OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

OMM,
Looks like I`m the second joiner. Hooray I get a front row seat.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

So I walk into the nearest Grow Shop to me... To get 3 gallon "spring pots" (like smart pots, but a spring is inside the fabric to add some structural integrity)... Had a nice talk with the store clerk, nice guy.. Who knows his growing.

We started off talking about a local company called Monsanto, and their campain for their GMO products... Then we move onto the topic of agriculture products being ousted by the state... Like OMM's precious Happy Frog, soon Ocean Forrest will be no longer for sale... The clerk voiced concern...
"You know, there are a lot of growers that just go by what they were taught! I really don't know what they will do... I mean, they come in and our conversations go like this....

:surf: 'Ho brah, you got da Fox Farms?'

:icon_cool 'Yes sir, we carry many Fox Farm products, what are you looking for?'

:surf: 'Da dirt'

:icon_cool 'Oh, well there is Light Warrior, Happy Fro---

:surf: 'Da one wit' da fishies'

:icon_cool 'Oh, we have that'"

Ocean Forest, I choose you! :laughtwo: Well OMM, I posted it! Only you can have a unstarted journal with posts... :high-five: Rock on brother!

OMM

I am happy to see another journal :cheesygrinsmiley:

sad face! how come I just discovered this journal now?
Oh Well :) I'm here now so your stuck with me. now to think of something to christen this with BRB:)

Clayhead, WildBill somebody else that's smart! find No Anchovies Please by J.Giels for us:):circle-of-love:

Well I thought I was going to be early but heck i doubt there are any chairs left. So I brought a couple of chairs with me. One for me and I saw one for fish on the beach and brought it.

Well I thought I was going to be early but heck i doubt there are any chairs left. So I brought a couple of chairs with me. One for me and I saw one for fish on the beach and brought it.

We're bringing our own chairs? Hope you don't mind if I bring a friend along.

Thanks everyone! There is no doubt that this is the best site in the world for MMJ growing. The reason why???
It's you folks!

beemerbill I love your chair.....but I really like the chair you brought for fishy. Sorry everyone...I'm going to ignore you or I never will get this thing started. I love you guys and girls.
:peace::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom