2L Hempy Coco Coir

Damn Twelve, sounds like a manipulative bitch. Obviously her self-worth is so low that she has to try and bring you down with her.

Keep your head up. Take the proper steps into ensuring that you have a leg to stand on. Even if it means stopping the grow all together, or just narrowing down to an OK amount of plants. Don't risk your freedom over this stuff. It's not THAT worth it.

Is she reading everything were saying??? I think im done here for a bit. GL BRO I HOPE FOR THE BEST I KNOW YOUR THUMB IS GREENER THAN MOST. SO THE URGE TO GROW WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. JUST DONT LET HER BE THE CAUSE OF YOU DOING 12.....TWELVE. YOU DIGG.. i belive i posted this some where on here before but for this case i have to do it again sorry....

( i got locked up they wont let me out no they wont let me out) akon ft styles p.

But not being funny thats some real shit!!!!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

She is not bluffing I got an email from her giving me details of the grow room. There are 6 rooms in the house and before when we lived together I had 2 going. This time only one room was used and none of it was the previous two. This let me to believe she did broke into my home and found it. Sure, she have 1 in 6 chance of getting it right, but with other details it makes it valid since this time I completely ran a new system vs before, this is how I know she is not bluffing. She said I will see the pix in court.

Now that she know and have the evidence my next concern is, can the court take that and press charges? Even though she BROKE into my home to obtain the evidence? Can I still be charge for something I did in the past? Wish I had a lawyer friend...

Even if I move the house will still be under my name since I own it. This mean I have to sell it of course all this will take time. I'm just afraid of when I sold the house, moved to a new state, grow legally within limits can the evidence still drag me back facing charges if she decided to bring it to court then? I'm just asking questions to ask I don't expect any answer. Saving up for some local lawyer advice. Then again I'm afraid of going to them can they use my info against me? lol

My plan is to remodel the room with new color carpet, wall color, etc. I just hope she did not took the picture of every step she walks that would reveal everything in the house and would make it very expensive to replace everything...with the room remodeled I can say that is not my room and if they do check it out it will verify that.

I'm so broke right now wish I got some cash for lawyer advice. Shutting down 1/2 was bad enough, now I have to shut down everything to be safe just in case they do some detective work and find my 2nd (current) room at different location. I will be looking for a job now I no longer be making a living with this.

I'm making calls to my friends in California and see if they can help me out. Planning on moving there and leave all this bs behind and start my career in medical cannabis industry. I'm planning on visiting my friends in CA to check things out since Obama is going hard on the prohibition raiding dispensaries and grow ops...is there still room for another grower/breeder? Anyone doing business in CA please let me know how are situation there please?

Don't think I've been this sad in my life.

I say if there's nothing in the house now, fuck her. She's got pics, that's it. Pics can be taken anywhere. Get the gear out and sit tight.

Don't worry my digital life is secure. I was so lucky to have a friend who happen to have a friend that is a lawyer saying there is no charge if she file since the evidence was obtained illegally. Also, since I no longer have the grow it will not be effective. But still, I like to keep her away so will file a restraining order and keep it cool. Although I have to shut down my operation I'll just find a job, or perhaps find work in photography since I've learned so much during this time and think I can offer something there.

I'm still planning on making a trip to CA in few months and check things out. In the mean time I will shut down my last op here in a week after harvesting some plants. Unfortunately, I don't have any more space to do it in, and some friends are not that trust worthy to keep the mothers plants. Haha talking about taking care of thrips problem this sure does it.

Glad I experience/experiment with breeding cannabis and now got some exclusive, rare, genetics to take to the next level when I'm ready. If I want my other favorite strains again (Super Lemon Haze, Pineapple Express, Cheese, C99, etc) I can place a new order. I'll still be around this site helping out by becoming staff (if 420 still wants me) and just stay low until I am in CA then we'll start it up again.

Anyway, I know what to do now. Just had to express my concern and I'm glad you guys offer feedback really help to know you're there. *Taking notes who showed up*

In the mean time, lets stop focus on this matter and use your time helping out other growers because we need more people supporting this plant.

OK this is on one of your old posts....anyway CA is great for the herb i personaly grow for a club i just didnt want to make it known. but whateva.

You should have no problem fitting right in. You dont have to be a breeder for a specific club, but better to get in good with one. you can just make calls saying you have donations. when the buyer is there he will take a look at it let you know right then and there.

So like i said before TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO AVOIDE SHADY NIEGHBORS STUPID COPS AND NOW IM THROWING IN THE EX GIRLFRIEND.....

SUNNY CALI WELCOMES YOU:thumb:
and for the cost of living hahahaha well worth it. nothing like not having shit to do in the winter.. so your like fuckit i think im going to get a brew and have a burger on the beach...:laughtwo:

Twelve, sorry to hear about the psycho x-girlfried. Here's my advice...

First, if you can, I'd talk to a lawyer to verify what I'm about to say, since I'm not one...

That being said, blackmail is a VERY serious crime - even when you're blackmailing someone regarding an illegal activity. Also, if you were to be charged with a crime, it could NOT be based on a picture. They would need to find you in posession of over the legal limit, or an illegal grow operation, or distribution, or in the act of some other crime.

So, I'd first get yourself within the legal limit, if that's possible. Then, I'd get her caught in the act of blackmail.

You need to consult an attorney to see if it's legal for you to tape your own conversations in your state, since various states have different laws regarding wire tapping, but if you can get her on tape blackmailing you, you can either turn that over to the police, or tell her if she bothers you again, you will turn it over. If you can't tape your own conversations, get advice on what to do from the lawyer.

In order for that to work, you MUST be able to get yourself legal.

If your unable to do that, you need to find a way to move somewhere where SHE can't find you, or I can pretty much guarantee, she'll resurface at some point.

I definately recommend you do NOT pay blackmail - it will never end and will never be enough! If she know's you'll pay her $100/month, she'll start asking for $200.

Her picture should not be enough to convict you of anything, once you're legal! :goodluck:

Don't worry my digital life is secure. I was so lucky to have a friend who happen to have a friend that is a lawyer saying there is no charge if she file since the evidence was obtained illegally. Also, since I no longer have the grow it will not be effective. But still, I like to keep her away so will file a restraining order and keep it cool. Although I have to shut down my operation I'll just find a job, or perhaps find work in photography since I've learned so much during this time and think I can offer something there.

I'm still planning on making a trip to CA in few months and check things out. In the mean time I will shut down my last op here in a week after harvesting some plants. Unfortunately, I don't have any more space to do it in, and some friends are not that trust worthy to keep the mothers plants. Haha talking about taking care of thrips problem this sure does it.

Glad I experience/experiment with breeding cannabis and now got some exclusive, rare, genetics to take to the next level when I'm ready. If I want my other favorite strains again (Super Lemon Haze, Pineapple Express, Cheese, C99, etc) I can place a new order. I'll still be around this site helping out by becoming staff (if 420 still wants me) and just stay low until I am in CA then we'll start it up again.

Anyway, I know what to do now. Just had to express my concern and I'm glad you guys offer feedback really help to know you're there. *Taking notes who showed up*

In the mean time, lets stop focus on this matter and use your time helping out other growers because we need more people supporting this plant.

Awwww man! Damnit, Damnit, Damnit. I'm so bummed you have to go through all this - over a healing plant!! I hate that kind of stuff, and I've dealt with evil vindictive people, too. Argh. I think you are doing the right things, just hang tough. Know that we are all here for support, and keep your chin up. Document everything when it comes to your interactions with her, and keep your nose as clean as you can. Man this sucks ass! Wishing you nothing but the most positivity I can. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Yea I would get a restraining order and press charges for stalking, harassment and blackmail....since everything is shut down and like you were saying her pics are useless because they were obtained illegally I would tell them to go ahead search the house (of course your smart enough to have everything gone by then) and I would then tell them about HER grow operation a long time ago and she took pics of it and now she is trying to blackmail you with her own grow op pics...but maybe that's not the greatest idea either because you would still be an accomplice probablly....so maybe just the restraining order and harrasment/stalking with intent to rape,kill, do bodily harm (that's what a stalking charge is...I had to get a restraining order on an ex before too and thats what she was charged with because I called the cops on her when she was sitting outside my freakin job) and then if she comes around get her restraining order violated and her ass gets locked up but I know how it feels to have the growing bug and not be able to do JACK about it....Hopefully this BS clears up and everything goes smooth and quick for you until you relocate and get back at this wonderful thing of ours...GOOD LUCK MY BROTHER!!!! Wish I could help more....If you come my way feel free to use my car as a switch...(like in the The Town) and then they will be following me in your car and I'll be like "WHAAA?" lol and you get away free as a bird and ride off in the sunset with a car load of gear to sunny CALI (if only it were so easy)

Dude! This is friggin' bullshit! I've been busy getting a grow ready, so just getting caught up... What a bitch! I'm with jandre bro...pictures are not proof of anything. She's just too stupid to know that. Digital photos don't mean anything because of Photoshop. If she went to the police the most it would prompt is a friendly visit. If you are legit now there is nothing they can do to you... That's when you say "Oh, yeah...she told me she was going to try and have me arrested if I didn't start paying her." I can't believe how pissed off I am right now! I need to go vape...

I wish u well mate. I cant add anything that has already been said.

If u really do want to make growing ya life you have to move somewhere legal.....There is nowhere in the uk to grow legal and the stress of constant stealth starts to make u paranoid and u can never relax. I wish i lived somewhere that i didnt have to stress about growing legallity. California sounds great but since i've been to prison for growing i doubt i'd even get in the states, cali or anywhere else! Prison time is a waste of life and since u clearly are passionate with knowledge i'd bounce mate. Easier said than done when u have to sell ur home and leave family but life is about choice and sacrifice. Just try to make good choices for the best part (no one perfect!) and only make the sacrifices that u want to make.

Good look..............:Namaste:

Man every time I spend a little time out of the loop, something dramatic happens!! I was so excited to come over here and start getting caught up...Now I'm bummed...(Surely not as bummed as you Brother:Namaste:)

You're an asset to this community, 12, and it would be great if you could still contribute here. I know your career choice was one that most of us dream of, but for now, I agree 420% with your decision to shut it down and get a 9-5. You're more valuable working at Mc nasties and contributing here, than you would be in 5x8', (and I dont mean grow space)
I'm very sorry you have to make these choices, my thoughts and prayers out to you friend:Namaste:

P.S.,
I know it's already been said, but, yeah, a picture is just that...a picture. (They can tell if its been photoshopped or not, layering and all that.) Even so, it's not something they can take to the evidence room. But, they WILL try to build an indictment...trust me I know...

This is a good example of how sharing knowledge of your activities is, well... dumb (no offense). I'm assuming by the fact that you come off as an intelligent person that by ex you mean someone that you were actually married to at one time and not just some GF or live-in (meaning that there was no real committment, that either of you could at any time just get p!ssed off at the other and just leave). But even so, these things do have a way of ending badly.

Like they say, thinking with your heart - or your pecker - isn't thinking.

Hope it turns out for the best. Hope that she doesn't know that you are a member here and what your account name is. Actually, thinking about it, just the site would be sufficient if she cared to do a little bit of reading; your journal is pretty identifiable to a person who has been in the place that you describe and show in pictures.

I do wish you the best of luck. I cannot offer any suggestions for a quick closure, only that you use your head at all times. Paranoia is healthy. Panic isn't, it causes us to shed IQ points like dead skin cells and then we back ourselves into corners of our own making (much like love and other treatable mental illnesses do).

I no longer jokingly suggest that people bury their troublesome ex-spouses under their floor. Turns out, sometimes a person will take such a suggestion as a serious one. And that eventually leaves you feeling really bad. Or... Well, you know. Feeling like you should feel really bad <SHRUGS>.

The suggestion to change the code on your garage door opener is a good one. Depending on the type and age (and the intelligence of your ex), this might work great. But if it's an older setup where the code is just set by a bank of eight or 16 dip-switches, it might only slow her down a bit.

If you are not crippled, you might even remove the opener and just install a good manual lock. They tend to take an appropriate key (although bear in mind that a long-handled axe generally makes a passable key, lol).

I read that you learned you can get from your garage to your GR with nothing stronger and higher-tech than a stiff piece of plastic (credit card). I hate to kick a man when he's down (unless I'm the one that put him there, lol, in which case I've learned the wisdom of not leaving them in a condition to get back up when I'm walking away with my back turned)... But it's sad to read that you grow in such an unsecured location. I'm not even growing here and the first thing I did when I moved in - well, second - was to ensure that a thief (etc.) would have to break one of the few windows that can be accessed from the front. Those are somewhat difficult to get to but terribly easy to see from enough locations that it is extremely unlikely a would-be miscreant would succeed without being stopped or at least seen and reported. (A battering ram on the door would, of course, work... IF someone could figure out how to use one around a short and cramped right-angle wall. Lol.)

When I'm home I leave the door unlocked. I'd much rather that someone who was up to no good managed to get inside so that we could... chat about it for a while. They say you can get more accomplished with a kind word and a big f*cking rock than you can with just a... Hmm. I always forget which one doesn't work well by itself, lol, so I figure it's best to keep both handy at all times, right?

Anyway, yeah, hope it turns out... the best that it can. I've enjoyed reading your posts and wish to be able to continue doing so in the future.

Unfortunately, reporting attempted blackmail to the authorities generally requires disclosure of what the blackmailer's hook is.

Plain old harassment is always reportable. Doesn't keep her from releasing the evidence (if, indeed, it qualifies for the classification), of course... But sometimes it can be worth it. Especially with intelligent planning.

Don't worry my digital life is secure. I was so lucky to have a friend who happen to have a friend that is a lawyer saying there is no charge if she file since the evidence was obtained illegally.

Respectfully... What kind of lawyer is your friend, real-estate? A first-year public defender - or a paralegal, lol - could tell you that statement would sink like the Titanic if you tried to float it.

You see, it comes down to this simple fact: Your ex-wife isn't a LEO who was acting in her official capacity. So the strictures against LEO do not apply here. Let me give you an example. A second-story man is breaking into an apartment to do a little renegotiation of ownership rights (lol) and witnesses a murder in the apartment. He reports it. Cops get a warrant. Guy gets convicted. Why are the warrant and conviction valid? Because it wasn't the cops who broke in illegally to get the evidence, it was a private citizen who then voluntarily reported what he saw. The only basis for appeal - which was denied - was whether or not said witness constituted a reliable source of information, and since he reported it while he was simply being questioned in another matter, there wasn't even the possibility that he was making something up in order to cut a deal.

If I was a cop and somehow coerced you into breaking into a place and taking photos for me, those photos would be thrown out if it came to light how I had obtained them. But if you come up to me and show me the photos you happened to take when you were breaking in... Yeah, that's like looking down and finding a dollar, lol. Someone just made your day. Well, not yours. You know what I mean.

Regretfully.... Somehow I think we have seen the last of the screen name Twelve12 posting here.

Can't say that I blame him... This thread needs burried for his sake.

:bravo: Bro thank you thats what i have been trying to say. Please dont give twelve anymore bs info about those pics not fuck fuck fucking him. Its a wrape if they find out or read this journal.oh h NO!!!!!

Hey brother...not saying the pics are a good thing... all I'm saying is that by themselves they mean nothing. The detective that is shown the pictures has no way to verify where they were taken or when they were taken. All he knows is that she, or somebody else had that camera someplace and took pictures. He now has to build a case, if Twelve is currently legit there is no crime for him to find.

Let me put it another way... Say you are a cop, and someone comes up to you and says, here's these pics of an illegal grow located [insert address]. If all you had to do was go kick a door, what would happen if the person gave you the address of someone that had done nothing wrong? Have you ever had a woman call the police and make up some complete bullshit to get you in trouble? I have... Police know that serving a warrant can end in death for anyone involved...even the resident of a wrong address, and they would start trying to build a case... once again he's legit now, so what are they going to build a case with?

If there is not a current crime, then there can not be any additional evidence. That means the entire case is some pictures and an ex-wife/girlfriend as the only witness, who by the way if this went to court would also be an accused blackmailer. With caseloads what they are, I can't imagine a prosecutor in the world that would move forward wit that alone.

But let's say I'm completely wrong...and he's totally screwed. Now what do you suggest?...

If he's screwed from those pics there's nothing he can do about it other than what he already did, right? So what is the point of fear-mongering? I am simply trying to convey to a friend that maybe it's not the end of the world, so he's not completely freaking out. Will he have to be more careful in the future? Absolutely. Is he at risk of loosing his freedom? Probably not.

That being said, I take everything TS says to heart, he doesn't chime in without considerable forethought... What he said! :thumb:

:goodluck: Twelve... :Namaste:

What you guys are talking about here is a game of odds.

I don't know how you feel, but I prefer to have them in my favor if possible. Else I choose to accept the risk. Simple logic says, make the safest choice.

I sleep much better at night, figuratively.

Back
Top Bottom