OMM's Social Network Part 3

looks Buckshot Like to me. very purdy

Thanks fishy.......long way from Buckshot.......but it's a start.

At least I actually posted w/o screwing it up. :bravo:

Hey CF ! :high-five:

Sure looks like one, but it's a vent. Had me looking all over....... :Rasta:

Ha!! I figured if I said something I would have you looking. My imagination can eyes, a beek and even a wing!!:)

dangit CF you got me looking:) I want some of what your smoking

I just watched a disgusting TV show called "The Emerald Triangle". All about these Gestapo sheriffs saving our country from criminal medical marijuana growers, who are making this country un-American. Said he was going to get us all. Who IS the American here? :smokin:

grumble - mumble

A small update of da girls!​

side110.JPG

endshot.jpg

The small pots to the right are more 4 Unknown seeds. They will be rushed to see sex soon. Sorry you really can't see them. Duh!:high-five:

What defoliation? :high-five:

You're going to have your hands full soon OMM. Hands full of pretty girls, that is. :)

OldMedMan said:
Don't think I've quite got the white balance yet.

?

Hey, there's that bird again! I saw that too CF. :high-five:

Looking really great, OMM. Those are some very lovely plants, and well cared for. Sure nice to see you growing again brother! :thumb:

Hey, there's that bird again! I saw that too CF. :high-five:

Looking really great, OMM. Those are some very lovely plants, and well cared for. Sure nice to see you growing again brother! :thumb:

Thanks Xlr8. :Namaste: I'm pretty pround of these girls. They have been very polite and have been doing what I ask of them. I still can't believe they recovered from defoliation in such a short amount of time.

I would do this one inside, but not enough room...the weather is terrible right now. One storm after another. Guess we will see what's left when it's over.
:Namaste:

I just watched a disgusting TV show called "The Emerald Triangle". All about these Gestapo sheriffs saving our country from criminal medical marijuana growers, who are making this country un-American. Said he was going to get us all. Who IS the American here? :smokin:

There is hope OMM, Maine may make history legalizing cannabis without a vote!! There is a wave OMM and it won't be stopped...

grumble - mumble

There is hope OMM, Maine may make history legalizing cannabis without a vote!! There is a wave OMM and it won't be stopped...

OMM, nothing like sitting back and enjoying your journal my friend!!

Ohh, I have Twins, AGAIN!!! Check out the pics in my journal, don't want to hijack you!!

:peace:

Looking good Ol' Man:high-five:. Too much catching up to do, but I'll definitely have to cruise back a few to see what the haps is. How them lEDs treatin ya!? Cooler I bet. Hope all is well in your world, my friend:Namaste:

Thanks Buckshot.......That's very reassuring. :high-five:

Just to quote Closet Farmer.

"Gonna be a big Stoner Circle goin on at the OMM Grow Pad!!! Wish I could be there!!"

That's what happened CF. After they left, I discovered the 3 of us had put a 6" exhaust fan in backwards.:circle-of-love::lot-o-toke:

OMM, nothing like sitting back and enjoying your journal my friend!!

Ohh, I have Twins, AGAIN!!! Check out the pics in my journal, don't want to hijack you!!

:peace:

NO! Not again! Someone is looking over you're shoulder Brother !:Namaste:

hey guy,
knew if i looked long enough i'd find you....missing peeps....looks great....take care of you....Love to u, Lavendar

Well! Hello! My old friend ! :cheer:

Yep, still here growing our favorite girls. Hey, come back and play with us again. Plenty of room. I hope you are feeling good my friend. "Hello" to Paul. :ganjamon:

Just quote to Closet Farmer.

"Gonna be a big Stoner Circle goin on at the OMM Grow Pad!!! Wish I could be there!!"

That's what happened CF. After they left, I discovered the the 3 of us had put a 6" exhaust fan in backwards.:circle-of-love::lot-o-toke:

:rofl:

Just quote to Closet Farmer.

That's what happened CF. After they left, I discovered the the 3 of us had put a 6" exhaust fan in backwards.:circle-of-love::lot-o-toke:
haha.
love it.
aloha OMM

Looking good Ol' Man:high-five:. Too much catching up to do, but I'll definitely have to cruise back a few to see what the haps is. How them lEDs treatin ya!? Cooler I bet. Hope all is well in your world, my friend:Namaste:

So glad to see you back on 420 Quix. Come back in a couple of weeks.....or at least the new journal will be up in 2 weeks, give or take a day. Then you can start at the beginning.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom