2L Hempy Coco Coir

Glad things working out 12, better to be safe rather than really sorry. My 4 indicas are going, got um on 12/12 finishing first week, they are in one gal geo pots was wondering if i should replant the Critical Mass in a 3gal geo pot since its the biggest one of them all and its a fem seed. The White Shark also is rather big too, showing signs of sativa cross strain with the stretch its doing also a fem. The two LA Confidentials are on the shorter side, both are reg seeds but are looking good that i may have had girls (fingers crossed) should i just replant them all into 3 gal geo pots????? or would the canopy just be too big and block light from each other. Try look my first grow pics that shower is basically all the growing space i have. Thanks for your help brother.

OG13 have not try compost tea or microbe tea. I'll use up the SNS products gotten from contest prizes before trying something else. This will give it time to see if the product works as advertised. In the mean time I can start researching on compost tea and will use it if SNS can't take care of the bugs. So far it is getting better every day. Still planning for the restart though I want 100% pest free environment so will do this during the hotest time of the year. Glad your bag of FFOF is pest free. Unfortunately, not all bags are. lol

kola bear If you have the space then transplant all into 3gal. The larger ones use Top/FIM/LST to keep the top even with the smaller plants. No top/FIM/LST on the smaller ones unless they out grow the larger ones. Once flowering kicks in just let it be. Even with 100% indica some will stretch due to the placement of the plant under the light, and the environment. With multi strain grow it is normal with different height. The best thing to do is rotate the plants around every few days or weekly so each gets a chance at the "sweet spot" (max lumen) under the light. Once the plant stopped stretching (after few weeks in bloom) then place them on the edge and let the smaller plant in the center. Also defoliation around 30-35 days will help bring more light to itself and the neighbor plants. Hope that helps, good luck!

Just got the 600w JD Lighting Ballast. Looks great had a little fun with photography (ballast sitting on black foam board by the window, cloudy out). I will be using this with 600w Digilux bulb inside the Big Kahuna air cool reflector. All coming up very shortly.

Like to thank DigitalGrow at JD Lighting Hydroponics for the free ballast and shipping. Was really want to try the 1000w but it was all given out by the time I found out about this promo. Hehe, it is all good. I think the dimmable feature on the 600w will be great for Summer grow, I can go 50% for 300w for really hot days. I will be doing one entire grow (flowering) and give reviews. So stay tunes.

Still need to work on the pest, actually cleaning each plants and hunt them down, do a complete spray and flush. Clean out the tents and we'll start fresh without having to restart the grow. The days still cold but as soon as it gets warm I'll be making holes for better ventilation setup.

MG_3462.jpg
MG_34681.jpg
MG_3472.jpg
MG_3470.jpg
MG_34741.jpg
MG_3475.jpg

I think it would be cool for the box have the design of the ballast itself, like a ballast within a ballast, lol.
:Namaste:

can't wait till mine gets here, i have grown to love dimmable ballasts.. I use one in veg and it's great to turn it down to 50% when you need to slow the growth down a bit

Hey guys I have another issue with my ex. She said she got some pictures of the grow room and now want to black mail me with it. She want x amount of cash each month or she will bring the pix to the court. I'm not sure which of the grow session she got it from, the old one or the new one.

The old one is when we lived together few years back we had a small grow. The new one is with the 2L SOG (over 100 plants above the legal limit) which she had already moved out long time ago before I started the new grow. I'm not sure which session she has, maybe both. If she has the old one then it means she was part of it. If new one then which mean she broke into my home and took some pics while I was away.

I think she still have the remote control to the garage even though she said she lost it. But the door to get inside to the house has new lock. Then I found out it can be unlocked using a credit card with enough force it will pop the door open. From there she can see use the same credit card trick to get into the grow room. With this method there's no need to break windows or locks she can go in and out without having the place look like it was broken into. This trick was for emergency when we lost our keys.

Anyway, not sure what to do now.

Already got the room cleaned out 48hrs after she told me she smell something at the time she was visiting me, but I never let her in. Now I know she already knew about my grow before telling me about the odor she smell from outside the house. I found it odd that she can smell it but no one else can, and that my ventilation setup has no odor leak. Then again the pix could also be another bluff, but she did sound very serious about it though I have not seen the pix to verify this.

My life just got a little more interesting.

Dam brother...as long as your not in the picture and the grow is gone if they come knocking then fuck her and her pics there's no hard evidence just change all your furniture around so its not in the same places as it was so you can say that was along time ago when yall were together and she expirmented with growing marijuana and that's HER shit in the pics

Sounds like time to shut down or move it out of state. She is enjoying your pain for sure. Don't let her see you sweat. Don't invite trouble nor tempt it. Keep yourself safe above all. Give them no ammunition to use against you of any kind. No threats, nothing.

She obviously knows what it means to you and is using it. Why some women can be the most vindictive creatures ever, I will never understand. Nobody is perfect. What's in her closet?

An old saying:

"Admit to nothing, deny everything, and make counter accusations"

leave no records of anything questionable
no voice mails
no emails
nuttin...

Scary times brother, hold on and keep your head down.

Y'all know me... proof is 95% of it. Tell her next time you see her to show you the pic or get off the doorstep. "Whip it out, or fuck off!" And if/when she does laugh in her face and tell her that pic is/was HER grow and not yours, just in case she's recording your conversation, then slam the door. Show her you're not afraid of her or what she thinks she has on you then snub her. Then make absolutely sure you have nothing in the house. Then when she comes a calling again, call the cops, don't tell her you called and let them pull up with her banging on the door. Stay calm and explain that she's been harassing you for a month, and you'd appreciate if they'd remover her. Invite them inside (just make sure it doesn't reek inside) talk to them calmly and explain it all to them that she is trying to make your life hard, and you just want her to leave you alone. Tell them that it's almost to the point that you feel you're in danger and that maybe you should move to get away from her. They'll make a report with you as the victim, she'll probably spend a night in a cage. After that, as soon as she pulls up, call the cops, they'll eventually be on your side and not believe a word she says. If she wants to be vindictive, play the victim. Tell them that she's trying to blackmail you with a pic from a ling time ago from HER grow operation.

Well man let me start out by saying gongrats on your grow, once I establish some mothers Im plannig on doing 2L hempys in coco as I have bags of the stuff.and fair play for all the input you give on other grows, ive seen your name around here alot. But let me also say how sorry I am to hear of your plight. I love women but some of them are fuckin psychos, I hav one ex-gf who tried to beat up my current gf but luckily she had a sister with her who is also a bit of a psycho lol and they pretty much beat the crap out of her. Its sad that some women have to be bitter like this and cant let shit go or else their just jealous.

Its hard to know what to do, jandre has a good plan or you could relocate but thats fuckin shitty on your part having to spend time moving and money, but maybe ur better off just leaving this crazy cunt in the dust. Anyway best of luck man and stay safe.

ohh one thing she doesnt need any pics to fuck you over if they bust in and get youR desk top your fucked in the game anyway. DUDE I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU!!!

Yep, all they need is a reason to enter, and I bet there is enough to hang your ass BIG TIME. I hope you have been smart about your digital life as well. Too many people only think of the physical world. We love you here but would understand your disappearance as well.

We all need to be careful in this digital domain. They are and will continue to use it against us. Technology is stealing our privacy as well. Once you deposit something in this digital world it is forever. Don't matter if its emails or voice mails it is all retrievable and legal evidence in court. As well as opening up a host of other legalities. Cell phones can be a curse with GPS and location info attached to every picture. Yes that means if you upload here it stays attached. Concerned for a brother..

They tie you to a user account and they have more than they need.

Good Call Beans...

Yep, all they need is a reason to enter, and I bet there is enough to hang your ass BIG TIME. I hope you have been smart about your digital life as well. Too many people only think of the physical world. We love you here but would understand your disappearance as well.

We all need to be careful in this digital domain. They are and will continue to use it against us. Technology is stealing our privacy as well. Once you deposit something in this digital world it is forever. Don't matter if its emails or voice mails it is all retrievable and legal evidence in court. As well as opening up a host of other legalities. Cell phones can be a curse with GPS and location info attached to every picture. Yes that means if you upload here it stays attached. Concerned for a brother..

They tie you to a user account and they have more than they need.

Good Call Beans...

Good post and very true esp about leaving a trail for yourself, which is why its smart to use a friends pc or try to spoof your i.p. Also one thing about the gps location on smart camera phones and ordinary cameras , this can be turned off on most in settings so everytime you take a picture its wont save the gps location with the image. All you iphone users can just turn it off in settings>location then toggle what you want and dont want to use gps.

you have a real loser/psyco on your hands, i see a few options, 1. MOVE ! i like this because it saves you the "fight" with her, expensive but what would a person pay to be free that's in jail for 5-10 on a bullshit cannabis/non victim,non "real" crime, rap, most anything i think, (that would be a death sentence for me,givin my health and prison healthcare system) thats why i stay within my states regulations and still behave as if we had no mmj program, but thats me here, , moving pretty much fixes this with much hassle for you, you need to be in a place where you can be a provider for a bunch of patients and/or a big dispensary or a few! so you can have a high plant count for the breeding program, CA.,or CO., AZ, are good AZ needs growers like you, big time green rush right now, something to think about....
2. pay her, but fukk that,she does not deserve to win,and then theres no reason she would stop there, greed and$$ are all thats in her head,my least favorite option by a mile! ,,
3. stay and fight her and reverse the game and get her locked up,with tactics ,$$, restraining orders, etc,
4.call her bluff make her show you her pics like jandre said
5. hire a mob enforcer and go old schoolJUST KIDDING DONT DO THAT ITS A BAD IDEA!! I SAID IT JUST FOR FUN, if it were me i would move if possible, good luck with this nightmare situation,!!
you could get another device to access the internet something cheap you can dispose of quickly then low level format before reinstalling your os on your current machine, and a container full of water to drop it in if leo comes busting in would be handy, keep your pics on a mem card you can flush/dispose fast, or you can also keep pics on cd's you store inside a microwave along with the cards and device for quick destruction, (very dangerous! ) but effective!

Hey 12, manually reset your garage door switches inside (open it up and see, go online for instructions) Will make any other openers not exist..... Fix that entry door up and make a system to let YOU know if anyone has been there. Make sure she isn't following you around town.... It would suck if she has pics of the other place. focus on stealth.

This seems to be getting worse and that is two instances now, that say GTFO... so... Yeah... I say move, too, and forget all about her. Pack quietly over a few days. Travel fairly light, if you can't pick it up without help, leave it... Rent a van late one night, like right before they close, and give a drop-off of equal distance to where you're going, but not going. Drive it up, load up, and go to a motel for the night. Get up at 3am and drive out. Watch for tails, if she is or has someone following you (reason for leaving so early) and stop at a gas station if you think you see one. If they pull in there or next door, you'll make them and they'll have to bug. Get on the freeway going the wrong direction, pull off at a quick turnoff and get back on the freeway going the other direction. Watch for her, or someone she has following to do the same. If there is, slow down and see if they pass you. If not, pull over, and they'll have to go on to keep from drawing attention. If they do pass you, make a quick exit and "Get lost". Go through some surface streets for about 3 miles and head to the freeway again. Later!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

She is not bluffing I got an email from her giving me details of the grow room. There are 6 rooms in the house and before when we lived together I had 2 going. This time only one room was used and none of it was the previous two. This let me to believe she did broke into my home and found it. Sure, she have 1 in 6 chance of getting it right, but with other details it makes it valid since this time I completely ran a new system vs before, this is how I know she is not bluffing. She said I will see the pix in court.

Now that she know and have the evidence my next concern is, can the court take that and press charges? Even though she BROKE into my home to obtain the evidence? Can I still be charge for something I did in the past? Wish I had a lawyer friend...

Even if I move the house will still be under my name since I own it. This mean I have to sell it of course all this will take time. I'm just afraid of when I sold the house, moved to a new state, grow legally within limits can the evidence still drag me back facing charges if she decided to bring it to court then? I'm just asking questions to ask I don't expect any answer. Saving up for some local lawyer advice. Then again I'm afraid of going to them can they use my info against me? lol

My plan is to remodel the room with new color carpet, wall color, etc. I just hope she did not took the picture of every step she walks that would reveal everything in the house and would make it very expensive to replace everything...with the room remodeled I can say that is not my room and if they do check it out it will verify that.

I'm so broke right now wish I got some cash for lawyer advice. Shutting down 1/2 was bad enough, now I have to shut down everything to be safe just in case they do some detective work and find my 2nd (current) room at different location. I will be looking for a job now I no longer be making a living with this.

I'm making calls to my friends in California and see if they can help me out. Planning on moving there and leave all this bs behind and start my career in medical cannabis industry. I'm planning on visiting my friends in CA to check things out since Obama is going hard on the prohibition raiding dispensaries and grow ops...is there still room for another grower/breeder? Anyone doing business in CA please let me know how are situation there please?

Don't think I've been this sad in my life.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

She is not bluffing I got an email from her giving me details of the grow room. There are 6 rooms in the house and before when we lived together I had 2 going. This time only one room was used and none of it was the previous two. This let me to believe she did broke into my home and found it. Sure, she have 1 in 6 chance of getting it right, but with other details it makes it valid since this time I completely ran a new system vs before, this is how I know she is not bluffing. She said I will see the pix in court.

Now that she know and have the evidence my next concern is, can the court take that and press charges? Even though she BROKE into my home to obtain the evidence? Can I still be charge for something I did in the past? Wish I had a lawyer friend...

Even if I move the house will still be under my name since I own it. This mean I have to sell it of course all this will take time. I'm just afraid of when I sold the house, moved to a new state, grow legally within limits can the evidence still drag me back facing charges if she decided to bring it to court then? I'm just asking questions to ask I don't expect any answer. Saving up for some local lawyer advice. Then again I'm afraid of going to them can they use my info against me? lol

My plan is to remodel the room with new color carpet, wall color, etc. I just hope she did not took the picture of every step she walks that would reveal everything in the house and would make it very expensive to replace everything...with the room remodeled I can say that is not my room and if they do check it out it will verify that.

I'm so broke right now wish I got some cash for lawyer advice. Shutting down 1/2 was bad enough, now I have to shut down everything to be safe just in case they do some detective work and find my 2nd (current) room at different location. I will be looking for a job now I no longer be making a living with this.

I'm making calls to my friends in California and see if they can help me out. Planning on moving there and leave all this bs behind and start my career in medical cannabis industry. I'm planning on visiting my friends in CA to check things out since Obama is going hard on the prohibition raiding dispensaries and grow ops...is there still room for another grower/breeder? Anyone doing business in CA please let me know how are situation there please?

Don't think I've been this sad in my life.

Man man man twelve you look like you really have some shit on your hands. the real thing im worried about is im sure she has your user name which you should switch ASAP. so if the broad goes to the cops gives them your user name they follow this journal, and read a post like (i have 100 plants way over the legal limit)..NOT TO SMART MY MAN.. If i where you i would try to work a deal with her. and if that doesnt work. STOP STOP STOP, growing for a bit. send some mother to your buddies to hold for you....Go get a restraining order on that bitch say she is harassing you. AND TELL THAT BITCH IF SHE TURNS YOU IN SHES GOING TO JAIL TO.. TELL HER THAT YOU WILL TELL THEM THAT SHE KNEW ABOUT THE GROW FOR SOME TIME AND ALSO ASSISTED IN PLANTING AND THE FLOWERING OF THE HERBALS..i promise she will think twice about turning in those photos. just find a way to pin her there with you. youll be all good:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom