GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Congrats on the harvest Crower. The Lemon OG sounds like my kind of high. I love creeper highs. My auto-flower I just harvested has a great creeper thing going on too. Anyway, congrats on the Lemon OG harvest - those buds look great! :yummy:

Thanks XL glad you stuck around with all of the knowledge an advice you gave me an tech support lol the lemons are great cant wait for these caramels to be done

Hey guys sorry for the delay on the ladies just quick shots still hanging an drying them
2011-07-31_15-38-39_767.jpg
2011-08-01_21-40-42_576.jpg

So Total in all was 6 jars filled to the top of caramels, does anyone know about vacuum sealing an throwing your bud in the freezer after dry an cure process?

Hey bud, if you're using jars, its pretty simple. Just take an empty jar, place it in a pot of water, then bring the water to a boil. Once the jar is good and hot, quickly remove it, fill it, put the lid on, then stick it in the fridge or freezer. I actuallyused the microwave this last time and it worked great too!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom