Alaskan1 Indica Grow Tent #2

Ah.. the perils of growing your own... I find it well worth the effort.

It is well worth the effort indeed!
I wish I could find a kickass insomnia plant to help me with sleep. I have tried GDP< Lemon Kush, Peanut butter Kush.....the list goes on but last night took me 4 hours to get to sleep once my head hit the pillow. I need a sleepy time med to kick my ass to sleep. I'm wondering if smoking it via BHO makes it somehow loose it's sleepyness effect? No idea.

Well, ended up with 1 pound, 15 ounces of Lemon Kush, dried
Peanut Butter Kush was 3 ounces and the BC God Bud was a flop. It grows short and bushy and can't be grown with the lemon kush at all. It just sits in the shaddows of that lemon plant.

This grow is now ova!!

Too bad about the BC but looks good on the others. I am glad I was here to watch. Thanks for the grow A1. :thumb:

It is well worth the effort indeed!
I wish I could find a kickass insomnia plant to help me with sleep. I have tried GDP< Lemon Kush, Peanut butter Kush.....the list goes on but last night took me 4 hours to get to sleep once my head hit the pillow. I need a sleepy time med to kick my ass to sleep. I'm wondering if smoking it via BHO makes it somehow loose it's sleepyness effect? No idea.

Well, ended up with 1 pound, 15 ounces of Lemon Kush, dried
Peanut Butter Kush was 3 ounces and the BC God Bud was a flop. It grows short and bushy and can't be grown with the lemon kush at all. It just sits in the shaddows of that lemon plant.

This grow is now ova!!

You should try "Lavender" by Soma. They often grow pretty purple, and when I left mine go an extra week or so, it would knock me out like nothing else. I mean ASLEEP. It was better than any pill I've ever had. Oh, and mine grew 4 colas the size of beer cans. The larger buds, even when dry, only fit in the wide-mouth jars lengthwise, true story! Tasted like Lavender flowers, I mean spot on - very similar to Purple Erkle if you've had that (IMO).

You should try "Lavender" by Soma. They often grow pretty purple, and when I left mine go an extra week or so, it would knock me out like nothing else. I mean ASLEEP. It was better than any pill I've ever had. Oh, and mine grew 4 colas the size of beer cans. The larger buds, even when dry, only fit in the wide-mouth jars lengthwise, true story! Tasted like Lavender flowers, I mean spot on - very similar to Purple Erkle if you've had that (IMO).

Thanks X!
Soon as I can afford it I'll order me some seeds up and grow some out.

Well as I stated in a post above. I got the tent torn down so I can clean everything. I saw no mold growing under the tent. Was smelly as shit though. Tomorrow I will get it all sprayed with bleach, let that soak awhile and then steam clean the carpet.

I know you had a wet mess to deal with during this grow but what's your usual routine inbetween grows as far as tearing things down and clean up? You topped everything twice? Very impressive grow I like the clean setup and how thorough you are with your posts. you help others more than you even think. Moving into my place on Friday haven't bought my flow n gro system yet but any tips n tricks to getting it setup an running smooth? I have only 15 amps in my room running two 5x5 tents each with a 1000w. I don't know if I should get my room reworked or try a flipbox. The apartment is a rental. My friend who is also a licensed caregiver says he knows an electrician to help. The flipbox seems like simple $130 fix to my rental situation. What are the cons to running a 12 hour flip for each tent while running off same Oceanus and res? Like what would I make my feed times? Sorry for 20 questions but you are a very good resource on this setup. +reps in advance.

Unreal

P.s. I've been messing around with this Maui wowie strain it puts me to bed real quickly love the way it grows too. Wanted something more indica dominant for this setup but I may just run it. Works well for medicating to black ops 2 sessions also.

cmon A1 fix the issue so we can enjoy the pics
lol
cant wait for your next run
:lot-o-toke: :party:

I know you had a wet mess to deal with during this grow but what's your usual routine inbetween grows as far as tearing things down and clean up? You topped everything twice? Very impressive grow I like the clean setup and how thorough you are with your posts. you help others more than you even think. Moving into my place on Friday haven't bought my flow n gro system yet but any tips n tricks to getting it setup an running smooth? I have only 15 amps in my room running two 5x5 tents each with a 1000w. I don't know if I should get my room reworked or try a flipbox. The apartment is a rental. My friend who is also a licensed caregiver says he knows an electrician to help. The flipbox seems like simple $130 fix to my rental situation. What are the cons to running a 12 hour flip for each tent while running off same Oceanus and res? Like what would I make my feed times? Sorry for 20 questions but you are a very good resource on this setup. +reps in advance.

Unreal

P.s. I've been messing around with this Maui wowie strain it puts me to bed real quickly love the way it grows too. Wanted something more indica dominant for this setup but I may just run it. Works well for medicating to black ops 2 sessions also.

I think what I will do is make a "how to" clean a flo n gro operation in the grow section. I think I will also do another on cleaning hydroton proprly and easier then using a bathtub to do it.

On your grow op a couple of things. I don't think 15 amps is going to cut it. Maybe and I mean MAYBE if you were using LED lamps maybe. Downside to running the flip box is that your room will always be warm not allowing the plants to rest. It also doesn't allow you to run the GLR lighting schedule if you wanted. Also, remember that in flower you either need to run the GLR schedule , 18/6 or 24 lighting schedule and the flip box won't allow that as far as I'm aware. In any case it sounds like if you have 2 tents you will need far more power to run everything then you currently have.

Thanks for the kudos and reps! Always nice to hear my grows help people even when I don't know it. Since this journal is now complete you might want to ask any questions you may have in my current grow journal :) I don't mind helping you at all. My knowledge is your knowledge.

cmon A1 fix the issue so we can enjoy the pics
lol
cant wait for your next run
:lot-o-toke: :party:

lol Chronic my friend, good to see ya dude.
Yeah, I have a huge mess here to clean up. Will be at least a week before I have anything growing in THAT room again. Black mold is a bitch, messy and not fun to clean up. Ya suppose Titan will pay the cleaning bill since it was their product that caused this whole fucking mess? Yea, I don't think so either. In any case, I better get after it. Finally have everything I need to dive at the problem.

If you have electric baseboard heat in your apartment you will probably have a 208-240 volt circuit in the room which would give you more than enough if you run your lights and anything else that is wired for it on 240. I had the same issue having a 15 amp 120 outlet so I converted the 208 at the thermostat to 2 sets of plugs and run a 2k light set up with a 1 HP watercooled system without issue. Good luck.

2K Blue Planet Nutes Hydro H2O Cooled Tent

Tokeman1's 2k Hydro H20 Cooled Tent

Back
Top Bottom