Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

ok, Have some more dry weight totals

mojo 2 1/8oz 1 plant
AK47 6 1/2oz 3 plants

All thats left is the white widow which we finished trimming tonight. The white russian i'm not going to either bother taking the weight because it's off to be donated tomorrow. if I had to guess I'd say half an oz! the WW my guess is it will come in dry at 10oz dry from 4 plants. lets see how close my guess is!

it

I don't have it in my signature yet. Besides, the progress has been slow..........basically I've been lazy and not doing enough around here.
I'll get it in my signature tonight :)

It's a lot of work isn't brother :cheer:
i was stressin the other night waiting on my friend to build the box, I just can't work wood. Hate having to depend on some1 else.
anyways good luck, I think I will be running mine with a couple lights and about 7 plants. Testing water right now.
:peace:

It's a lot of work isn't brother :cheer:
i was stressin the other night waiting on my friend to build the box, I just can't work wood. Hate having to depend on some1 else.
anyways good luck, I think I will be running mine with a couple lights and about 7 plants. Testing water right now.
:peace:

Yeah and the work has just begun really. Have to run all the electrical conduit and put in the outlets. Put in all the duct work. Hell, i'm not telling you anything you don't already know. Luckily I can do all of it or else I wouldn't be able to afford it.

have some totals

lemon kush came in at 4oz dry
Purple elephant came in at 4oz dry as well
Considering how bad I screwed this grow up I can live with these totals. Basically boils down to 2oz per plant.

On another note.............one of my fellow growers got busted Friday night. He had over 100 plants and told the cops he couldn't find paperwork...yeah right. Sure hope he doesn't squeel on everyone he knows who grows. We are all legal and have the paperwork posted to prove it, i just don't want the hassle.

If you don't mind me asking how did your friend get busted?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom