420 Magazine Sponsor References

Founder
I have really very great memories from 420 Magazine. I enjoyed talking with people there, they are always very friendly, helping each other well. Most of the people were very kind when we started the business back in 2012. It is 420 Magazine who helped us get the real growers to test our products and get approved by people all over the world. A lot people on 420 Magazine are still my friends online, we still help each other from different countries. I am still doing international business, so they help me a lot if I need any help locally. There is no doubt that 420 Magazine has helped create Mars Hydro's success.
Sara Hu - Mars Hydro

We have enjoyed a longstanding, valuable partnership with 420 Magazine. Their high-quality cannabis-related content and active community forums keep us front and center in the cultivation industry year after year. 420 Magazine’s commitment to our marketing success guarantees that we will be a loyal sponsor for the foreseeable future.
Dustin - Rhizoflora (Terpinator & Purpinator)

It's been over 2 years since we partnered with 420 Magazine. Since then, DabPress has gone from a startup company to a factory with R&D and production. Thank you very much for providing innovative companies with a good platform and your very professional customer service. We not only get high traffic when we display new products, but you also help us clearly understand the needs of our customers, improving the customer buying experience! Excellent customer experience is the first thing we bear in mind, which pushes us to become better and better. We hope our customers find themselves satisfied after using our products, and 420 Magazine's hands on service makes all of this possible.
Roger - DabPress

Canuk Seeds has been advertising on 420 Magazine for years and we have seen a direct impact in our customer growth! Teddy, our account manager is a pleasure to work with, he keeps us up to date and informed on everything we need to know! We are thrilled to be a part of 420 Mag and the community of growers and cannabis enthusiasts that are all part of the package. We look forward to continuing our sponsorship and would recommend 420 Magazine to anyone involved within the Cannabis Industry.
Meagan - Canuk Seeds

We have been privileged to be able to sponsor and advertise with 420 Magazine this past year. Working with Teddy was always very friendly and very easy. They are a great company and well organized and we will be doing more work with them this coming season. Our sponsorship and as well the participation on their forums have helped us a lot in getting in touch with the Cannabis community. Our relationship with 420 Magazine will always be top hand and we look forward to more connections in the future!
Patrick - The Seed Fair

Coffee Shop Seeds have been a sponsor of 420 Magazine for a little under a year and we have seen an near instant ROI. All the team at 420 guided us during the set up were all extremely helpful. This has given us the opportunity to find and sponsor small grows with likeminded, passionate growers and their feed back has been invaluable to us as a business.
James - Coffee Shop Seeds

We saw immediate results after becoming a sponsor of 420 Magazine. Thanks to their professional and supportive staff and their wide variety of marketing options, we were able to find the perfect, affordable solution for our business and will definitely continue to advertise with them as we grow.
Sean - GeoFlora

NextLight is a proud member of the 420 Magazine family. Becoming a 420 Sponsor and setting up advertising was simple and painless thanks to their kind and knowledgeable team. Through our sponsorship of Plant of the Month and Grow Journal of the Month contests, we have been able to get our products into the hands of long time growers and experienced 420 Magazine members, making them true believers of our bright white, full spectrum LED technology. This helps create advocacy for our brand throughout the forums and furthers brand awareness to 420 Mag’s vast community of growers and cannabis enthusiasts. 420 Magazine’s mission of cannabis awareness is synergistic with our own, and we believe our relationship with them helps strengthen our impact. Thanks for all you do, 420 Magazine.
David - NextLight

We’ve been working with 420 Magazine for several months now and it has been a joy. It’s allowed us to reach the community of growers and interact with them at a personal level which has elevated our brand awareness and business. The service we’ve received from the team at 420 Magazine has been excellent and the love we’re receiving from the members has been extraordinary.
Ari - Dynomyco

I have been a sponsor for a number of years, and the benefits of being a sponsor have been amazing. I am exposed to potential clients on a daily basis that I may never have ran into without the help of 420 Magazine. Since I began my relationship with 420 Mag, I can say nothing but good things about them. We love helping people in the community with their air conditioning needs for their grow operations. Our sponsorship on the 420Mag platform helps to make our cannabis customers more comfortable doing business with us. We would highly recommend, and business interested in the cannabis community to be a sponsor.
Jeremy - MiniSplit Warehouse

It’s useful for us to be able to have another company that we have confidence in, where customers can go to get the kind of support that we simply don’t have time to give. Your site in particular is well moderated, whereas other sites on the net have a high frequency of infighting and competition. I believe that we’ve been sponsoring you guys for around 3 years, and still refer people to your site to this day.
Joel Twaites, Director/VP of Operations - Remo Nutrients

For over 5 years, 420 Magazine has been an essential resource for connecting directly with our target audience. With such an engaged online community they are consistently one of our top sources of referral traffic. An excellent return on our investment.
Robby - GeoPot

I have been advertising on 420 Magazine for over a decade now and chose this forum as it’s the biggest and best known cannabis community on the internet. Being a sponsor gives you access to a huge number of cannabis enthusiasts and allows you to get involved in promotions and competitions to help increase awareness of your brand. I regularly have the pleasure of dealing with the site moderator Teddy Edwards who has helped me to promote our own range of genetics and organized our sponsorship of their “Plant of the Month” contest. It's always a pleasure working with the guys at 420 Mag who are doing sterling work for cannabis awareness, so I would definitely recommend their services.
Jim - Dope Seeds

As a long time sponsor (over 10 years) on 420 Magazine, we treat it as family not only just business:
The community are very knowledgeable but also always willing to help, this makes all the marketing and communication very easy. We gain not only business, but also many friends here. The rules on the community are also very nice, it stops the spamming and protecting both members and sponsors, so we can benefit from the community and get good returns. The admins are very helpful as well, whenever we have problem with our account, they can help solve very quick. Overall, we love this community and will be on here for a long time for sure. And if you are also in this industry, this great community deserves your investment as well.
Tina Chou - Mars Hydro

We have been a 420 Mag sponsor for two years and even though I haven't been on the forum a single time, we've seen great returns. It's an effective, inexpensive way to get in touch with the home-grower market, and I don't doubt I'd be writing an even more glowing review if I'd gotten onto the forum at some point. Excuse me while I go make my account, and don't forget to become a sponsor!
Erik Luchsinger - Marketing Director, Cannabis Irrigation Supply

We are really happy to support 420 Magazine and their great community of growers and cannabis enthusiasts. We are delighted to help them in their mission of spreading cannabis awareness to the world and we can say that you are doing it in the best way and with great passion, providing a great place and service for both companies and members! So thank you 420 Magazine!
Luc - SeedsMan

420 Magazine has been much (much) more than a simple advertising tool. Users and moderators there are respectful and knowledgeable and have helped develop our approach to real-world clients who use our product. Forum members are curious and explorative as well, always willing to test new products and give insights into what works for them and what doesn't. As a company that works with cultivators, this information is priceless. There aren't many forums in which we participate that rise to the level of consistent quality of the conversations we have at 420Magazine, and there are even fewer that exhibit the same helpfulness and professionalism from their moderation and editorial team. To say it in the briefest way possible: sponsoring has been fun, educational, and profitable. What more could you want?
Beau Horton - Vulx

420 Magazine has been very helpful for us because we reach our target market which is hobby growers of cannabis. 420 Magazine is special because it adds a personal connection with our market that translates into sales much better than other advertising venues that we've tried. We've been very happy with the benefits of being a 420 sponsor and plan to continue to the relationship. Dr. Seeds highly recommends 420 Magazine!
Doctor - Dr Seeds

We at ThePerfectPipe.com are very happy with our experience with 420 Magazine. Teddy and the crew have been very supportive of our dedication to healthier smoking. 420 Magazine supports a healthy science based outlook with quality forum discussions which has been crucial for helping ones understand our simple healthier smoking device. 420 Magazine has great articles and a smart audience. We thank all at 420 Magazine!
Randal Barrett - ThePerfectPipe

For almost three years we have been sponsoring 420 Magazine - 420 Magazine is one of the best online forums for grower, collector and cannabis enthusiasts. The community is very nice, it is the perfect place to be if you search for tips and information about cannabis and growing stuff. The 420 Magazine Team around Teddy is always very helpful, for sponsors and of course for all members on the page. If you search for a nice growing-community this is the place to be, thanks for that nice work!
Joachim - Cannapot Webshop

First of all I would like to thank Teddy for his great support and guidance in setting up our account in order to become a 420 Sponsor. Teddy is extremely kind, proactive and communicative which resulted in a great burst of trust from the first contact and a solid base for a long term cooperation. Thank you, Teddy!
We've been a 420 Sponsor for just a few week now and are already extremely happy with 420 Magazine. The community is very dedicated which is great in many ways. Not only for the Sponsors who can connect with growers, but especially for growers who need some advice or help. Growers that help each other! We love it and it is in line with our mission! Besides, it results in a huge well-organized knowledge base.
We would like to thank the professional moderators who keep the platform mature, the growers who help each other and 420 Magazine for the opportunity to become a 420 Sponsor. We are grateful for all of that!
David - WeedSeedsExpress

We have enjoyed our working relationship with 420 Magazine thus far! Teddy has been great in assisting and supporting us through the process of becoming a Sponsor, and always gets back to any inquiries in a timely manner. It's a pleasure to work with their friendly yet professional staff. We've experienced an increase in our reach and customer base as a result of the marketing opportunities offered by 420 Magazine. The affordability and variety of marketing avenues have made collaborating with them worthwhile.
Vanessa M. - Smoking Outlet Team

When we decided to find a good online forum to promote our seedbank and our genetic collection in North America, we thought that 420 Magazine could be the best place. And we were totally right. After 2-3 years of partnership, at Sweet Seeds we are truly happy to be part of this great online community. The staff is very well organized, friendly and always ready to help. We could be more active in the forum if laws were more permissive and we could ship to the USA and Canada. Either way, our main goal with this collaboration is not to make business but to get our strains known among American growers who we are sure will enjoy growing them one day. Our most deep gratitude to all the staff and users from 420 Magazine. Sweet Smokes!
Tommy L. Gomez - Sweet Seeds

We've been partnering with 420 Magazine for a few years now, and they worked with our previous owners for ten years before we took over. It's a great pleasure to work with their team - most of the time we keep in touch with Teddy, Renee and Rob who are very reliable, helpful with any issues that may occur and always ready to answer all the questions partners may have. We also love the 420 Magazine forum, which became a sort of family. We enjoy spending time there and sponsoring various contests, since these types of events highly increase the interest for our brand. We do recommend starting advertising with 420 Magazine if you're looking for a great working relationship along with increasing your brand awareness.
Ruth - Herbies Seeds

420 Magazine has been assisting with our promotion and brand awareness for many years and we always found the company to be very helpful and responsive. It’s a great operation they have and can highly recommend if you need brand exposure.
Mark - Barney's Farm

We have had the honor to be a sponsor of 420 Magazine for the last couple of months. Being a sponsor has been such a great experience for us. The community is so reactive, the team at 420 Magazine is always so helpful (thanks Teddy), and we are just so grateful to have been a part of it all! We have seen instant improvements in traffic to our site since becoming a sponsor! If you are looking for ways to improve traffic and grow your audience, 420 Magazine is the place!
Alexis - MJ Wholesale

It's the first time we have worked with 420 Magazine. The responsiveness and timely support provided by your team have been exceptional. Any inquiries or concerns we had were addressed promptly and with great attention to detail. This level of responsiveness and effective communication has truly set a high standard for future collaborations. We are delighted to say that we look forward to continuing this partnership.
Sherry - Bud Tank

Those are excellent references. You and your team are to be congratulated for creating a friendly environment where knowledge is freely shared.

From a member's perspective, I really appreciate the sponsors who take the time to actively participate in the forums. That active participation has led me to divert funds to some of our sponsors.

Those are excellent references. You and your team are to be congratulated for creating a friendly environment where knowledge is freely shared.

From a member's perspective, I really appreciate the sponsors who take the time to actively participate in the forums. That active participation has led me to divert funds to some of our sponsors.

Ditto. Would not change a word Old Salt.

Another great quote from our Sponsor @Canuk Seeds :cheer:

Canuk Seeds has been advertising on 420 Magazine for years and we have seen a direct impact in our customer growth! Teddy, our account manager is a pleasure to work with, he keeps us up to date and informed on everything we need to know! We are thrilled to be a part of 420 Mag and the community of growers and cannabis enthusiasts that are all part of the package. We look forward to continuing our sponsorship and would recommend 420 Magazine to anyone involved within the Cannabis Industry.
Meagan - Canuk Seeds

:thanks: :Namaste:

And another lovely quote from @The Seed Fair :thanks:

We have been privileged to be able to sponsor and advertise with 420 Magazine this past year. Working with Teddy was always very friendly and very easy. They are a great company and well organized and we will be doing more work with them this coming season. Our sponsorship and as well the participation on their forums have helped us alot in getting in touch with the Cannabis community. Our relationship with 420 Magazine will always be top hand and we look forward to more connections in the future!
Patrick - The Seed Fair

:thanks: @CoffeeShopSeeds
Coffee Shop Seeds have been a sponsor of 420 Magazine for a little under a year and we have seen an near instant ROI. All the team at 420 guided us during the set up were all extremely helpful. This has given us the opportunity to find and sponsor small grows with likeminded, passionate growers and their feed back has been invaluable to us as a business.
James - Coffee Shop Seeds

nice thread. never knew it existed. i often wondered if there's something more we could do for the sponsors.

Support our sponsors whenever you can they are what keeps this site alive.
I just tried to contact Cali Seed will let all know how it goes. They have the Pineapple Chunk I am looking for my next grow. I am trying to keep it all sponsors for this grow.

:thanks: @Smoking Outlet

We have enjoyed our working relationship with 420 Magazine thus far! Teddy has been great in assisting and supporting us through the process of becoming a Sponsor, and always gets back to any inquiries in a timely manner. It's a pleasure to work with their friendly yet professional staff. We've experienced an increase in our reach and customer base as a result of the marketing opportunities offered by 420 Magazine. The affordability and variety of marketing avenues have made collaborating with them worthwhile.
Vanessa M. - Smoking Outlet Team

:thanks: @Sweet Seeds Tommy

When we decided to find a good online forum to promote our seedbank and our genetic collection in North America, we thought that 420 Magazine could be the best place. And we were totally right. After 2-3 years of partnership, at Sweet Seeds we are truly happy to be part of this great online community. The staff is very well organized, friendly and always ready to help. We could be more active in the forum if laws were more permissive and we could ship to the USA and Canada. Either way, our main goal with this collaboration is not to make business but to get our strains known among American growers who we are sure will enjoy growing them one day. Our most deep gratitude to all the staff and users from 420 Magazine. Sweet Smokes!
Tommy L. Gomez - Sweet Seeds

:thanks: @Herbies Seeds

We've been partnering with 420 Magazine for a few years now, and they worked with our previous owners for ten years before we took over. It's a great pleasure to work with their team - most of the time we keep in touch with Teddy, Renee and Rob who are very reliable, helpful with any issues that may occur and always ready to answer all the questions partners may have. We also love the 420 Magazine forum, which became a sort of family. We enjoy spending time there and sponsoring various contests, since these types of events highly increase the interest for our brand. We do recommend starting advertising with 420 Magazine if you're looking for a great working relationship along with increasing your brand awareness.
Ruth - Herbies Seeds

:thanks: @Barney's Farm
420 Magazine has been assisting with our promotion and brand awareness for many years and we always found the company to be very helpful and responsive. It’s a great operation they have and can highly recommend if you need brand exposure.
Mark - Barney's Farm

We love happy sponsors :).

:thanks: @MJWholesale

We have had the honor to be a sponsor of 420 Magazine for the last couple of months. Being a sponsor has been such a great experience for us. The community is so reactive, the team at 420 Magazine is always so helpful (thanks Teddy), and we are just so grateful to have been a part of it all! We have seen instant improvements in traffic to our site since becoming a sponsor! If you are looking for ways to improve traffic and grow your audience, 420 Magazine is the place!
Alexis - MJ Wholesale

:thanks:@BudTank :green_heart:
It's the first time we have worked with 420 Magazine. The responsiveness and timely support provided by your team have been exceptional. Any inquiries or concerns we had were addressed promptly and with great attention to detail. This level of responsiveness and effective communication has truly set a high standard for future collaborations. We are delighted to say that we look forward to continuing this partnership.
Sherry - Bud Tank

Back
Top Bottom