OMM's Social Network Part 3

Those girls are looking really good OMM. Oh how my bones would love the warmth you have over there. To be able to move your plants outside this time of year is a good thing. I've never been to Hawaii so someday I just may have to come over and bask in the sun. Sure is good to hear you guys are feeling better.

Hey! Thanks, beemerbill.:high-five:
Yep, 81 right now, but rains are coming. This is the rainy season and that means high winds, so this grow I have to protect the girls best I can. The side of house helps. I'll cook up something.

I'm not complaining, Hurricane season is next!:high-five:

I can truly testify the older you get the more you forget!

While talking to THsea, I had a "Duh" moment. He said "Why don't you turn the red part of the LEDs off? Well Duh!

And here is the picture
:bravo:

green10.jpg

:cheer:

:rofl::rofl:

Well Chronic.....my friend......how about Wednesday or Thursday afternoon? I'm ready to get this show on the road. Mixed some more soil today and picked up the last pots. It's journal time!:high-five::circle-of-love:

sounds like a plan buddy

How many stoners does it take to install a 6" exhaust fan. Three obviously aint enough! Shoulda had 1 on each opening with mouth open and turned it on to find out!

How many stoners does it take to install a 6" exhaust fan. Three obviously aint enough! Shoulda had 1 on each opening with mouth open and turned it on to find out!

I have no defense! We all felt the "air flow", we thought ! In our defense we only smoked for 4 hours before we put it in!

It is in right now, but will only use it on very hot days, it makes a hell of a racket! Some things just don't work out.:peace:

My new journal is up! Click on the link above. Just think...a whole new journal to screw up!
:high-five:

Thank you, OMM, for sharing another wonderful journal with us! :cheer:

I'm going to move this to Completed Journals now.

Good luck with your current grow/journal!

Lots of love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Thank You 420 Girl.....you're the best! I feel like posting a picture just for the hell of it! Thanks again!

I can truly testify the older you get the more you forget!

While talking to THsea, I had a "Duh" moment. He said "Why don't you turn the red part of the LEDs off? Well Duh!

And here is the picture
:bravo:

green10.jpg

:cheer:

Took my breath away!! I didn't even know that you could just turn off the magenta! Lookin' good, mang!

Nice plants as always OMM! :thumb:

I see you're not using AirPots anymore. Id there a reason for that as I was thinking of getting some.

I recently saw a site that sells pots with an internal slotted cone up the middle and thought you might be interested. Supposed to open up the middle for better root growth and aeration. It looked like an inverted net pot to me and as I needed to re-pot my ScroG girl I made one of my own. The ones I saw had raised sections to hold the pot off the ground a bit so I hot-glued some nuts on for legs and cut a big hole in the bottom. I was going to glue the 5" net pot in but figured it won't be going anywhere once the dirt is in so why bother.

Plantpots_04.jpg

The net pot just sits in the bottom upside down. After a week there was roots sticking out the bottom of the large pot. I went from a 1.5 usg to 3.75 usg pot. Unfortunately I won't be able to see what happens in the middle until the plant is done in a while. A cross of Train Wreck and White Rhino that will be flipped to 12/12 soon.

Plantpots_05.jpg

I hope I haven't hijacked your thread here. :adore:

:peace:

Nice plants as always OMM! :thumb:

I see you're not using AirPots anymore. Id there a reason for that as I was thinking of getting some.

I recently saw a site that sells pots with an internal slotted cone up the middle and thought you might be interested. Supposed to open up the middle for better root growth and aeration. It looked like an inverted net pot to me and as I needed to re-pot my ScroG girl I made one of my own. The ones I saw had raised sections to hold the pot off the ground a bit so I hot-glued some nuts on for legs and cut a big hole in the bottom. I was going to glue the 5" net pot in but figured it won't be going anywhere once the dirt is in so why bother.

Plantpots_04.jpg

The net pot just sits in the bottom upside down. After a week there was roots sticking out the bottom of the large pot. I went from a 1.5 usg to 3.75 usg pot. Unfortunately I won't be able to see what happens in the middle until the plant is done in a while. A cross of Train Wreck and White Rhino that will be flipped to 12/12 soon.

Plantpots_05.jpg

I hope I haven't hijacked your thread here. :adore:

:peace:

Hi There, can't hog this journal, it's closed! I stopped using airpots because it's getting to hard for me to pack them like I should. I go with what's easy now. No helper anymore so it's a drag.

Let me know how that pot you have there works out. My current journal will probably be my last for a while. Have to work on the house. It needs work. Can't be growing with workers around.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn! Being a rookie and all I didn't notice it was finished. I'll just check in on the other journal next time.

Hope you're stocked up to get you through the dry spell.

Damn! Being a rookie and all I didn't notice it was finished. I'll just check in on the other journal next time.

Hope you're stocked up to get you through the dry spell.

Hey , no problem..I just wanted you to to be in the current one. Just click on OMM's Aloha Journal above. God help you if you read it from the first...it's long.

You'll see I am working to that end right now, building a stash. It's not going as well as I would like. Can't always get what you want.
:high-five:

well i sure hope your not taking hiatus from the forum! you not growing is bad enough!!

Thank You BID I think I'll still be on here, except when construction or something comes up. I would miss this family.

Back
Top Bottom