OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

Amen, Get some good music on, smoke some of your best stuff and become one with the buds.:Namaste:

Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory every time :blushsmile:

So did you jar Tahoe? You sure got me today with your Northern Lights Blue. Knocked me for a loop. I swear I thought it was a Medi Bomb. Just think CF will be landing tomorrow!

Oooh! really?! Ruby is a Northern Lights Blue :) I smoked some leaves when desperate and I was rather impressed with them so maybe it really does bode well. How exciting.

Speaking of them, I have to go threw your journal to catch my self up on what ive missed. Which I know is alot. This is like being in NYC traffic. Alot going on over here lol

Hmm, just wondering if you're in NYC, you don't have to answer that of course. Your comparison to NYC traffic just made me curious because they drive real crazy especially the cabbies....

Well OMM, sorry to hear about Jo not feeling well but there is a lot of that going around. I hope she feels better soon. I am excited for you that CF is coming to visit, hope you guys have a blast. It's hard to believe that your journal has hit 100 posts already. Well not really because you are such a sweet and popular person. Am looking forward to the next one for sure.

Hi Folks. I don't know how much I will be in my journal this next week. Jo is having bad teeth problems and is quite ill, with her feet too. Closet Farmer and his family are landing today for a visit. And the harvest will continue. So I'm going in three directions at once. Bear with me friends. I will try to keep up. :peace:

Don't try my darling, it will run on crazily without you so you won't stand a chance! Will be fun for you to come to when you are able.

I'm sorry to hear Jo is so poorly, I do hope she is blessed with some relief soon.

Have a fantastic time at the gathering, you aren't going to have a moment to think. I do hope we get some random happy messages posted to keep us up to date ;)

:hug:

I thought I was the only one who did that when desperate, now I don't feel so bad...lol

Queen, Queen, every time we speak you go up in my estimation :)

I like to look at it as not wasting anything, or maybe that's what I should tell people rather than the desperate thing huh? :scratchinghead: :bigblush:

What a great idea Donpaul. +rep for that one!

OMM - hope that Jo starts feeling better soon. Sounds like you'll be really busy for a bit. Hope you are able to enjoy a little time with CF. Congrats on more great looking bud jarred up - man you've been one busy dude!!!

Hi X.:high-five:

Yes, my girl is not feeling well. She is bit better today, but not by much. Absolutely nothing I can do for her except be there. I left for while today and she slept the whole time, which helps.

THsea and I went to see CF and son today. He is great to be around. A very nice caring man. Took him on a little Diamond Head tour to see the surfers and the sea. We stopped at a local store to buy some food to take back to his Hotel. Our prices blew him away! Going to take him to the Marine Base, so he can be at home. :cheesygrinsmiley: We should have allot of fun.

The new journal is up. :peace:

Oooh! really?! Ruby is a Northern Lights Blue :) I smoked some leaves when desperate and I was rather impressed with them so maybe it really does bode well. How exciting.

Hi Fluffy Girl !:high-five:

Ruby is going to be soooo good for you. That's wonderful !:bravo:

Hmm, just wondering if you're in NYC, you don't have to answer that of course. Your comparison to NYC traffic just made me curious because they drive real crazy especially the cabbies....

Well OMM, sorry to hear about Jo not feeling well but there is a lot of that going around. I hope she feels better soon. I am excited for you that CF is coming to visit, hope you guys have a blast. It's hard to believe that your journal has hit 100 posts already. Well not really because you are such a sweet and popular person. Am looking forward to the next one for sure.

Hi My Queen:love: I know, poor Jo. :smokin:

THsea and I went down and drove CF and his son around a bit. What a nice person he is. If you met him, you would be friends in no time. He's coming over to sit in the backyard with me tomorrow. Actually I think his wife and kids will cheer Jo up. They are bird nuts like me, so I will introduce them to birds they have never seen before.

Thanks for the compliments...they are better than likes! :cheer:

Don't try my darling, it will run on crazily without you so you won't stand a chance! Will be fun for you to come to when you are able.

I'm sorry to hear Jo is so poorly, I do hope she is blessed with some relief soon.

Have a fantastic time at the gathering, you aren't going to have a moment to think. I do hope we get some random happy messages posted to keep us up to date ;)

:hug:

Hi Fluffy Lady :high-five: Jo feels a bit better this evening. . I have already started part three of this journal, this part will be closed soon. The link is below...see you there..you Fluffy thing! :Namaste:

:hug: Us leaf smokers gotta stick together chick ;)

I will smoke my hash leaves any time I am out, roaches too!!

'Dope will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no dope' - Freak Brothers

I will smoke my hash leaves any time I am out, roaches too!!

'Dope will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no dope' - Freak Brothers

Man after my own heart Buckshot. Been there many times. Look under seat cushions the whole bit.

The new Journal is up....see below!

Hey Brother! I just heard a Tsunami is heading your way & due to hit any minute. You're probably already aware, but get Jo & get to HIGH ground!

Let us know that you're OK!
:goodluck:
:circle-of-love:

Hey Brother! I just heard a Tsunami is heading your way & due to hit any minute. You're probably already aware, but get Jo & get to HIGH ground!

Let us know that you're OK!
:goodluck:
:circle-of-love:

Doing fine my friend. Didn't hit us as hard as they thought. OMM. Thanks.

thanks for the reps X, i have just used the method myself, i put a few buds in a tin to take out with me, then left the tin in my bag and when i checked everything was crispy dry, so i placed it all in a jar and put in a bud from my harvest 2 days ago, they was moist without been to moist, i left this in the jar over night and all the buds are now moist and feel ok, i have not taken the moist bud out and left the rest in the jar, i have sampled the buds and they taste and smell exactly the same as the buds out of a jar im doing a cure on, so this method does work, i would not leave the moist bud in their for to long though as it could start to go mouldy was is resting on other buds, but i took the moist bud out and everything seems ok.

im harvesting my last big plant tonight so i done 4 plants after this one, i hate trimming, such a messy sticky job, i manage to do it without getting to sticky though, its got to be the worst part about growing, but done properly it makes it all worth while after the buds are dried

Back
Top Bottom