherry Soda and Platinum Purple Kush, indoor soil grow.

So finally got a few picks, almost didn't happen. When moving a temporary wall I forgot my light was being supported by it, crash down it came right ontop of the clones. Thankfully nothing dead or broken . So a few picks of the girls.
IMAG0190-1.jpg

IMAG024215.jpg

IMAG025413.jpg

Re: OG1969 inside out Blackcherry Soda and Platinum Purple Kush, indoor soil grow.

Plants are doing good all nice and green been feeding with the BPN and they seem to love it clones are starting to grow, set them to 18/6 last night due to heat in my tent with the way the outside temps have been figured they needed a little break from the heat. Pulled one of my clones from outside and put it in Tue tent , was a real slow Gower, think to much water in the beginning. Changed the soil and she seems to be getting greener and growing, still small mind you. No pics of the inside girls, they will have some company soon have Brussels sprouts in with them.
IMAG02589.jpg

IMAG0257-1.jpg

36th day of the outdoor grow and doing well so far. On the detatched garage I have a 4x8x7 tent , definitely not perfect but should get me through one grow. Then I have a line on a tent that will work for Tue mothership, and clone wars :) inside the plants are doing good so far , need a better exhaust and acti air fans and all will be better. Transplanted the inside ones into 5 gal. Buckets and will try and perform some lst magig and see how it goes
IMAG005517.jpg
IMAG004512.jpg

IMAG004818.jpg

IMAG004910.jpg

The last few are from the ppk Fat leaves on her and one only has two fingers , shut I say her but won't know for a while got the seed in some stuff from the collective , five of them seeds in 1/8.let the plants be happy and grow big. OG out for the day

The yellowing/Browning on some of the lower leaves is due to me being a dumb ass and forgetting myblight
Was attached to it moved a supporting wall and my light came down on all the plants , sucked but all is good light is working and there aren't any dead plants :)

12 days the clones have been in the tent vegging all the while, one ppk plant with some phat leaves and internode spacing that is crazy not even an inch for three nodes. Only two of the clones remain unmolested Tue rest have been lst'd or topped or fim'd . All are being feed blue planet nutes getting read to adjust to the veg stage on the indoor plants. The outdoor plants are already on bloom nutes, getting ready to up it to the full dose only doing a little over half.now, plants look great and are nice and green , with a lot of white hairs.

Emily , the Platinum Purple Kush. Nice fat leaves.
IMAG007615.jpg

She has a two finger leaf

IMAG007416.jpg

All the feast are BCS.
LST'D
IMAG007313.jpg

IMAG007118.jpg

IMAG006921.jpg

IMAG006418.jpg

:popcorn:

Looking pretty good so far! Wish I could do some outdoor. :(

Been scoping around town for some potential guerrilla sites, it's a fantasy, but I do scope constantly! :)

Hey buddy thought id drop in and say hi! Was told to drop over for a squizz at your KISS type methods. I try keep as basic as possible. Growin in soil, this is my first LST and she s blowin up like crazy now! Drop by and feel free to comment or any suggestions buddy!
Cheers, Smokem..

Thanks for stopping in guys, I love the outdoor grow, I can only do 12 legally so I only have two outside right now. One natural and one lstd and topped, which looks great for only being in the ground since 7/19 . Slow to start , but making up for it now. Been using the BPN pretty much the whole time right now using 5ml grow 7.5ml micro and 20ml bloom , but that is in two gallons of water. Going to go up to 3/4 strength next watering . Will get some pics just before sundown tonight on the west coast of somewhere in California.

Hey smoke what does the KISS method mean, lol or do I want to know .your grow looks good will pop in and read the entire thread when I am off tomorrow. Cheers mate to your grow.

Alright so got a few pictures of the girls from the ten and tried outside. The outside pics are not that great I have an Olympus but for some reason the shots come out mega blurry. So I use my DROID to take what it can . Not bar for a phone . Outside plants from clone to now 39 days not bad growth for four weeks,
The inside plants have been here under the hps since 8/15 , Emily the ppk Kush plant sprouted on the 10th so just over 2 weeks from sprout , phat leaves on her. A few pics from today .
IMAG009316.jpg

IMAG009411.jpg

IMAG009612.jpg

IMAG009712.jpg

IMAG009810.jpg

IMAG010017.jpg

Love the look of the ppk, the others are gonna fill the space shortly.

Hey smoke what does the KISS method mean, lol or do I want to know .your grow looks good will pop in and read the entire thread when I am off tomorrow. Cheers mate to your grow.

Soz mate, i should have elaborated.. K.I.S.S, Keep It Simple Stupid!, method, just a saying in regards to over complicating the grow, plants need light, a growing medium water and slight nutrients.. Its when some first timers try to do things theyve heard or read that arent applicable to them, but they do it and end up in trouble! So yeah, i like things simple as possible.. I am still very hands on, i have to be but i love helpin her out.
She hasnt showed much signs of slowing growth since i ve taken a few fans over the last week. She is pumping out fan leaves bigger than my hand now, over 7" long and about same width.. her stem growth now is also solid and more structured looking..
Cheers for droppin by when u do, feel free to leave comments or any ideas. Later pal, Smokem..

Yah know smoke I thought that is what it ment after I thought about it for a while. Will try and get some better pictures up later today .

Yah know smoke I thought that is what it ment after I thought about it for a while. Will try and get some better pictures up later today .

Hey all plants are doing good at about 2 1/2 weeks under the light. Went and trimmed them yesterdqy so they could get some light and rebent , lst, them including Emily who has some very very busy growth. And topped the other one. Plants are about two weeks from going to flower . Trying to have this harvest done and cured before Xmas. Will snap some pics when I get home may have one of Emily on my phone.
IMAG014513.jpg

The leaves I trimmed off.
IMAG015212.jpg

And the outside plants are well into flowering .
IMAG013311.jpg

Will get some better ones tonight .

That isnt really a good shot of Emily the platinum purple Kush. Will try and get some better shots she , not really sure of that lol, is a fatty the stock is as big as some of my clones and the side branches are crazy reminds me of a big spider the way her leaves sit. Will snap photos of all of them today after work.

Sorry for the lack of updates, My gal is just geting around to kicking breast cancers ass so with the surgeries and work has been tough but all is good couple that and the gardens have been busy. Got a greenhouse going up in the pasture, have carrots, turnips, parsnips,rutabaga, squash, watermelon, broccoli, tomato, corn, and a few others going, since my girlfriend was diagnosed with breast cancer. Has kept us very busy with her two boys and school. Got the itch and the medical need to justify growing our own. So I started acquiring the equipment I needed. So the light came, the first set of clones came the seeds fo Emily came from an 1/8 I bought from a collective. All has been a hell of a growing experience. With the medical stuff and trying to get the gardens going but it's all good so far.
First the outdoor plants 49 days in the ground , had a rough start with the 100 plus temps
IMAG0176-1.jpg

IMAG01819.jpg

A little of.the bud on the outside girls .
IMAG017811.jpg

IMAG018614.jpg

Okay now for the inside girls. Same strain except one all are black cherry soda and Emily is the platinum purple Kush bag weed LOL. She has bags written all over her. Okay Emily is 27 days old lst'd no topping or fim , all others are bcs lst'd and two are topped and one is fimmed . Removed a ton of leaves for light , but they will be right back i can see that now, lol. On my computer now to do the text part of this upddate my phone went haywire and lost everything , love the site it saved some for me. First off will be emily the kush plant again bag weed from a collective, got 4 from the bag this is the only one growing right now. she has been lst'd and had two fan leaves removed to get to the under growth or branching, she is a pig of a plant reall ycant wait to see female signs from this plant. You will be ablt to tell loks like she is trying to poop in the bucket she is in, she has very fat leaves, branching, and stock. the next are from the BCS clones which are 22 days from the time I got them to putting them under the hps , they have some real growth to them just removed a ton of fan leaves to allow light in and re- lst'd them all but one which is topped. thought my tent was big enough lol. All are beeing fed Blue Planet Nutrients , almost at a 100 % rate. may take me a couple minutes to upload the photos from my phone will try and go in order. Peace and good growing OG.

Alright some of the pictures in order best as possible .
IMAG017012.jpg

IMAG017211.jpg

IMAG017113.jpg

IMAG016816.jpg

IMAG016113.jpg

IMAG016414.jpg

IMAG017316.jpg

All look good will update in a couple days when they look totally different.

Oh man! Sorry to hear about your girl! Sending all the positives I can to you both, OG! And the boys.

Emily is going to be a monster! That is some crazy branching going on there! 2 1/2 weeks? Mine look like Lilliputian plants compared! I hit 19 days today. I'm hoping the HPS will kick them into gear.

Nice job my friend!

Back
Top Bottom