OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

That's a cool title product reviewer or cool job even

ok so heres another update Our Buddy is in surgery tonight having his gall bladder removed
love and good vibes to him :circle-of-love:

just taking parts? whats up with that... hope you are doing well

CHH ... thanks dude

ok so I talked to jo Saturday he was out of surgery but somewhat delirious to what was going on
ill check on him today and see whats going on ill let you guys know :circle-of-love:

Would you mind asking Jim if he minds sharing a photo of himself for us to cherish and if so, please take one for us? :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

I still have a pic of him that I took when he didn't look so bad I will post it very soon :circle-of-love:
it actually should be on your server somewhere as I did post it before but I will re up it and post it again :circle-of-love:

ok on another note talking to jim isn't going to work out so good I just came home from a visit with him at his home
and talked to jo for awhile I have to say if anyone can has the ability to come see him now do it
I am the only one who comes to visit him according to jo I didn't know this till she was talking to me today
but he did manage to murmur out he loves you all I told him we all love him too :circle-of-love:
hes sleeping most of the time and when hes awake hes in pain he cant really eat anything solid and really does not want to eat anything at this point. after the surgery things got worse, jo has been up for the last few days without rest she did have someone over today to help her.
his body is starting to shut down I can see this as I have seen this before, he doesn't want any service and jo agreed basically because of what I said she told me above. hes going to be cremated and he wants to be set free in the ocean and I told jo I would help her with that.
I will get on the pic right after I hit post reply, I was going to originally post it after but since its requested ill get on it.
love and good vibes to you all :circle-of-love:

Our Buddy Jim

20150208_182855.jpg

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

Our Buddy Jim

20150208_182855.jpg

:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:
Could we please keep this pic of Jim on the bump :bump:
I am going to include him in our morning Meditations :love:
And PLEASE Cronic could you keep doing what you are doing :thumb:
Love you all :420:

np Brother I was going to check on him again today was going yesterday but got distracted by other things

Drive bye.... It wasn't a good call I had with Jo,,, OldMedMans Old Lady... She said he's not doing good at all. CHH thanks my friend,,, for being HIS friend.... Pop's has been there and done that in his lifetime..... It doesn't sound like he's doing too good at all... He's home. Can't eat anything but icecream... Been asleep for acouple days.. His isn't a good prognosis. The hospital turned him out. I feel for Jo.. She's taking care of him.. And I know it's alot of work.. Jim you are a lucky dog weather you know it or not............. Thanks Jo and CHH..
Keepem Green

Yep, let's all take a second to thank Chronic for being the messenger to and from all of us, as otherwise, we'd be completely in the dark. This is not an easy thing to watch, and even less easy thing to experience for a friend. Thank you Chronic.

Next, let's all take a second to send Jo our love and thanks for keeping Jim as comfortable as possible during this time. This is an even more difficult thing to endure than I wish to imagine. Thank you Jo, and our love to you in this time.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom