AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Damn AK - truly masterful - how tall are your plants from top of bucket on average? Does this room mean you are done with tents? The other thing I would love to see is your root mass - got to be honest I really like the flow and grow but I thought I would be seeing a larger root mass on my plants by now and your base stems look to be close in diameter to what I have going so I'd be curious to see your roots!

:thumb: reps+ and if you dont mind pm your dispensary info please love to sample some goods sometime soon!

Hey toke,
I'd say my plants are at least 5 ft tall if not a little more. You wont see a huge root mass with the buxkets until you actually go to clean the net pots after the grow is complete. Most of the root mass is weaved in your growing medium. You want to sample any of my product we can work something out so you don't have to go to my sons dispensary.

Yeah Smokz, its always something huh?

Hope the mites are on the run - I hate that you have to battle them damned things, it can be really tiring and taxing to fight bugs. Probably the thing I hate doing most, in all honesty.

I hate mix-ups with clones, been there done that... Hope you have a great weekend, A1!

I can't think of any fool who hasn't messed up with labelings. I always preach tag it as soon as it starts growing. But do as I say not as I do. JK Looking great there my friend. Hey make sure you rotate what you spray your mites with. You don't want to help produce the 'Super Mites'. Mites that are rsistant to sprays. I spray once with neem, then Azatrol, then Organicide in my rotation. They will build up a imunity to the same spray over and over. GL with them buggers. Keepem Green

Ha! OMM,
Yea I wasn't too pleased with myself when I figured out what I had done. At least now I will have a pretty good idea which is which. Really glad to see your doing better. I worry about ya old man.

Sorted now...should be anyway!
Thank You A1.....me too! I'm in Jo's clutches now and she means business.:high-five:

I almost mislabeled some clones last weekend too! I was able to figure it all out, but I had to stop midway through cloning and sort things out. For a few minutes I was thinking I was going to have to toss several clones and take new ones. I have my plants labeled with a # for the strain and then a letter for the specimen, ie 7A. I had labeled 2 sets of clones with 7A. Luckily I keep good notes, so I had written down how many clones I took from each plant and was able to determine one set was from 7C. I labeled it correctly in my notes, but had written the wrong letter on the little labels.

I'm glad you got yours mostly sorted out. Those plants look great. I'll have to go back and read as I can't recall exactly what you're putting in the res. I know you're using BPN, but I can't remember if you're using a sterile reservoir (H2O2 or bleach) or using organics (beneficial bacteria/fungi). I'm running the Ebb & Gro, but I'm considering a Titan system for my second flowering room.

Keep it green my friend :)

I almost mislabeled some clones last weekend too! I was able to figure it all out, but I had to stop midway through cloning and sort things out. For a few minutes I was thinking I was going to have to toss several clones and take new ones. I have my plants labeled with a # for the strain and then a letter for the specimen, ie 7A. I had labeled 2 sets of clones with 7A. Luckily I keep good notes, so I had written down how many clones I took from each plant and was able to determine one set was from 7C. I labeled it correctly in my notes, but had written the wrong letter on the little labels.
I photograph EVERYTHING and try not to clone more than one strain at a time...labeling as I go also....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hiker, I run DM Zone to keep the system sterile and no chance for any bad shit to take hold.

Yea that DM Zone is the shit. I have been using Corey's blue zone and so far it works just as well.

Blue Planet makes an equivalent product to DM Zone? I was doing some searching for competing products last night. Have you ever tried Hygrozyme? It's not really the same thing, so I was thinking more along the lines of using both.

I'm starting to regret trying the tea. The idea of intentionally maintaining a large diverse population of beneficial bacteria and fungi makes sense to me, but I don't think there is any nutritional benefit. I trust that hydro nutes are already prepared in a way to make them available for uptake by the plant. I've had good results with GH in the past. I will try experimenting with different nutes in the future (I'm interested in BPN), but I have enough GH already to run at least one more complete cycle.

Hopefully I can get to the hydro store in the next couple of days.

Some tasty lemon kush almost ready for harvest

IMAG016820.jpg
IMAG016713.jpg

Looks tasty. Hey I got some Lemon OG Kush seeds the other day. I'm not sure if I ordered them or they was freebies but it sure sounds like a sweet plant. Hey you seen that God Bud she's looking sweet. I see what ya mean, she woodn't be a great one for your needs. But hopefully she'll make some good head stash. Man I feel like a idiot. This Vantage Pheno isn't the same I was bragging about. I mean it's good herbs and all, but isn't that wild girl I had before. If I was doing flips like you, I'd have never lost her. But good news for me is I still got 3 more chances to find her.
I'm going to have to go back and see whats new in your world, but this is want I used. Tiresias Mist for the seed. 20$ on ebay and it did the whole 9 yards. I know there are homemade recipes that work and alot cheaper, but I wanted to see 'store bought' results. Plant didn't stretch none, and I only treated to the tops of the main 4 or 5 flowers with a small spritz and every flower became 100% male, every single flower. She thru out 4 or 5 flowers female at the start, Well you seen her. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom