Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Waltrr White after some curing. We are about to record Walter White review.

420-magazine-mobile484208429.jpg

That bud looks so tasty .

So off the three Hubbabubbasmellascopes by Mephitso Genetics 8 liter air pots filled to 7 liters pulled 343 grams. I think, so 12.25oz. I should shoot a quick 1 minute or less videos showing the dry weight.

I already pressed 16 grams into rosin. This strain is very stick, smooth and fruity tasting.

Here you go brotha. Was a great QandA. Tons of great info. I always get updates right away and post on my journal as well.
Where to buy Auto and Photo Seeds Plus my next grow - YouTube

*I really enjoy the personal stories...very engaging. It's why we buy your lights. You're for real, no BS crap.

*I made it to 46 minutes, or 54, the whole thing. Love it.

*Knowing how to defend yourself is half the battle. Thankfully with my previous soccer experience, I know how to kick and run like a MF'r and I'm a lady.

*If I rip the eyeballs out, can I plant them and grow weed? (j/k)

*Kung Fu : So you're telling me Ralph Macchio was a fake? lol. Really enjoy learning all these new moves, I'm gonna try them on my husband tonight. ;)

*OMG, you got hit by a car, then sucker punched. Then their buddies are waiting...sucks. You were forced into the lifestyle, then made an art of it. Just like you're growing...you adapt.

*HAHAHAHAHA, eyeball demo, invaluable. Samantha's laughing in the background, priceless.

*Awwww come on, I need to know the secret to your diet, or just to know what happens next...lol.

*STOP bullying now!

*BTW, Neil do you have stickers for your light owners? I collect, and I love your brand. I can do random sticker drops around my neck of the woods?

*All kidding aside, you appear to be happy. Your sentences were clear. And there was no sign of anxiety, cause you're talking about your passion. I'm gonna check your other site now. ;)

Sorry for the rambling, I've been typing as I watched your video...:):thanks:

So off the three Hubbabubbasmellascopes by Mephitso Genetics 8 liter air pots filled to 7 liters pulled 343 grams. I think, so 12.25oz. I should shoot a quick 1 minute or less videos showing the dry weight.

I already pressed 16 grams into rosin. This strain is very stick, smooth and fruity tasting.

That is killer. Trying not to pull weight you still hit over 4 oz a plant. Did it keep its bubble gum smell after cure?

*I really enjoy the personal stories...very engaging. It's why we buy your lights. You're for real, no BS crap.

*I made it to 46 minutes, or 54, the whole thing. Love it.

*Knowing how to defend yourself is half the battle. Thankfully with my previous soccer experience, I know how to kick and run like a MF'r and I'm a lady.

*If I rip the eyeballs out, can I plant them and grow weed? (j/k)

*Kung Fu : So you're telling me Ralph Macchio was a fake? lol. Really enjoy learning all these new moves, I'm gonna try them on my husband tonight. ;)

*OMG, you got hit by a car, then sucker punched. Then their buddies are waiting...sucks. You were forced into the lifestyle, then made an art of it. Just like you're growing...you adapt.

*HAHAHAHAHA, eyeball demo, invaluable. Samantha's laughing in the background, priceless.

*Awwww come on, I need to know the secret to your diet, or just to know what happens next...lol.

*STOP bullying now!

*BTW, Neil do you have stickers for your light owners? I collect, and I love your brand. I can do random sticker drops around my neck of the woods?

*All kidding aside, you appear to be happy. Your sentences were clear. And there was no sign of anxiety, cause you're talking about your passion. I'm gonna check your other site now. ;)

Sorry for the rambling, I've been typing as I watched your video...:):thanks:

Exactly what she said. You always find the right words and put them in the right way G2HM.

I started a new grow journal. It is in my signature. Here is day 1 of it. It will be a perpetual auto grow, looking for the most frosty most stony strains out there.

[video=youtube;Z3pVZzMtVbY]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom