2L Hempy Coco Coir

:bravo: Bro thank you thats what i have been trying to say. Please dont give twelve anymore bs info about those pics not fuck fuck fucking him. Its a wrape if they find out or read this journal.oh h NO!!!!!

First off, no one here is delivering "BS" to 12's door step. I usually don't step foot into these little arguements, but here's the deal...
Everyone here who has put their two cents in has an interest, 12's....
I'm not a lawyer, but I should have been. During an...extended hiatus, I spent more hours in a law library reading about things of exactly this nature than you've spent thinking about them. I've also experienced first hand the steps taken by the "man" to investigat, charge, and convict a person. I can tell you, from EXPERIENCE, that there is protocol to be followed in a situation like this. It's called, an INDICTMENT. In MOST states, there is very little crooked activity by low level police, (Which is who will recieve this picture(s).... Unless you're a complete fucking dumbass, a picture cannot, and WILL not, put you away.

Hey brother...not saying the pics are a good thing... all I'm saying is that by themselves they mean nothing. The detective that is shown the pictures has no way to verify where they were taken or when they were taken. All he knows is that she, or somebody else had that camera someplace and took pictures. He now has to build a case, if Twelve is currently legit there is no crime for him to find.

Let me put it another way... Say you are a cop, and someone comes up to you and says, here's these pics of an illegal grow located [insert address]. If all you had to do was go kick a door, what would happen if the person gave you the address of someone that had done nothing wrong? Have you ever had a woman call the police and make up some complete bullshit to get you in trouble? I have... Police know that serving a warrant can end in death for anyone involved...even the resident of a wrong address, and they would start trying to build a case... once again he's legit now, so what are they going to build a case with?

If there is not a current crime, then there can not be any additional evidence. That means the entire case is some pictures and an ex-wife/girlfriend as the only witness, who by the way if this went to court would also be an accused blackmailer. With caseloads what they are, I can't imagine a prosecutor in the world that would move forward wit that alone.

But let's say I'm completely wrong...and he's totally screwed. Now what do you suggest?...

If he's screwed from those pics there's nothing he can do about it other than what he already did, right? So what is the point of fear-mongering? I am simply trying to convey to a friend that maybe it's not the end of the world, so he's not completely freaking out. Will he have to be more careful in the future? Absolutely. Is he at risk of loosing his freedom? Probably not.

That being said, I take everything TS says to heart, he doesn't chime in without considerable forethought... What he said! :thumb:

:goodluck: Twelve... :Namaste:

Well said, + reps for speaking up:thumb:

hey im not trying to start anything and if you dont feel like your miss leading anyone,shit dont take it personal.. and by heaven sake if they show twelve people in court cell pics that match grows on this journal......thats enough to get twelve pissed of jury members.(cause there only getting paid 15 bux a day) to say GUILTY come on lets be real here. Im sure we all no someone that knows someone thats been fucked with way less evidence. And for photos not being anything...umm why have people done years in prison for other people saying they where at the crime seen. with little to no evidence... but hey LOVE U TWELVE HOPE THE BEST BRO!!! thats my last post here peace. and you guys dont be so sensetive.

Cell phones can be a curse with GPS and location info attached to every picture. Yes that means if you upload here it stays attached.

Actually, this is untrue. Our software strips any identifying data from photos that are uploaded to our gallery. Even if one forgets to turn off the GPS/location on their phone or camera. For a little more info on posting photos here, check out this thread in our Questions and Answers forum:

Questions and Answers - How safe is it to post my photos here?

:Namaste:

Actually, this is untrue. Our software strips any identifying data from photos that are uploaded to our gallery. Even if one forgets to turn off the GPS/location on their phone or camera. For a little more info on posting photos here, check out this thread in our Questions and Answers forum:

Thank you
420-girl.gif
for that little bit of assurance! At least I know that :420: at least has our backs here. Thanks to all that run this site for a safe place to fight the good fight and to revel in a plant well grown!

Very Good 420 Girl,
Very good info to know :thumb:

And here is a link to check out along with that everyone...

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:peacetwo:

so the roots are going to sit in that water??? with no movement??? isn't this a bad thing that can cause root rot??? I know little to nothing about hydro, this is why I am asking so many questions... this looks very interesting to me... I might give this a try!!! I just want to make sure that I am understanding everything correctly!!!

Just had a random thought: Soil and hydro plants have two different root types(?), don't they? Wonder which type of root-structure a plant in the hempy setup has - or if it's likely to have a combination of the two. Then again, if it dries out or mostly so between feedings so that the reservoir empties... Hmm.

Now that's what I like to hear.
:thanks:

All the more reason I :circle-of-love: this place.

But don't let your guard down folks. Be aware and stay safe where ever you are. The main point here was our vulnerabilities at so many levels. Pay heed new technologies and new loop holes are found all the time. This is one good example of a site having a conscious mind and being socially responsible. It also requires diligence to maintain as well. Don't expect it nor stake your life on technology, we all know it fails. Thanks for the backup...

I love my GPS when I travel but I don't leave home without a map.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

I'm moving on with life and this time not growing until I touch down in CA. I hope it will happen in 1-2 years, and that life does not take me further from this dream. What I'm doing now is get a job, work and save up and move. Few years of not growing then growing for the rest of my life is better than the other way around, if I'm in jail. There are plenty of lessons here. Learn from my mistakes! Even those in my journals, and improve on your end to strengthen the movement. Yes, this is still a movement because it has not gotten to the final destination, full legalization.

Let just say for now my grow is on hold. I'll still be around and offer support those those who continue the fight.

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

I'm moving on with life and this time not growing until I touch down in CA. I hope it will happen in 1-2 years, and that life does not take me further from this dream. What I'm doing now is get a job, work and save up and move. Few years of not growing then growing for the rest of my life is better than the other way around, if I'm in jail. There are plenty of lessons here. Learn from my mistakes! Even those in my journals, and improve on your end to strengthen the movement. Yes, this is still a movement because it has not gotten to the final destination, full legalization.

Let just say for now my grow is on hold. I'll still be around and offer support those those who continue the fight.

Thank you

Never forget we still love you, and when you get to CA, look me up. I'd love to sit down with you and show you the areas here that are in need of good growers. Anything on the Mod position here?

Twelve i am so sorry to hear what has happened to you.
but i wanna personally let you know if you have made an impact on this website and along with many lives that you have influenced in cannabis awareness.. one day the world will understand.. but for profits and politics the world will remain corrupt and continue to mass produce synthetic narcotics and destroy families by killing us with what they make.

FDA = Fucking Dumb Assholes
and the police are designed to fail so governments can throw more of our money into their pockets and pretend they will make a difference when they are the biggest mafia on earth.

anyways sorrry for the emotional rampage but i feel your anxiety and stress

as far as the dumb bich

1. file a restraining order.. so anything she will or does say is going to be a big fat lie.. cause she is a psychotic bitch..
2. blackmail don't work..never has never will.. only the police can do that and get away with it apparently
3. fuck a picture everything is edited and fake..
4. as far as your journal-ing everything is a fairy tale made up story of a legendary cultivator by the name of Twelve12 (yeah who the fuck is 12? no one knows)

my friend you are in the clear!

what i recommend tho is that you do move
because fuck eating in a place where someone else can take a shit in..

last but no least..
You STILL DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
One:love:!

jandre2k3 thank you appreciate that. I wonder about renting an apartment there and grow. I'm sure most will not allow it due to fire haz, but since the state is legal there may be some open minded places. Unfortunately, due to my current issue I'm unable to take the role of staff.

Thanks SpiriTHC.

~

Well since we are now looking for a job I'm staying sober. Today is my last day of hitting the bong. Got so many different strains; C99, Pineapple Express, 1024, Firestorm, Grapegod, AK47, White Widow, and Downtown Stumble. On the house. I'll just hide the piece and get rid of the last stash after today.

To all! It was a great ride. :bongrip:

Got so many different strains; C99, Pineapple Express, 1024, Firestorm, Grapegod, AK47, White Widow, and Downtown Stumble. On the house. I'll just hide the piece and get rid of the last stash after today.

Here's a little tip: If you put it in vacuum-sealed bags, throw the bags in a five-gallon bucket, and bury it in the woods for safekeeping... Add enough metal that you can find it later with a metal detector if it's going to be in the ground for a while. And most definitely don't decide that you'll remove the metal handle so you don't have to further enlarge the stupid hole to get it to fit, lol.

Err... A little birdie told me that.

To all! It was a great ride.

Stable that horse for a while, if you must. But don't put it out to pasture.

jandre2k3 thank you appreciate that. I wonder about renting an apartment there and grow. I'm sure most will not allow it due to fire haz, but since the state is legal there may be some open minded places. Unfortunately, due to my current issue I'm unable to take the role of staff.

Thanks SpiriTHC.

~

Well since we are now looking for a job I'm staying sober. Today is my last day of hitting the bong. Got so many different strains; C99, Pineapple Express, 1024, Firestorm, Grapegod, AK47, White Widow, and Downtown Stumble. On the house. I'll just hide the piece and get rid of the last stash after today.

To all! It was a great ride. :bongrip:

NOT TRUE!! In my apartment, 100,000 in renter's liability and you're good! 15 bucks a month. Done.

Next?

T12, I'm not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said, but you can see the impact you and your journals have had on so many of us.

Even if you have to put your growing on hold for a while, I hope you'll continue to paticipate here as time allows.

You can take the grower out of the growroom, but you can't take the grower out of the man!

Whatever happens, I wish you the best and appreciate all I've learned from you and all we've shared! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom