OMM's Social Network Grow

OldMedMan

Jimmy Max Parker 11/2/41 - 02/19/17
:yummy:Hello Everyone and Welcome to my new grow. :yummy:
If you are wondering about the name, it was voted on in my last journal and approved by you the fine folks that visited my last Journal. It is a grow Journal, but much more, we talk about what is new in growing, but also what concerns us in living our lives.

I will be telling more stories of my life......which seems to be popular with you and as long as you like them they will continue.

Here are some of the strains I will be growing and what seed banks they come from.

From Soma seeds:

New York City Diesel........Mexican Sativa x Afghani

From Nirvana Seeds

AK48.......an unknown Indica/Sativa Hybrid

From Serious Seeds

AK47..........Columbian x Mexican x Thai and Afghani

From Barney's Farms

Lucy........An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar

From Bomb Seeds

Medi-Bamb#1.......Bomb x unknown strain

Reserva Privada

OG18........Indica

Ok Let's cover the basics

It will be a soil grow.

2 plants are in Flower now,
A NYCD in the tent now.
A White Widow is outside in the yard.

Both are in day 46 of Bloom.

Inside I have another NYCD and 2 Medi-Bomb#1s, they have been in veg for a month

All the other girls have been in veg for 3 weeks.

The soil I am using is Happy Frog

Pots will be AirPots of differing sizes, most will be 3.3 gallons.

If you are not familiar with AirPots......here is a link to them
:

For Fertilizer I will be using OC+

Here is a link explaining what OC+ is:

I will also be using a few teas as it goes along. The Teas will be made of BPN ingredients and I will talk about them as I use them.

I will also be using Cal-Mag and Silica.

They will be a plant or two outside.

The tent is a average of 78 degrees., it is air conditioned and has 2 fans for circulation.

RH is usually 44%

In doors I will be using 2 Air cooled 400 watt HPS lights

In veg I will be using CFLs of varying watts and spectrums, which I will cover. In the journal.

I do not measure PH.

I will water when needed. I use nothing but RO water

Now let's take a look at some pictures!

Hey OMM!!

Sounds like it will be another epic journal! I'm in for the ride. I wish you lots of happy growing with this next batch!!

Hey OMM!!

Sounds like it will be another epic journal! I'm in for the ride. I wish you lots of happy growing with this next batch!!

Hey Buddy.....First in the door....Welcome, long time no see!:yummy:

Da Girls

White Widow Outside

wwfull.JPG

wwbud1.jpg

Group Shot of the Veg Room

gpr.JPG

NYCD

nycd12.JPG

Medi-Bomb#1

medib.JPG

Lucy

lucy50.JPG

AK 48

ak4817.JPG

AK47

ak479.JPG

The OG18 is in there..in the middle....I just missed her.:yummy:

You gots the bestest journals OMM so I'm def along for the ride again. I'm the one doin the quick drive byes. 21st century and still nobody figured out how to get more hours in a day. SOG is officially on the go so that should keep us goin for sure. Love the variety you got goin again and can't wait to watch them progress.:peace:

Hey There BCBudd ! Glad to have riding along again....There will be even more strains as we go. :cheer:

:bravo:

Looks like I'm in early also. Haven't read the posts just wanted to get in. By the way, How many fit in the front row?

Your WW seems to be about the same stage in flower as my Berry Bomb. With all the paper worK I have neglected the 2 girls. I think I know which one I will be keeping. I managed to clone 6 girls, still have 5. They are in flower too. I cloned them on day 9 if I recall correctly. Do you think it will hurt them to grow out and keep as a mom. They for sure are stronger then from seed. I have transplanted 2 times already with no ill effect on flowering, seems to have made the plant stronger.

Any way I'm along for the ride.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love: :popcorn:

That widow sure has some serious frost for having early buds!!:high-five:

Hi Quix! :high-five:

Yep the WW is looking good now.....she took a long time getting used to soil from Hydro.

You always have a front row seat here!
:thumb:

:bravo:

Looks like I'm in early also. Haven't read the posts just wanted to get in. By the way, How many fit in the front row?

Your WW seems to be about the same stage in flower as my Berry Bomb. With all the paper worK I have neglected the 2 girls. I think I know which one I will be keeping. I managed to clone 6 girls, still have 5. They are in flower too. I cloned them on day 9 if I recall correctly. Do you think it will hurt them to grow out and keep as a mom. They for sure are stronger then from seed. I have transplanted 2 times already with no ill effect on flowering, seems to have made the plant stronger.

Any way I'm along for the ride.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love: :popcorn:

Hi seagem:love:

No bad seats......it's theater in the round.

The clones sound good and yes you can make a mom out of one. You would probably like to make a Bonsai Mom out of her. One that you can just keep taking cuttings from.

There are two growers that know what they are talking about when making moms.

Mr. Krip and sqwheels.

Glad your here!
:surf:

Woohoo! Can't wait to follow another great journal of yours my friend! :)

Nice start, +rep!

:popcorn:

Hey X.....Welcome aboard. Hopefully I'll be adding a couple of PEs and a Wild Thai, soon. Man Thanks for the reps!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom