Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

Agreed! A1, you're promoted. Not that I have the authority to do so, but I'm doing it anyway!

X- A1 has given you the props for showing him the DMZone way, which he has passed on to me, and which I will cherish and pass on to others. Good day and +Reps to you sir!

A LITTLE!? dude, you took care of ALL of the problems, I would just now be getting to after being gone for two days. Your help in this forum has become a valuable asset to this community. Keep up the good work.
Aww Your're going to make me blush lol
Thank Jandre. I appreciate the compliment. I'm just passing along some of the things you have taught me.

How's the room conversion going? Great thread and advice dispensing - I agree that you really are a valuable asset to the community. Didn't I have to twist your arm to start journaling way back?! Look at you know - you're part of the veterans committee already (shh its a hush-hush sort of thing). I should be quiet as I'm already on double secret probation. ;)

I'm a vet alright of something but not growing. Not yet anyway. I still have so much to learn. I do enjoy passing along the information that has been passed onto me. I really love the Zone, have to be honest though I was pretty leary of it in the begining until I saw what it did to ALL my plants that had gotten root rot. One thing that I have observed is that the plants are more prone to getting root rot while in flower and NOT in veg. Not sure why that is though.
You should go check out my new journal but, I have been sick the last two days with the flu so no real progress has been made.

Agreed! A1, you're promoted. Not that I have the authority to do so, but I'm doing it anyway!

X- A1 has given you the props for showing him the DMZone way, which he has passed on to me, and which I will cherish and pass on to others. Good day and +Reps to you sir!

Do I get a promotion party??? :theband:

Hey, brother, you need to check out the noms for MOTM Sept. 2012

Why? .........gues I better go look

Oh yeah, Harvested the Purple Elephant today and got 1 pound 3 oz out of two plants. I'm telling ya peeps if you get a chance GROW this plant. Awesome colas and very tight buds, easy to trim UNLESS ya have foxtails all over the place (sigh)

Hey Fox Tails smoke too. Congrad's my friend I'll check back in awhile and see how it came out. That Purple elephant looks great but at more than 200$ it better come trimed and bagged. But really you get a good plant, hang on to the strain. Them seeds get costy and you might have a hard time finding the same pheno you like. Looks great my friend. Keepem Green

Hey Fox Tails smoke too. Congrad's my friend I'll check back in awhile and see how it came out. That Purple elephant looks great but at more than 200$ it better come trimed and bagged. But really you get a good plant, hang on to the strain. Them seeds get costy and you might have a hard time finding the same pheno you like. Looks great my friend. Keepem Green

Hey Wood!
Yeah, I'm keeping the Purp Elephant mother for sure! Have 6 clones trying to grow roots as we speak for the next grow in my new room........that is if I ever get the damn room painted.

Why? .........gues I better go look

Oh yeah, Harvested the Purple Elephant today and got 1 pound 3 oz out of two plants. I'm telling ya peeps if you get a chance GROW this plant. Awesome colas and very tight buds, easy to trim UNLESS ya have foxtails all over the place (sigh)

Damn Jandre, I feel honored, especially coming from you! Thanks for the nod!

You got my attention with all the good, direct advice and valuable support... You deserve it, man.

I've seen others around lending a hand, too, but then they start ramblin on making things confusing, instead of short sweet help. You don't do any of that, you make your suggestion and then stick around for the results, and offer more help it it's not completely resolved. The "nod" as you say was comin' your way, but then you stepped in on some of the other grows that, I was in and helping while I was gone, and gave spot on perfect what I would have said. That got you the "nod" and a boot in the ass to catapult you to the top.

Well we have been trimming our lives away.
The lemon kush has all been trimmed and drying. Didn't produce as much as I'd hoped but still was a good haul.
AK47 REALLY produced and has nice tight buds.
Purple Elephant didn't produce as much as I'd hoped but that was my fault. Experiment gone wrong.
MOJO Produced really well and tight buds but thats norm for that plant.
White Russian is a plant that I have discontinued and rightfully so. Did'nt produce at all and what it did produce was really airey. I will be taking that to a collective I know to be donated to customers who cannot afford thier meds. It has a THC of 17.5% and will do the job just not quality looking buds so..........Going to be given away for free to the less advantaged.
All that leaves now is the White Widow, will be getting at that tomorrow

Well we have been trimming our lives away.
The lemon kush has all been trimmed and drying. Didn't produce as much as I'd hoped but still was a good haul.
AK47 REALLY produced and has nice tight buds.
Purple Elephant didn't produce as much as I'd hoped but that was my fault. Experiment gone wrong.
MOJO Produced really well and tight buds but thats norm for that plant.
White Russian is a plant that I have discontinued and rightfully so. Did'nt produce at all and what it did produce was really airey. I will be taking that to a collective I know to be donated to customers who cannot afford thier meds. It has a THC of 17.5% and will do the job just not quality looking buds so..........Going to be given away for free to the less advantaged.
All that leaves now is the White Widow, will be getting at that tomorrow

You, sir, are a saint. Helping those that don't have the means.

have some totals

lemon kush came in at 4oz dry
Purple elephant came in at 4oz dry as well
Considering how bad I screwed this grow up I can live with these totals. Basically boils down to 2oz per plant.

On another note.............one of my fellow growers got busted Friday night. He had over 100 plants and told the cops he couldn't find paperwork...yeah right. Sure hope he doesn't squeel on everyone he knows who grows. We are all legal and have the paperwork posted to prove it, i just don't want the hassle.

have some totals

lemon kush came in at 4oz dry
Purple elephant came in at 4oz dry as well
Considering how bad I screwed this grow up I can live with these totals. Basically boils down to 2oz per plant.

On another note.............one of my fellow growers got busted Friday night. He had over 100 plants and told the cops he couldn't find paperwork...yeah right. Sure hope he doesn't squeel on everyone he knows who grows. We are all legal and have the paperwork posted to prove it, i just don't want the hassle.

Just have it posted in a conspicuous place, and the local cops will thank you.... after they do a count that is.

Back
Top Bottom