Alaskan1's Flo n Gro Mixed Bag Grow

I can't wait for the new one A1. I just rated this 5 stars as well so lets see if we can get that back up :)
I think there is some really good information in here that people could use! :thumb:

Sounds like you have a really great pheno on your hands with that Lemon Kush. :high-five:
A keeper for sure.

:peace:

I can't wait for the new one A1. I just rated this 5 stars as well so lets see if we can get that back up :)
I think there is some really good information in here that people could use! :thumb:

Sounds like you have a really great pheno on your hands with that Lemon Kush. :high-five:
A keeper for sure.

Thanks a ton for mentioning the thread rating. This has been a great journal. I just added a 5 star rating too - can't believe I hadn't done that already! :thumb:

Thanks a ton for mentioning the thread rating. This has been a great journal. I just added a 5 star rating too - can't believe I hadn't done that already! :thumb:

No problem Xlr8 :) This is a great journal for anyone starting out in hydro. The journey and battles he overcame is an eay 5 star for me.
Not to mention he is just a cool ass cat :high-five:

5 starts from me too :):bravo:

Awesome job A1!:circle-of-love:

Pretty awesome that you have lab to test your results!! =) Do you and your son ever bond over a nice doob or no?

Also great job in general for everything you went through! What doesn't break you makes you stronger :Namaste:

I only heard this in passing today at his dispensary so don't quote me on it but.......the higher the CBD usually the lower the THC but thats not always the case.
When he came by tonight with the results he told me to hold on to that Lemon Kush mother and DON'T LET ANYTHING happen to it. He said if I wanted to sell clones from it I could ask 150 a clone. I won't be selling any clones from it. Though, if Xlr8 or Jandre wanted a cut I'd be happy to give it to them :)
You want it you got it!

Think I will be growing out some plants and letting them go as mothers
Mojo and Hawaiian Big Bud, I will give the head cheese one more shot but I think she is a gonner too!
I have an offer from someone to help me make BHO oil out of my lemon kush trim I have sitting in the freezer. I just may take him up on that. Would certainly help when I have my foot pain or back pain.

Thanks Jandre and you too X for helping me limp through my first journal
I need to thank Bass too!

hehehe, I'll trade you a cut of any of my purps... or even my Lamb's Bread. You name it, you got it. 1/1

Oh, and rated 5 Stars, too.

A keeper for sure.

Thanks Ms,
I really appreciate the 5 stars :)
I started of knowing nothing and to have salvaged what I did was a miricle. I couldn't have done it without Bass, X and Jandre. Others helped as well but Bass's help with the root rot was invaluable. Still had the rot at the end of the grow but his help along with everyone elses got me to a harvest. Can you imagine the numbers if I would have had a healthy grow?
Mites, root rot and hermied plants really kept the grow from being fantastic. But, it was something I had to go through so the next grows wouldn't go through it.

ya man next grow will be awesome. You did well on this 1st one! I had to go through it too.

5 starts from me too :):bravo:

Awesome job A1!:circle-of-love:

Pretty awesome that you have lab to test your results!! =) Do you and your son ever bond over a nice doob or no?

Also great job in general for everything you went through! What doesn't break you makes you stronger :Namaste:

We actually bond over BHO oil lol
He brings me lots of samples to try from other growers.
Funny thing. My wife always bitched about me smoking cigarettes but is happy I :bongrip: She is ok with that. I don't get it lol

Ain't that the truth? I mean I was always on high alert with this grow lol But, it's done and the next grow is so healthy so yeah, learning from my mistakes helped this next grow

Thank you for the 5 stars sweetie :thanks:

it's extremely accurate....he has a lab

Ok,
Some adjustments since I got some things wrong.......figures huh?

Urban Poison 19.5
AK47 19.0
BC God Bud 17.5
Lemon Kush 15 THC 8% CBD
Hawaiian Big Bud 16.5
Mojo 15.0
Head Cheese 14.5

There you have it.

Stoner!

Great results back from your first grow A1.

8% CBD... ummmmm when are we doing lunch?

Lemon for Lemon?

LOL HMG, it all got donated to my sons dispensary and from what I hear it's already gone in 2 days!
I do have all the trim though. I'm trying to get some BHO made out of it though........I'll keep you in the loop :)

Back
Top Bottom