Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Auto mayascula purple. All these were grown under the perfect sun 1000.

Tak3n in sunlight. One I shade.

The smell is amazing. Very fruity.

420-magazine-mobile966408148.jpg

420-magazine-mobile576239320.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very nice. Peaches you say. I could eat a peach for hours. Lol.
Good looking flower man. Sweet n subtle purp.
Great job job bro

Phrum the light room.

Veinz, that was the upside of a leaf. It is a small tree in my front yard with huge leaves on it. They look like huge plant leaves rather than tree leaves.

Oh, here is another update.

Marijuana experiments autoflower updates growing tips --Pineapple Express and Incredible Bulk

[video=youtube;sDmJu6qnjWU]
[/video]

So, this is step by step how I turned a Cardboard Box into an awesome grow box. I will be using my Perfect Sun MINI (125w) to grow a monster Auto Ultimate in it. I hate having more than one grow thread at a time, so I'm wondering if I should just do it here or start a new thread?

It's going to be Epic what I get with only 125w. It will really show how efficient and powerful the Perfect Sun Spectrum is.

Waiting for this one here buddy. Whenever you're ready

Phrum the light room.

How much one of those 125's run ?

Phrum the light room.

So, this is step by step how I turned a Cardboard Box into an awesome grow box. I will be using my Perfect Sun MINI (125w) to grow a monster Auto Ultimate in it. I hate having more than one grow thread at a time, so I'm wondering if I should just do it here or start a new thread?

It's going to be Epic what I get with only 125w. It will really show how efficient and powerful the Perfect Sun Spectrum is.

At first I use to do multiple threads but I found I do too many odd things along the way. I never knew where to put some of it. So since I run perpetual I just throw it all in one thread ;)

But thats me... lol

FE

Your call on the journals, whatever works best for you. It does seem like a separate journal may be good advertising but at the same time that can still be done in this journal. I guess I'm not very helpful....

Any news on the Goliath? I need more light and I think Goliath will be perfect.

Alright, I am interested and waiting for the details
:passitleft:

Hey LEDRF, I'm subbed now, I just skimmed the previous 7 pages to get the gist, and as you have a lot going on, I figure this is one of them journals where a guy can just jump right in on the action.

Back
Top Bottom