AK1 Grows Indicas with JD Lightings

Just finished up my first grow in titan flo n gro 18 pots. Ended up with 14 females five Ray's choice seven chronic and Congo haze. Chronic and Ray's did very well in the hydro. I have someone who is taking a drive to pick up some seeds. When I bought seeds I was growing in soil and cocco. Does anybody have any suggestions? I suffer from migraines and arthritis in my hands also have a hard time keeping wait on. (5'2" 93lb) and my husband suffers from chronic kidney stones ER visits 3 to 4 times a year besides the ones he passes without going to the ER. He also has arthritis in his neck. So any help would be great. I enjoy reading and get so much info here. Everyone so great at sharing what they know. (Already started second grow 24 pots now just chronic and rays this time.):thumb:

Just finished up my first grow in titan flo n gro 18 pots. Ended up with 14 females five Ray's choice seven chronic and Congo haze. Chronic and Ray's did very well in the hydro. I have someone who is taking a drive to pick up some seeds. When I bought seeds I was growing in soil and cocco. Does anybody have any suggestions? I suffer from migraines and arthritis in my hands also have a hard time keeping wait on. (5'2" 93lb) and my husband suffers from chronic kidney stones ER visits 3 to 4 times a year besides the ones he passes without going to the ER. He also has arthritis in his neck. So any help would be great. I enjoy reading and get so much info here. Everyone so great at sharing what they know. (Already started second grow 24 pots now just chronic and rays this time.):thumb:

There ARE a few that I know of. One I cannot say on here. Owners of the website won't allow the street name.
I'll drop you a PM

Thank you for the help I don't do much typing with my hands. Save them for growing, baking, and sewing. I will be driving up to Seattle (my home town) in the next few weeks. So will visit said place. AK1

Thank you for the help I don't do much typing with my hands. Save them for growing, baking, and sewing. I will be driving up to Seattle (my home town) in the next few weeks. So will visit said place. AK1

Give me some lead time and I will make sure I have some of my lemon kush there. I'm about 20 minutes south of there.

What is your review of the USB model? I have contemplated getting one. I have an old skool microscope from when I was a youngster that works real well. Hard to get pictures from it though ...lol

I like it but it can be a PITA to lug your whole computer around. Plus the grow light can make it a bitch to see the screen. If things are right though it takes damn fine pictures.

I like it but it can be a PITA to lug your whole computer around. Plus the grow light can make it a bitch to see the screen. If things are right though it takes damn fine pictures.

I have been snipping samples for the scope and taking it to the scope. I was curious if I could view a live sample with ease with a laptop.

Dude thems is looking fantastic. Talk about towering colas thems some big ass buds Dude
Keepem Green

I have been snipping samples for the scope and taking it to the scope. I was curious if I could view a live sample with ease with a laptop.
My laptop is all I use with my USB microscope....You can see the mite video and stills and some trich shots in my grow last summer....So KEWL! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Mites are funny lil fuckers, not in a ha ha sort of way either.I have been spraying for mites because well, I have them and don't want to have them. So I have been spraying the plants. Mainly hitting all but one plant I can't reach. I have been watching the bottom of the plant waiting for thier invasion never seeing a trace of them. Been watching the bottom waiting for the attack and it never came. Fuckers probably said screw you we are heading straight to the top,, we know your game plan! Fuckers had a nice lil web going up top.
Cleaned what I could with a towel and used some SNS217 on thier asses!
Fuckin bastards

lol Hoz I'm not sure looking at mites trying to kill my plants is something I would call "cool"
I meant the camera is Kewl and it did help me identify my infestation and post pics for others that might have a visit from the little bastards. It took about a week to get the majority, had a few appear a week or so later...garden is pest free right when everything is starting to kick out buds. Just be vigilant...you'll get those mutha phuckas:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Looking great AK1. Nice to catch up on other folks in WA :) Or is this grow in AK? lol nevermind, you don't have to answer that.

Washington. I may head back up in April, we shall see.

Well good news on my clones I got all mixed up at the begining of this grow. As I thought my lemon kush would show itself and it has. I now know which 6 plants the lemon is. Now I just have to figure out the other 7 plants. Have a pretty good idea which is which but won't know for sure until the tricomes on one start to amber and the other strain doesn't. Mojo will be the last to amber up.

Washington. I may head back up in April, we shall see.

Well good news on my clones I got all mixed up at the begining of this grow. As I thought my lemon kush would show itself and it has. I now know which 6 plants the lemon is. Now I just have to figure out the other 7 plants. Have a pretty good idea which is which but won't know for sure until the tricomes on one start to amber and the other strain doesn't. Mojo will be the last to amber up.

Well that is good news! I've been chuckling along....that is exactly something I would do too! Things are sure looking up again for you.....ride them on into the barn. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom