OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Very touching story right there. I let alot of open doors change me. That was my mind frame since 17 years of age. Its actually funny how I came to grow. I should tell a short sum of a story about me. Your stories are encouraging OMM :thumb:

I would love to hear it WizHigh.:popcorn:

Good evening OMM Glad you passed on that great story. I was good to hear that you and Jo had a great day together and the o2 is doing it's job. Oh ya I love Blueberries.

Good evening OMM Glad you passed on that great story. I was good to hear that you and Jo had a great day together and the o2 is doing it's job. Oh ya I love Blueberries.

Good evening to you too beemerbill. I read that story and thought others would like it too. Different time for sure, but still fits. Jo and I had a good time and it's carried over to today. THsea visited and she had fun with him too. :high-five::love:

Hi Everyone, Lets take a look at how well this half of the grow turned out.:Namaste:

1 Unknown Plant Wet = 12G Dry = 3G My Smoke Rating (MSR) = 6 Based on High. The higher the # the more stoned I was. Sorry I don't do flavors.

Prozac #1 Wet = 29G Dry = 6G MSR = 6

Prozac #2 Wet = 15G Dry = 8G MSR = 6

Medi-Bomb #1 Wet = 22G Dry = 6G MSR = 9

Punky Lion Wet = 25G Dry = 8G MSR = 9.9 Very Good

Sweet Black Angel #1 Wet = 107G Dry = 41G MSR = 9.5

Sweet Black Angel #2 Wet = 98G Dry = 58G MSR = 9.5

3 Berry Bombs Wet = 199G Dry = 65G MSR = 8.7 Great Blue Berry Smell

A Seed Wet = 65G Dry = 26G MSR = 9

Orient Express Wet = 40G Dry = 19 MSR = 9

Grapefruit Krush Wet = 0 Dry = 0

THC Bomb Wet = 104G Dry = 46G MSR = 9.2

China Yuman Wet = 166G Dry = 63G MSR = 9

Total Wet = 870G Dry = 346

12.4 Onces.
:thumb:

A super smoke to you OMM and friends!
sounds like a nice haul!:welldone::lot-o-toke::welldone: Nice report too.
have some reps OMM and Gratz on the MOtM Nom:):circle-of-love:

A super smoke to you OMM and friends!
sounds like a nice haul!:welldone::lot-o-toke::welldone: Nice report too.
have some reps OMM and Gratz on the MOtM Nom:):circle-of-love:

Thank You fishy. Yep, my jar shelf is looking good again. Thanks for the reps Buddy. Didn't know about MOTM nom. Thanks. Ya made my Day. Lotta good noms.:high-five:

yes she did!! but there is more that could be said. and if I did it we would need part 2,3and4 of this journal and it would be all GOOD:circle-of-love:
Good Weed OMM. 420 Girl described you the way we all see you. Congrats on the nom and harvest.

OMM

It is looking sweet! Looking forward to part two ... :popcorn:

shoot they built the hall around him! everyone else is a want to be!
the Jim Thorpe of :420::cheer:
Congrats Big Kahuna .....You are a Hall of Famer in my book :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom