KeithLemon

Growing outdoors
Sativa (strain unknown)
Grown in soil (regular soil) Pot
Advance Nutrients Micro, Grow and Bloom base, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Superthrive vitamins and Rhino Skin.
7th week of flowering.
I live in the northeast of Massachusetts
I have pictures of it

This is my first journal and I will do my best at it.

CE03E606-BEB3-4D11-958C-835FEDA69235.jpeg

D0125180-8A2F-4BDE-BAC0-0AF3A12E95BE.jpeg

2D1F0D26-F74E-4E4B-9494-F81A40FE0C9D.jpeg

62C199C6-F01D-4C19-822C-11449A619C46.jpeg

0AFDC71C-AE85-49DA-9FCB-04D11EF99DA4.jpeg

Well, it dipped into the 40's last night and I am not looking forward to looking at my plant. It is getting too cold and the dam rain. I will try and get some pictures of the mildew today, hopefully the vinegar will have put the mildew on hold. Can someone tell me if this is the right start for a journal.

I have mildew/mold and started vinegar and water spray and if that is not bad enough it rained all morning. I cannot have my plant go bad I have too much invested Time, Heart and soul I love this plant.
Good morning Keith :ciao: Hope you are well my friend.
Your girl is beautiful, great work on her.
If you have mold @InTheShed recommends a citric acid spray.
Possibly he could give a recommendation?
Hey Shed, I'll be joining the Shed club myself soon.
What do you mix in your spray for mold.
Sorry I should have paid better attention the first dozen times you posted it.:Namaste:
Thanks
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

What about neem oil? I have read you can use it up to two weeks before harvest and I know it works as I use it on my vegetable and everything else in the gardens. I love the stuff, but I do not want to destroy my buds.
For bugs or mold ?
Great for bugs.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

What about neem oil? I have read you can use it up to two weeks before harvest and I know it works as I use it on my vegetable and everything else in the gardens. I love the stuff, but I do not want to destroy my buds.
You're risking it ruining your buds this close to harvest I think. Im in North Central-ish Mass here. Rain has been brutal this last half of the season, after three heatwaves during the summer. Outdoor wasnt easy this season for most in this area from what Ive heard seen.

Bill gave me this easy recipe a few weeks back and worked really well but I had to serious drench them a few times.
"A table spoon of baking soda per gallon of water.
Add a table spoon and a half of safers soap too."

Good luck, Im on the ride with you now too! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It is drying to fast I will hit it again when the wind dies down. It does look better, and I hope this works. I have to save my plant even though it may not make it to harvest because the cold is coming, if I can just get through another few weeks I may make it, in any case I will not give up.

Back
Top Bottom