Organics - Round 2 - Fresh Start!

complete the grow, do your treatments if they are working for you, once you have harvested, tear down everything for a good spring cleaning, do you do outdoors for the season as well? if so this will be the perfect time to do this. then with your outdoor plants, treat them for pests and make your own clones, then do the setup again.

This is just my opinion though.

:peacetwo:

complete the grow, do your treatments if they are working for you, once you have harvested, tear down everything for a good spring cleaning, do you do outdoors for the season as well? if so this will be the perfect time to do this. then with your outdoor plants, treat them for pests and make your own clones, then do the setup again.

This is just my opinion though.

Outdoor grows are prohibited by management. Dammit. Time to go shopping for seeds. . . . . The WORST part is I have 3 grows backed up, vegging for the Flower Box. 2 out of the Maternity Ward to the flower box in 2-3 weeks, 2 going into the Maternity Ward's vacated spots, and clones vegging, getting ready for the Flower box after the GDP and Thing2 finish Flowering.

I guess I can build a separate starter bin and start some seeds away from the others, to make up for the lag, flower everything I have (about 6 month's worth) Clean, reset the Maternity Ward and move the lings in as soon as they're ready. I just hate the downtime between Flower and reseeding. That's 4 months of co-op donations, I was trying to avoid.... oh well.

I guess that's better than when I had to burn 12 pounds of bud that literally smelled like poo.

General,

I have a question for you, if I may. Your GDP. Are you noticing Powder Mold problems with her? My Momma Grandaddy Purple is about to succumb to my frustration at PM about every 3 weeks and go into the flower box so I can be done with her. I'm just wondering if it's an isolated issue, or if it's GPD in general. So in order to find out, I'm polling, trolling, searching the forum here for GDP and PM problems. So far it seems hit or miss, but leaning toward a susceptibility. Your input in this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Private jandre2k3

Jandre, I am super new to growing, and I dont know much. But I do know that PM is super common in norcal, especially in the bay! The guy that got me all sey up has been had a constant indoor crop for 8 years, and my fiances dad has been set up for 20 years, and they bth have told me the same thing. Dont know if this helps any, unless you move jk. But I was just passing on some info. Hope you get it under control.

I just had to bring this sexy girl to the next page... Punish me for it!

It looks absolutely beautiful. Great work!

time for a pix update... I am coming down to the wire... these might be last "alive" photos you will see of my baby GDP... she is getting so close to harvest time... but it is ok, for we are going to bring her back to life... :thumb:

also some shots of the developing seeds :thumb:

GDP
G1_3312.jpg
G2_3312.jpg
G3_3312.jpg
G4_3312.jpg
G5_3312.jpg

Here is the
Super Grand Daddy Haze
GDH1_3312.jpg

Grape Daddy
GD1_3312.jpg

and the

12/12 Seed experiment, so far the only one not popped male...
BS1_3312.jpg
BS2_3312.jpg

Jandre, I am super new to growing, and I dont know much. But I do know that PM is super common in norcal, especially in the bay! The guy that got me all sey up has been had a constant indoor crop for 8 years, and my fiances dad has been set up for 20 years, and they bth have told me the same thing. Dont know if this helps any, unless you move jk. But I was just passing on some info. Hope you get it under control.
Thanks mikey420 for chipping, any kind of knowledge is helpful brotha.

Nice looking GDP Astonr. :bravo: Congrats on the upgrades, I'll have to go check out your Joint Ops.
aaaathank you brotha I couldn't be any more grateful for all the donations :thumb:

I just had to bring this sexy girl to the next page... Punish me for it!

It looks absolutely beautiful. Great work!
umm..... punishment? punishment? uhhh... dude im not good at this... the wifey punishes the kids... let's see punishment... punishment... OH I know... Take a huge hit, umm... out of a 4 footer, make it milky... and hold it in for 2 minutes.... is that good? I told you i'm bad at this...

:thumb: You pictures are always so good my friend! Keep up the good work! :cheer: :morenutes: :rollit:
Thank you, you keep viewing them, I'll keep posting them... :thumb:

I have been growing tomatoes for many years. One year I even cross bread my cannabis with a Romain tomato plant. They both did great, they increased the number of tomatoes that formed later in the you when harvest time came. I use only natural nutrients and I have good flavor in my tomatoes. If you put good things into your plants, you get good things out.

This was said in my College Writing class discussion... I wrote my paper on the use of nutrients for growing out cannabis, and this was one of the comments left to me... is crossing possible between cannabis and tomatoes?

Great job Astonr420 just spent the last two nights going through this grow. Was wondering you said a few pages back that the gdp did not strech like you thought it would. How much did it grow after you went to 12/12

Great job Astonr420 just spent the last two nights going through this grow. Was wondering you said a few pages back that the gdp did not strech like you thought it would. How much did it grow after you went to 12/12

Whats good peanut0862,
Firstly allow me to :welcome: you to the :420: community and to my journal. Yea the GDP only stretched out 3 inches. And as you can see, see didn't bush out like I had hoped she would... But it's all good, my hopes are high for the Rejuvenation that I am going to try will fix that... :thumb:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post something up... you all know about the Monthly contests... right? well I encourage all to come and vote on the new logo that will be going up with the new website launch.

420 Logo Contest

I personally like the Miro #1, what do you all think?

So, my phone company was looking for panelists for a survey on their new website, and I got selected, I used up 15 minutes of time for my opinions, and got $25 amazon gift card out of it... so guess what I spent it on...

Mil_pH_meter.jpg

HEHE can't wait for it to get here, Thank you Virgin Mobile for making me a cheap a$$ and helping the cause :thumb:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post something up... you all know about the Monthly contests... right? well I encourage all to come and vote on the new logo that will be going up with the new website launch.

420 Logo Contest

I personally like the Miro #1, what do you all think?

LOL I picked last one....and i was all by myself on that choice :rofl:
Buds look amazing :goodjob: :high-five:

got my pH meter in 2 days, it says that my pH of my tap water is at 8.2... the city report shows that our water is at 7.1... makes me wonder... now I have to go and get the 7.0 neutral solution to make sure that the calibration is on point... it came with a little verfied by ticket. it showed it was calibrated at 7.0...

I don't know man...

Well in other news, I have harvested GDP... just the top... I yielded 45 G's just on the top cola... so after drying it should come out to, somewhere around 12 grams... give or take...

But she is back under the 6700K CFL's... under it in 24/0 since the 6th... yes that is how backed up I am right now... I only get a week off from school, so visiting the people that I can't while in school is what I do for my week off.
so for how long do I leave her in 24/0 lighting?

I noticed that outside, the Afgoo is going back to veg mode... she has started to push out new leaves... which leads me to believe that vegetation time has graced its presence upon our location again.

Do you think I can put GDP outside and she will go back in to veg?

Pix up soon...

Do you think I can put GDP outside and she will go back in to veg?

Yes, remove all the flowers you can reasonably remove without removing leaves. Some leaf removal is okay, but it will need some to collect light to keep growing. will take anywhere from 1mo. to 3mo. to get back into veg growth, so just be patient. GDP seems to lag a bit in the transitions.

HORRIBLE!

Well she got her top harvested... I didn't get any snaps of it, the camera battery was dead, and I have already been smoking on it... so the huge cola, is nothing but a little rock now.

I will get a snap of it before I smoke it. It is so sweet tasting, I have had quite a few people already try it out with me, and every single person called me a liar that I grew it, they said you can't grow bomb meds to taste this good. I blamed the taste and denseness on BPN, I told them all "BPN did it, it wasn't me, all I did was give it to them, BPN did the rest..."

the final weight of the cola was 13 grams total. All dense nugs, I left the bottom nugs on the plant for the reveg growth... but now my damn dog ate 2 of my nugs off the plant now... hopefully she can bounce out of it... I can only hope.

As for the seeds, I have 3 in germ, I had 1 pop last night and is now in the soil waiting to come all the way out.

Back
Top Bottom