Alaskan1's Flo n Gro Mixed Bag Grow

I'm guessing dry. 25% of wet. Looks like it all would take 2 to slightly more mason jars I probably over guessed by a full zip.

Man A1....your going full tilt now!:bravo:

Another big pile of BUDS! Congratulations! :party::ganjamon::allgood:

:thanks: OMM

Yes I was pretty stoked when I did the weigh in. I figured it was going to be close. This makes it a shade over 3 pounds wet. I'm hoping after it's dried and cured we get a pound and a half. Whats the norm?
All plants have been harvested now out of tent #1
Now the real work begins cleaning everything lol

Yes I was pretty stoked when I did the weigh in. I figured it was going to be close. This makes it a shade over 3 pounds wet. I'm hoping after it's dried and cured we get a pound and a half. Whats the norm?

:thumb: Nice Haul A1! Very Nice indeed. the norm I have found is right around 70% loss when all said and done. Some are less and some are more but it all usually evens out to about 70.

Have to tried that strain before? I have not so I am interested in hearing your smoke report on that one. She looked to be a great producer :high-five:

Way to go buddy!

:peace:

Unfortunately, It will be closer to a pound......I'd be very happy with that! :ganjamon::yahoo:

more amazing buds, you sure got some grows going on, are you staggering grows so you can harvest say every month or 2, or are some sort of rotation going on between tents, seedlings, veg stage and flower, or you got it all going on in all the tents:)

ALRIGHT !!!! Harvested the Urban Poison toninight. 2 plants..........can you guess the weight???

IMG_046311.JPG

IMG_046418.JPG

IMG_046617.JPG
I've heard my stomach growl when looking at tacos, but I just experienced it coming out my lungs. NICE!

Awesome. Congrats on the great haul! I never do wet weights on things since I just grow for me. I do dry weights mostly as a curiosity thing and a way to measure progress/improvement... But I am clueless as to wet weights and loss, other than everyone seems to agree dry is about 25-30% of wet if I remember that right. Just have never done it myself...

Bassman59 said:
so my guess of 4.5-5 oz on that pic isnt far off at all (dry).

I agree, if I had to guess, that'll dry out at 4-5z or so in the pic. Maybe a bit more?

1.0 1/8 pounds :)
wet of course

Should be right around 4.5oz at stem snap. Very nice haul!

3lbs, on average will weigh 25% to 30% of wet weight. 12oz to 14.4oz at stem snap.

:thumb: Nice Haul A1! Very Nice indeed. the norm I have found is right around 70% loss when all said and done. Some are less and some are more but it all usually evens out to about 70.

Have to tried that strain before? I have not so I am interested in hearing your smoke report on that one. She looked to be a great producer :high-five:

Way to go buddy!

:peace:

Thanks M !!!!!

Have not tried the Urban yet but yesterday did sample the Mojo since it's such an unknown. Kinda smells fruity and gives one a very uplifting feeling. I have lower back pain and while lifting boxes yesterday I remember saying.....Hmmm my back doesn't hurt. Also could have been because of the BHO NY diesel I had tried earlier too lol

more amazing buds, you sure got some grows going on, are you staggering grows so you can harvest say every month or 2, or are some sort of rotation going on between tents, seedlings, veg stage and flower, or you got it all going on in all the tents:)

Don paul :thanks:

We are trying to stagger everything so we can harvest once every month to month and a half. I just cloned yesterday to replace everything in tent #1 So in two week we should be starting a new grow in there.

Wow your setup is bad ass!!! Your harvest from just 2 plants are going to haunt my dreams until I become a good grower.

Thanks James !!!!
I have worked hard to get it set up somewhat correctly. Had a lot of help though from the peeps of this forum.
I'm working toward getting bigger hauls then this from future grows as I get better at it.

Back
Top Bottom