DSCF04026.JPG
DSCF04015.JPG
DSCF03964.JPG
DSCF03975.JPG
DSCF03985.JPG
DSCF03944.JPG

:high-five:

Your Garden looks awesome. Soon it will provide shade :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yesterday I put together a batch of feeding tea. Tea contains leaves of Comfrey, Borage, Fennel, Lemon Mint, Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile, and Nicotiana. It gets chopped up and put in a 5 gallon bucket, topped off with water ,covered, and placed in the sun to speed the breakdown up. I will dilute this and use it for feeding , and diluted further for foliar spray.:morenutes: All these are grown in my back yard with very little effort.

Ohhh I have been waiting for this day!! Plant layout check day. :cheer:
DSCF052010.JPG
DSCF05196.JPG
DSCF04945.JPG
DSCF05006.JPG

Yup looks O.K. plenty of room for my small and medium sized plants that finish early, and plenty of room for my Sativa monsters that will finish last:thumb:

Those LEDs really make a difference when transfer from in to out. I have yet to see and sun burn on any of the transferred plants.

This is a close up of Eldorado taking full sun after one day out side.

DSCF05087.JPG

These next ones are my Omrita Rx crosses.
I am calling the cross Dark Flower . :circle-of-love:

DSCF05097.JPG
DSCF05104.JPG
DSCF05167.JPG
DSCF05176.JPG

:peace:

Happy 420 and Easter to all who appreciate either. Oh, and, ITS ON!!:cheer:
Magic Garden is plotted, planted, and dressed nicely with shredded redwood bark.
The first picture , the top one, is where my roomies and students are growing. I am letting them experiment with the way they want to grow. They came yesterday and amended the soil with happy toad, and some worm castings. I am hoping they turned the Borage and Comfrey into the soil. The pictures following (the bottom three) are of my section. There is a noticeable difference in gardening style. :peace:
DSCF05954.JPG
DSCF05945.JPG
DSCF05785.JPG
DSCF05794.JPG

Thanks :420: for being kind, generous, and forgiving. :love:

Beautiful garden, man :thumb:

Well now, it seems the garden is doin' fine, just fine indeed.
DSCF07225.JPG
DSCF07216.JPG
DSCF07233.JPG
DSCF07245.JPG
DSCF07254.JPG
DSCF07349.JPG
DSCF07375.JPG
DSCF07367.JPG
DSCF07358.JPG
DSCF07386.JPG
DSCF07424.JPG
DSCF07454.JPG
The Blimburn Auto Critical is almost done, and she smells saweeet. I topped a bunch of my plants and pulled a few as well, one Hermie and the others were not going back to veg, just happy being little colas. Now, when I say topped a few, what i mean is, I found the spot on the plant where it was going back to veg and removed the upper portion, so that only the new veg growth remained. The tops are on their way to being cookies . To replace the ones I pulled, I have an MK Ultra, a Midnight Kush and an Acapulco Gold being sun tempered right now. I also have a few cuts of Eldorado and BB Haze looking for their spot too. So glad the season is under way !!! Good Luck and happy gardening.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom