Perfect Sun Mini LED Cardboard Box Stealth Grow - Auto Ultimate 123W

Well, so far Rusty pulled over a gram per watt with my Dwarf Star -- GanjajuanaMan got 255 grams off the PS 500, which only uses 210 watts, and Shiggity got over 1 gram per watt for sure off the PS 1000. But still waiting on the final weight for some plants.

The Spectrum and lens technology goes into each light, so the MINI can also do over a gram per watt. I hope this grow goes smoothly and does what the light can do. If so the Ultimate will be over 125 grams.

Thats impressive. And here people talk down to the leds on this grow site..i get just 3/4 gram per watt off just one 135w light. I want to get passed the 1 gram mark someday too.

Sent from Deez Nutz

I love it too. Grew it a few times last year, tried ordering some this week but theyre out of stock still. Contemplating to get a dwarf star mini for my 4x4 to put in the middle as main light with two other leds on the side

Sent from Deez Nutz

Great update. Watched the new video on youtube. You might probably need another light to cover the entire plant. The plant gets crazy during flowering if this is your first time growing the ultimate..

Sent from Deez Nutz

Doing great mate keep up the great work.im spreading the word about ur awsome lights mate.so more traffic to come.have a great day;)

Yeah, she is getting huge and still not showing sex. I guess if she gets too large for the box, I can finish her in the garage. But I am goin to try my best to keep her in the box. It does show the effectiveness of the spectrum.

And when they do not, it means I am going to have a big plant. I like preflower at day 30-40. This means the auto will finish around day 85.

I don't like when they go over 100 days.

Me too. If its already big enough to where i like it i start doing a 12/12 cycle for a few days to manually induce flowering

Sent from Deez Nutz

Back
Top Bottom