6 Pack 2L Hybrid Hempy Rack Unknown Strain

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Dadums sweet fucking grow dude. I am all about the diy and figuring it out too. Just waiting for my seeds to come from buydutchseeds.com So hopefully they come soon. I am gonna grow in soil. I got orgainc mix and then i am going to use organic epona stuff they sell there to feed it. I am going to try to do it all organically. as i am the one to be consuming this stuff. So i want all the goodness i can get from my medicine. Thank you for the link to your grow journal most informative. So should i add the leds or should i just replace 2 out of my 6 cfls with the led bulb clusters.? I seenyour grow and i just have more questions. Like am i ready to rock this and get my moneys worth.

Thanks GI,
And welcome
I started with 2 shop lights a clone and Miracle Grow. You got the right idea soil is very forgiving and is good for a first grow. I used bat crap for a while. It came in "tea bags" and was easy to use. Just watch your PH for any method. How are you hanging the cfls? Here are my home built leds I just use them for the last half of flowering. Diy led.
Keep on reading and asking questions you'll do fine.

Well I hope so. i dont want to hurt the pocket and. Mainly growing for me and a couple other people. So im not trying to make a mad loot. But i dont want to be wastefull either. Evrything i have is all under 300 bucks to build. Most of the materials and little odds and ends i had already. BUt i am trying to take picks as i build this thing so you guys can see the progression. But i Am absolutely positive with the amount of genious on this page. I will be bringing in whoppers for bud and will be able to upgrade my game quickly.

Back
Top Bottom