OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

OMM, just read you first grow journal and loved it. Was able to connect and relate to the problems you had on your first grow. I'm doing one right now and had some ph,nutes problems first.

Got over that with help from a lot of users and happy to say I think I have most of it under control now. Thanks for that first journal!

Hope everything is weel with you! Have a good one!

Howdy OMM. It was good to hear the guys came over and helped you get things in order and had a good smoke out. It really good to hear you are feeling better today also. Those babies are looking real nice too. You will get the o2 figured out and then your energy will be back.

Sounds and looks like things are a little better. Take care of yourself and if the girls have to wait, they'll have to wait for you to be feeling good enough to take care of them. :Namaste:
Sending positive energy your way:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello My Friend Hozona. Well, the girls are waiting, in fact I found the rest of the China Yuman today. Seems like I hung some of her in a grow cabinet I have and hardly use anymore. So the Dry weight of the China Yuman is now 63 grams. Happy Happy! :love:

Thanks for the positive energy.:high-five:

awesome news OMM! man I was just listening to a radio program about how they gave too much o2 to premie babies back in the 50s and 60s and it actually caused them Brain damage. man I got worried about you then for sure!
who would've figured you get to much you get to high.
good morning and great weed to ya:) glad Jo found some more LOVE TOO!!:circle-of-love:

Hi fishy, just goes to prove anything in excess is bad for you. Food, O2, what have you. Glad we can't smoke too much of our meds. Ah...can we? :smokin::rolleyes3

Morning OMM .....It really bums me out that I can't be there to help you BUT I/we are so happy the TH and Cronic are there . Seams that they got your back. Sounds like you did quite a bit of the work too !:thumb:

Hi clayhead. Well, Thank You for the thought my friend. THsea and Cronic were life savers yesterday. Yep, I did my part. Work a bit......O2 a bit. The O2 folks are coming over again on Monday to check on me. When they are here I am going to ask for another long tube. The tubes are 60 feet long and I can go most anywhere in the house and be connected. I didn't go outside with the one I had because it will get dirty. If I have another, I can go outside and work which would help allot. We will see.
Hope you are doing fine. :high-five:

OMM, just read you first grow journal and loved it. Was able to connect and relate to the problems you had on your first grow. I'm doing one right now and had some ph,nutes problems first.

Got over that with help from a lot of users and happy to say I think I have most of it under control now. Thanks for that first journal!

Hope everything is weel with you! Have a good one!

Hi there klangelier...a belated Welcome to my journal. Thanks for reading my first journal...what a learning experience! Fun as hell too! Glad you liked it.....we all seem to make the same mistakes at first. As we get more experience we find new ways to screw up....but we learn from it. Glad you are part of the 420 family now. Hope to see more of you. :bravo::welcome:

Howdy OMM. It was good to hear the guys came over and helped you get things in order and had a good smoke out. It really good to hear you are feeling better today also. Those babies are looking real nice too. You will get the o2 figured out and then your energy will be back.

Howdy back beemerbill. Yeah, those guys helped my frame of mind too. THsea worked his butt off. Cronic cheered us up. Yep, excited about the new girls.

Monday the O2 folks will be back and now I know what questions to ask!

Took Jo and the O2 over to Waikiki today and we had our Mother Day's meal. We had a hell of a good time. Then we drove around a while. We had forgotten how cool Waikiki is, if you are young. We lived there for a while when we first got here. Jo was very happy and we met some local ladies in the restaurant doing the same thing we were. Was a very good day.
:thumb::hippy::party:

Hi Folks! Well here we are over the 100 page mark in this journal. I think it's time to start part 2. Next time THsea comes over (Or If 420 Girl wants to help me. HINT!) we will start part two. It takes THsea about 5 minutes to do it. It would take me days. :high-five:

ouch lol
well had fun over there yesterday:thumb: thanks man
oh yea about the blister i actually have my own responsibilities to take care of before i can go do other things
but no offense taken:cheesygrinsmiley::winkyface::winkyface::winkyface:
ok the smile thing is going nuts

ouch lol
oh yea about the blister i actually have my own responsibilities to take care of before i can go do other things

Seems to me we always have fun Buddy! Good growing. Found more China Yuman seeds.:party:

I know you do Chronic! just reminded me of a useless story I had in the dark recesses of my Mind:)
I blame OMM he lent me a good brain cell full of o2 and I forgot how to use one:circle-of-love:
ouch lol

Seems to me we always have fun Buddy! Good growing. Found more China Yuman seeds.:party:
Good Weed OMM! glad you found the Yuman!
Happy you and Jo had a great time too!
tell her Happy Mother's Day for me:circle-of-love:

Good news about Jo and you having a nice dinner and drive ......Things take time sometimes (that didn't sound right ) but I think you know what I mean ......Relax and pace yourself Big Kahuna:Namaste:

Good Weed OMM! glad you found the Yuman!
Happy you and Jo had a great time too!
tell her Happy Mother's Day for me:circle-of-love:

Good Weed to you too fishy. Yeah, me too about the Yuman. Never saw a thing and she gave me about 30 seeds too.

Yep, Jo and I had a good time. Was nice. Will do fishy.
:high-five:

Good news about Jo and you having a nice dinner and drive ......Things take time sometimes (that didn't sound right ) but I think you know what I mean ......Relax and pace yourself Big Kahuna:Namaste:

clayhead. it was a good day, all the way around. Thanks Buddy, I will try to relax more.:trance:

Hey OMM tell the mother/wife happy Mother's Day. You know everyday someone takes off from your journal they have 20 pages to catch up on so let me go read something. By the way I seem the plants on the other page you started up with Thsea. Glad your getting another grow in :thumb:

Hey WizHigh. :high-five:

Some where back there in a picture update is a picture I posted for you. Good luck finding it.:)

good luck finding it! now thats funny!
now I have to choose a smoke for the day:thedoubletake: Holy Buckets its 3:30 all ready!
Hey WizHigh. :high-five:

Some where back there in a picture update is a picture I posted for you. Good luck finding it.:)

good luck finding it! now thats funny!
now I have to choose a smoke for the day:thedoubletake: Holy Buckets its 3:30 all ready!

No man it's only 9:30 AM..........here.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom