2L Hempy Coco Coir

Hey 12/12,

Since your post on my Berry Bomb grow (current grow) that you didnt grow any longer, I was visiting another post and seen your posts concerning your Ex.

Im not an attorney, However worked for one and have several years of knowledge concerning the Law.

first dont be worried.
second, she is in possession of the photos ( or is making threats she has them). Before they could even be considered as evidence she would need to produce them in court, (Due Process). In court means the DA has brought charges against you. Then the evidence would have to be submitted to the Judge Or Jury ( depending on what you choose for your plea. Never ever make a plea of no contest. I cant stress how important it is. Either plea Guilty or not guilty, never No contest, It might as well be a guilty.

Dont change anything around, it will look like your trying to hide from what she has in the photos. Dont change the carpet or other things.

Go rent a storage unit or stor items at a trusted friends.
Clean the whole house with bleach/water mixture. then when everything is properly secured. Invite her over, show her the rooms and tell her form this point forward you are reporting any and all threats by her to the DA. Go to the court and explain to the victim witness coordinator ( most courts have them) that she has broken into your home after however many weeks or months she has moved out or been kicked out of the home. Explain she is currently calling and harassing you. You will also be required to tell them you are in fear of what she is capable of.

You should be able to get a restraining order against her. Then a court date will be set for both of you to attend. Dont miss the court date. Just as all here have been saying play the victim.

It doesnt matter that she has photos or other things against you, she has to prove the photos were taken, they are from your place, they have not been tampered with, etc...
the only things you should be concerned with are the calls she would make to the police or sheriff, in fact you could call them and ask for an officer to please come to your place because someone is threatening you. A officer should come out. Tell them you want to make a report. Some of them wont let you make a report and tell you it is a civil matter, However you should still insist they make the report because your in fear of she might do, especially since she has broken into the house before.

If you need more info please PM me and I'll try to help where I can. Right now Im preparing a Appeal for the Supreme Court on my son for a small claims action.

Best of luck

Thank you seagem for the advice. Right now everything is clear and clean. Have thought about changing the wall paint color and different color for the carpet, but realized it would cost me bunch and decided not to do it. Now, that you've mentioned about that I will surely not touch the room. Except I have placed a bed in there and things are looking normal.

I will PM you when questions arise. As of now have not heard from her for a month, and I hope it remain that way. Still planning to meet up with my dream in few years though, right now looking for work and build up savings for the next flight.

Went to a few interviews and still applying different places for selections. Not a day goes by that I don't think about growing. To cope with that I'm in everyone's journal either lurking or participating lol.

Just a reminder for all
, I have a new help system up and running for those who have questions about growing. To get help from me personally just type "Twelve12" and I'll be there. Not instantly but will visit the question(s) the next time I'm online. Like a bat signal...

Someone give it a try to see if the system is working on my end. Thanks!

Hey 12,
Just reading up on everyone's news tonight.
You mentioned you placed a bed in the room, Excellent. If you have cleaned the walls I would say they should be good, but Im not knowledgeable concerning the linger of smells you may have so I cant help there, Im sure you have that under control.

I would hate to have to leave my home because of BS and I wish you all the good luck in finding your dream.

I hear through the grapevine that Missouri is likely to be the next state to legalize. I guess they are going to try and set their legalization up so that they cover all the area's in the law to differentiate between medical use and street use. I just hope they dont set up to strict of laws (rules) and poke their noses in our business any further then they are now.

The help line huh! You'd better set up a time schedule, you will have everyone so caught up and knowledgeable you wont have time for a grow. When I worked for a very big Corporation I seem to remember calling for help alot, LOL

Now to try it out.

Yes. Just type my screen name "Twelve12" and I'll be there. The system lets me know and allow me to proceed where help needed most. I screen posts requesting help in general. This method allow people to summon me directly to their post.

Just letting you know how your help quest is working. If I was to paste your name in the search thread it comes up with several people's coco coir journals. Maybe I missed something but i think Im doing it right.

Oh btw when you were growing the berry bomb how soon did you start smelling the berry? I opened the tent just like every morning and was met with such a sweet aroma of berry I about fell over. A few of the seedlings have turned purple, we got a cold spell. Cant wait to taste this one, Im so excited.

I will see if I cant get some better pics to post. TY

Yes. Just type my screen name "Twelve12" and I'll be there. The system lets me know and allow me to proceed where help needed most. I screen posts requesting help in general. This method allow people to summon me directly to their post.

Very cool brother! :thumb:

seagem that sounds great, more states are realizing the true value of cannabis and legalizing it. Smart states. After a few years I will know where to set up my laboratory. In the mean time it will be fun to research around. I hope my state become one of the legal states so I don't have to bother moving, lol.

Haha yeah the help line is a test for greater project. Right now it is going well. Got some summons and it works.

The aroma of Berry Bomb starts as soon as few specks of resins developed. It was betwen 1.5-2weeks into bloom.

Vapedogg223 Thanks! Hope people take advantage of this now that I no longer grow more time are devoted to help others in the front line.

seagem that sounds great, more states are realizing the true value of cannabis and legalizing it. Smart states. After a few years I will know where to set up my laboratory. In the mean time it will be fun to research around. I hope my state become one of the legal states so I don't have to bother moving, lol.

Haha yeah the help line is a test for greater project. Right now it is going well. Got some summons and it works.

The aroma of Berry Bomb starts as soon as few specks of resins developed. It was betwen 1.5-2weeks into bloom.

Vapedogg223 Thanks! Hope people take advantage of this now that I no longer grow more time are devoted to help others in the front line.

4 more are working toward it. Making the total 21 if my math is right. 5 more and we'll have the majority!

Mrgivemethat ah I didn't get any notification. It has to be "Twelve12" no dash. I'll tweak the system to accept variations. Keep in mind that using 12/12 will not work. This confuses the system because everyone use that to represent flowering cycle.

Hello friend. i notice you use coco to grow and i would like to try this. Do you add extra vitamins other then your nutrients? Or i should say do you get problems like magnesium and require the need to add say epsons ?

ganjakings high there. I only used Blue Planet Nutrients and the Bloom Booster (liquid blue) to feed the plants, did not have any mag deficiency. I have no experience with epson salt. With coco coir set the pH at 5.8 and with weekly flush it should prevent deficiencies.

how tall do you let your plants veg to?>

do you know how far away you want to have an LED 500w from the plants?

ganjakings high there. I only used Blue Planet Nutrients and the Bloom Booster (liquid blue) to feed the plants, did not have any mag deficiency. I have no experience with epson salt. With coco coir set the pH at 5.8 and with weekly flush it should prevent deficiencies.

This is all I am using for my plants, just got the bloom booster about a week or so ago. I was wondering if anything else was needed for coco because I see people using stuff specifically for coco. Is there a difference? I am loyal to BPN. And it would be great if you could check out my journal, wasn't sure if I should type your name in my journal or what? But like I told you in another thread, I value your advice and anything you can add would help me greatly. Also saw the issues you're having with the ex and sorry you had to stop your grow. I hate when ex's become petty due to break ups. Wishing you find the woman of your dreams who is also into your hobby.

Back
Top Bottom