Alaskan1 Goes Sativas Tent 3

Welp, I have made the switch my friends to BPN nutes!
As usual I will be growing in my 18 bucket Flo n Gro system.
Hydroton will be the medium.
(2) 1000 watt MH and HPS lights in a 4x8 tent.

Major players will be
2 Lemon Kush (yes, I know they are not sativas but I have a request for it because it grows so damn well)
2 Purple Elephants
2 White Russians
4 White Widows
4 Head Cheese ( may get replaced last minute with AK47)
4 Urban Poison

No pests at all, no root rot, no root anything lol

Along with BPN I will also be using H202, hygrozyme and Orca as beneficial bacteria. To help the beneficial bacteria I am running two 4 in air stones in the 55 gallon res.

Avrage temp in the room runs between 64 to 70 degrees with average temps inside the tents 70 to 78
RH is between 40 to 50%

This Journal brought to you by "Katie" 14 yr old scottish terrier. Protector of finer cannabis everywhere. She is for rent as a guard dog as long as you supply the doggie diapers.
IMG_037110.JPG

Ok, so NOW onto the grow. Thought I would give you a shot of the kiddies playing in the DIY EZ Cloner pool
IMG_038710.JPG

The new tent going UP!!!!!!
IMG_037214.JPG

IMG_03738.JPG

IMG_03749.JPG

TADA!!!!!!!

Ok, now to install lights, carbon filter, fan and venting
IMG_038110.JPG

IMG_03797.JPG

IMG_037811.JPG

OK, now to install the venting to the attic...opps done!
IMG_03807.JPG

Tent is ALMOST ready to go. I will be adding pictures of the flo n gro system being put together and getting the plants into their new home!

the clones are flowering?
im assuming your using a 18-6 or a 24 hr light period
they arent autos are they?

I wouldn't pull them just yet. My angel heart #1 is outdoors and showed loads of pistols and is still in veg. I though it was flowering too but absolutely not. I think some strains just show more "signs of sex" or pistols. Hope this helps brotha :Namaste:

I wouldn't pull them just yet. My angel heart #1 is outdoors and showed loads of pistols and is still in veg. I though it was flowering too but absolutely not. I think some strains just show more "signs of sex" or pistols. Hope this helps brotha :Namaste:

Of all the headcheese clones I have produced this is the first time this has happened. I dun get it lol

then again theres always Mr mud pies plant. (sherley) who is an outdoor bag seed and is flowering now in may? wtf? and those are clearly nugs.

Deege happy to have you along for the ride man.
Yea, that is weird. Then again mine are under 24 hr light. I took some nice looking clones from the mother, or so I thought lol

Back
Top Bottom