2L Hempy Coco Coir

I would love to summon Twelve12 to the field please ;)

haha hey bro
I was wondering if you can layout your ppm schedule for BPN
so I know If i should step things up

I am at day 21 800ish ppm feeding right now
Everything seems to be healthy.. always nervous of hurting the girls LoL!

on a side note,
I hope everything is going well for you!
How's life been treating you?
Haven't seen you around much lately.. hopefully is because life is getting better for you!
much appreciated as always!

be safe! and stay aware thru cannabis!

:420:

haha hey bro

on a side note,
Haven't seen you around much lately.. hopefully is because life is getting better for you!

SpiriTHC

Sorry to tell you my friend, but Tweve12 is no longer with us.:smokin: He deiced it would be best if he lay low
because of his crazy wife and her trying to ruin him. We all miss him. :love:

haha hey bro

on a side note,

Follow the schedule from the BPN site and listen to the girls. I'm about a week ahead of you and running about 1150tds, but I have hard water. My Girls a looking good.

This is all I am using for my plants, just got the bloom booster about a week or so ago. I was wondering if anything else was needed for coco because I see people using stuff specifically for coco. Is there a difference? I am loyal to BPN. And it would be great if you could check out my journal, wasn't sure if I should type your name in my journal or what? But like I told you in another thread, I value your advice and anything you can add would help me greatly. Also saw the issues you're having with the ex and sorry you had to stop your grow. I hate when ex's become petty due to break ups. Wishing you find the woman of your dreams who is also into your hobby.

You don't have to add any thing because of the coco, but if you use RO or distilled H2O you may have to add cal/mag. Check your TDS before you add nutes. I'm going to look at your journal now. I'm sure twelve12 will be back and looks in on all of us.

SpiriTHC

Sorry to tell you my friend, but Tweve12 is no longer with us.:smokin: He deiced it would be best if he lay low
because of his crazy wife and her trying to ruin him. We all miss him. :love:

That really sucks...but I totally understand. I'm sure he'll be stopping in and reading these posts even if he can't answer.

We miss you bro! :(

Dam 12 you and me both having some bad luck ive fixed my problems i hope you fix yours mate .

Yea 12 ive been raided myself but not for a grow room just for the drugs they found pictures of cannabis id grown out doors none with me in them just the plants ,and you know what they couldnt do jack shit with those photos as long as your head or face or anything with your name on it is not in the picture they cant do shit. As for the girl friend mate its time to move on tell her nothing move away and say cya never to be seen again .

p.s you where my first friend on here you joined a month or 2 before me and it cant end like this man i will wait for your fast return :goodluck: if i can make it back im sure you can:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom