Alaskan1's Flo n Gro Mixed Bag Grow

Awesome. Congrats on the great haul! I never do wet weights on things since I just grow for me. I do dry weights mostly as a curiosity thing and a way to measure progress/improvement... But I am clueless as to wet weights and loss, other than everyone seems to agree dry is about 25-30% of wet if I remember that right. Just have never done it myself...

Yo Xlr8 !!!
Thanks my friend. If it wasn't for your help I wouldn't have been able to do this. I owe you a lot and can't thank you enough in the help and advice you have given. Just another reason why I nominated you for MOTH
Bass and Jandre also deserve a lot of the credit as well. Bass with his advice on the dreaded RR and Jandre for his general knowledge

I agree, if I had to guess, that'll dry out at 4-5z or so in the pic. Maybe a bit more?

Let's hope for 5 :)

im hoping to have some sort of routine going, my problem is plant numbers though mate, cannabis is class b drug here along side others such as (not proper names as i cant write them else i get told off) the stuff that sounds fast, and the stuff that they use in chemical class thats the opposite of alkaline, so here its classed as illegal as that, they class them here, class a b or c, c is basically strong prescription stuff or im not sure what else, they lowered to class c a while back but the new givernment said cannabis is a lot stronger now than it was back in the day due to the strong skunk types and it sends people mad, thats what they say, so instead of getting a street caution now for getting caught with less than half oz, now you go before a judge if you get caught with a spliff in your mouth, so thats my problem, im trying to keep numbers down, thats why i moved hermie out the way, so i want to keep a flower room a veg room and some sort of clone or seedling cupboard, but im risking having that many plants so im trying to get enough smoke to last me till next grow, that way im hoping to only have 2 grow rooms but what im thinking is so i can keep the flower room running all the time is to grow some 12-12 from seed in their as i dont have a decent size mother plant ,that way i can veg some plants to get them bigger say 5 or 6 weeks and then move them into flower and during this time the 12-12 from seed or autos will keep me ticking over.

i got my outdoor guerila grow going yesterday so im going to check on them tomorrow, regular seeds so not sure if fem.

but ive got bigger problems now, could be losing my 2 biggest plants, got something going on that aint making the plants very happy

Got the Flo N Gro system pulled apart for cleaning. Trying right now to figure out the best way to clean the infected hydroton of all root rot material. I was thinking of letting it all soak in a high dose of H202 for a day and then sending it through the cement mixer for cleaning out the old root.

Right now I have all the hoses and pumps soaking in H202 and you should see the fizz it's making. Thats the stuff doing it's job and killin shit!

Checked the bud as it's been drying for 5 days and it's ready to go into the curing jars tomorrow. YAY

Took all the hash we made to our sons dispensary for testing. Should have the results back on Monday. Was a busy Saturday so no lab work today. :Namaste:

i think the cement mixer sounds like good idea, the root material should break away and if you have plenty of water running as well the roots should fall out with the water plus the mixer will break all the roots free, hoping you get them all clean, your son got dispensary, do your son ever stock anything you have grown yourself or is that not allowed, can you also get buds sent off for testing as well, it may of been you that mentioned it before, my brain gets mashed up with all these journals

i think the cement mixer sounds like good idea, the root material should break away and if you have plenty of water running as well the roots should fall out with the water plus the mixer will break all the roots free, hoping you get them all clean, your son got dispensary, do your son ever stock anything you have grown yourself or is that not allowed, can you also get buds sent off for testing as well, it may of been you that mentioned it before, my brain gets mashed up with all these journals

Presoaked the hydroton in H202 and water to disinfect it and kill any bad juju. While the mixer rolls it around I'll add bleach and let it work it's magic for 5 minutes and then start to try and get the old root material out.

My son will stock a good portion of what I grow. I'll keep enough to keep me medicated until my next grow finishes and the rest will go to him. No need to send anything to get tested as he has an in house labratory.

Alaskan1 said:
Presoaked the hydroton in H202 and water to disinfect it and kill any bad juju. While the mixer rolls it around I'll add bleach and let it work it's magic for 5 minutes and then start to try and get the old root material out.

My son will stock a good portion of what I grow. I'll keep enough to keep me medicated until my next grow finishes and the rest will go to him. No need to send anything to get tested as he has an in house labratory.

That is so awesome, I'm jealous. That's that's how I want to get it done. Nothing like a father son team

Well you just let me know and I'll head your way :)
You still have that light your were going to sell Chief? Since he has dropped off the face of the earth I may be interested

I still have it. Chief never got in touch with me so I made a few changes and am using it now on my Lemon Lazerlite. I have a 2' 4 bulb HO T5 that I'm not using, if that would help let me know.

That is so awesome, I'm jealous. That's that's how I want to get it done. Nothing like a father son team

Yes, it is very nice. We have fun with it thats for sure. The kid is a ganja expert. Knows everything about every strain......except how to grow it..........thats where I come in. My learning curve has been huge.

I still have it. Chief never got in touch with me so I made a few changes and am using it now on my Lemon Lazerlite. I have a 2' 4 bulb HO T5 that I'm not using, if that would help let me know.

I need to do something for the mothers I have. The LED just ain't cuttin it
When will you be harvesting your crop?

a great team indeed, and a lab on site is even better, so you can get the thc levels and cbd content checked, have you found if the seed sellers are spot on with their estimated thc levels on their sites, are they pretty much spot on

a great team indeed, and a lab on site is even better, so you can get the thc levels and cbd content checked, have you found if the seed sellers are spot on with their estimated thc levels on their sites, are they pretty much spot on

I don't buy seeds so I can't really tell ya.
Got the results back from the hash, came out to 35%. I told the wife she shook it too much !!!

I don't buy seeds so I can't really tell ya.
Got the results back from the hash, came out to 35%. I told the wife she shook it too much !!!

lol

Ok, have a couple of smoke reports.

Tried the mojo first. Sativa dom. Actually kinda smells like black licorice. Has a nice sweet taste and gives you a nice body high. Your totally able to function well after a few puff off ye ol peace pipe!

Lemon Kush. Of course smells like lemons and has a kinda tangy taste? Kinda hard to describe. Couple puffs and it put me right to sleep.

BC God Bud.....Gave a sample to a fellow grower. Got a text a lil while ago and all he said was. "one toke and I'm on fire, Will call you tomorrow I have to go lay down"

Tried the mojo first. Sativa dom. Actually kinda smells like black licorice. Has a nice sweet taste and gives you a nice body high. Your totally able to function well after a few puff off ye ol peace pipe!

Lemon Kush. Of course smells like lemons and has a kinda tangy taste? Kinda hard to describe. Couple puffs and it put me right to sleep.

BC God Bud.....Gave a sample to a fellow grower. Got a text a lil while ago and all he said was. "one toke and I'm on fire, Will call you tomorrow I have to go lay down"

that musta put one big smile on your face great job A1

that musta put one big smile on your face great job A1

Yeah it really did. All I could do was laugh.
The plant itself didn't produce that much. BUT, I don't think it got a fair shake. It was pretty covered over by all the urban poison growing around it.
The Hawaiian Big Bud was a let down but we will see what it smokes like tomorrow.

Great A1 ! Your hard work has paid off in some great smoke!:goodjob::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom