420 Magazine Background

LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

Thread starter #1

Light Addict

Plant of the Year 2013 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Nov 2013, June 2015, Oct 2016 - Nug of the Month: July 2016 - Plant of the Month: Aug & Dec 2013, Mar 2014, Mar 2016, Dec 2016
:welcome::420::high-five:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY BIGGEST TEST RUN EVER!!!

WERE TESTING AND REVIEWING; Dutch Passions new THINK BIG strain, REMO nutrients!!!!! Then Yet more BUDMASTER LED new tech!!! Including Quantum Dot technology!!!!!

So some little details :)

Medium is gonna be my own normal recycled mix of coco and soil.

Lighting is gonna be a mix of everything Budmaster! From the new Quantum dot propagation lamp to the new Cob lamps and their second gen GOD lamp!

Strains will be the new super auto Think BIG from Dutch Passion, and also their new auto Daiquiri Lime! (1st bean just germing)

Nutrients are gonna be REMO's :) Excited to be trying out a friends product range! :)

STYLE OF GROWING

I'll be training the ass off em all :) :) They will be planted in a staggered manner as I'm low on space currently...!

Some taster pics of tech etc.

Anyway my green family, may you all ask anything anytime and make yourselves at home, this will be a fun one with plenty going on I promise :) :thanks:

B A R

Member of the Month: March 2014
re: LA's Daft New Multiple Test - With Remo Nutrients & Budmaster's New Tech!

:popcorn:

B A R

Member of the Month: March 2014

And you're suppose to be fast on the draw cowboy.

Icemud

Member of the Month: July 2012, July 2014 - Nug of the Month: July 2012

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

This is going to be too sweet. I hope it is ok for me to be taking a front row seat. The floor will work fine if necessary.

Time to go get prepared for this ride. :volcano-smiley:

:circle-of-love:
Bob

Dennise

I'm in..... I have 120 days or so til my tent opens up for my think big but I'm here to watch and see if they live up to the hype.... should be an exciting 13 or 14 week project and I'm along for the ride..... should be epic

Dennise

Are the strains from Dutch Passion available to us underlings yet....:circle-of-love:

Thread starter #20

Light Addict

Plant of the Year 2013 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Nov 2013, June 2015, Oct 2016 - Nug of the Month: July 2016 - Plant of the Month: Aug & Dec 2013, Mar 2014, Mar 2016, Dec 2016