Alaskan1 Indica Grow Tent #2

Great Grow!

Quite a forest - they sure look healthy and happy! :thumb:

Thanks X, pretty damn bushy fo sho! Plants haven't grown as tall as I'd like but I'm betting that was due to the controller malfunction I had for two weeks during the inital flowering.

Great Grow!

Thanks TG and thanks for peekin in on my grow :)

Man you got them wall to frikkin' wall! What the hell are you doing in there, man? You got some new radioactive crap in there or something?

Nah... I know it's all due to BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS! Dontcha jes luv that stuff?

Lookeen gud, mang!

yES!! I juz luv my BPN!!
This is the grow I used 4 less pots to give them more room and they are grew larger taking up more room lol
So much for my master plan!

yES!! I juz luv my BPN!!
This is the grow I used 4 less pots to give them more room and they are grew larger taking up more room lol
So much for my master plan!

Myself I think 3-4 plants per light is best. I think one could find out that as long as the square footage is filled under the light, if it be 1-2-3-4-10 you will end up close in all scenarios with good healthy plants in final wghts.
just my 2c

Sounds like you been having your share of problems. In-fact a flood and plagues. Bummer bout the flood, hope that's fixed. Hey you are in a tent, I guess them stitches they sewed the second floor with leak like a sieve huh? Sorry bout the bugs. Man they can be a royal pain to get rid of. I didn't catch what ya tried on them. I once tried them bombs even to no avail. You said they are on the mothers? That's pretty easy, you could cut acouple clones if needed and them give them a Major trim. I mean 80% of the plant. Then it will be easy to get rid of them. Being that small you can spray with whatever your using wait acouple hours and blast with the garden hose. Safers works great with this way. Otherwise I'd try Azramax I think it is. Got a azratrol also but try the costy one. The cheaper in mainly just a neem product. Not that neem don't work. I know I use it in my rotation of sprays. We don't want them super mites immune to our sprays. I switch up every other spraying in my routine. Well hope everythings working out I still need to read back from start. Keepem Green

Sounds like you been having your share of problems. In-fact a flood and plagues. Bummer bout the flood, hope that's fixed. Hey you are in a tent, I guess them stitches they sewed the second floor with leak like a sieve huh? Sorry bout the bugs. Man they can be a royal pain to get rid of. I didn't catch what ya tried on them. I once tried them bombs even to no avail. You said they are on the mothers? That's pretty easy, you could cut acouple clones if needed and them give them a Major trim. I mean 80% of the plant. Then it will be easy to get rid of them. Being that small you can spray with whatever your using wait acouple hours and blast with the garden hose. Safers works great with this way. Otherwise I'd try Azramax I think it is. Got a azratrol also but try the costy one. The cheaper in mainly just a neem product. Not that neem don't work. I know I use it in my rotation of sprays. We don't want them super mites immune to our sprays. I switch up every other spraying in my routine. Well hope everythings working out I still need to read back from start. Keepem Green

I have a routine i use of mite killer that i use, AzaMax, Liquid Lady bug and Mighy Wash!
Controller went bad in the flo n gro system but they sent me a new one and since then everything has been flood free!

Thanks for lookin in Wood!

The kids are doing well. I suppose after they have been flipped they are young teens lol
The UBT ontop of the UBT has taken well and I have flowers everywhere. After testing I have found there is no need to wait to flip the plants AFTER you have performed the UBT. They are all doing well and producing lots of flowers.

Sorry for not knowing but what does UBT stand for? Someone should start a thread defining all these abbreviations for us newbies.

Nice looking grow mate, bummer about the flooding. oonly read to page 3 then got lazy and skipped, did u rectify prob. Looking nice so far. im struggling to get my oxypots started as usual and for this reason i was meant to be growing using the iws dwc which can flood drain also, but had prob with delivery and company. so now i am dipping individual pots again and its a bit of a head bust. on the plus side i shouldnt get less than 6oz per plant. plants look real healthy and tent is packed, just how i like it mate. keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom