Alaskan1 Indica Grow Tent #2

Dead mites, is is better than live, but I'd still give those plants a good wash before drying. Gotta get those off there, unless you want patients smokin' bugs. Also, I try not to look at leaf undersides as much as the triches on the actual calyxes. This gives a better idea of the condition of the flower itself.

Now that that's over, Good luck on the harvest!! :thumb: :rofl: ((just pokin' the bear))

ALWAYS pokin the bear aren'tcha????

Polar, or grizzly?

GRIZZLY man, I'm from Alaskas Kenai Peninsula which is fulla grizz!

Took a look at the calyxs and found a majority if them just starting to turn amber. Hopefully by the time Sunday hits they will be dark like the ones in the picture I took. I'm on my POS computer and it's really hard to use. Our new laptops charger took a shit and we have to wait a few weeks I'm sure before the replacement gets here. It has taken me a half hour to get this far lol

Thanks TG!!
Want to help trim?? lol
I have some good herb to help you get through the trimming

That and being able to hunt Alaska would make it definitely worth the trip.... We may be able to work something out. :)

Glad to hear all is well and that your harvest is moving along. :)

All good my friend. Hope those couple new Indo strains fill out your grows. Hey 52-55 days max on the P-91 and 50 for the Cripit seems to work. That extra 5 days seems to help with the quaility. I know this for sure tho, you going to love the Vantage. And my P-91 I did cave-man style is taking off finaly. Hope yours are also.
Keepem Green

I came in late but very interested in your outcome A1. I just ordered 2 5x5 tents I plan on running the same exact setup I bought one expansion kit and figure 9 sites in 5x5 would fit comfortably. I am going to run both tents off same res with Bp nutes of course. Comparison grow one tent 1000 watt one tent advanced led. I haven't got my system yet I plan on putting tents close and running both off of same controller. Cant wait to start my own journal and get to know you guys. + reps once I figure out how to do it = )

I came in late but very interested in your outcome A1. I just ordered 2 5x5 tents I plan on running the same exact setup I bought one expansion kit and figure 9 sites in 5x5 would fit comfortably. I am going to run both tents off same res with Bp nutes of course. Comparison grow one tent 1000 watt one tent advanced led. I haven't got my system yet I plan on putting tents close and running both off of same controller. Cant wait to start my own journal and get to know you guys. + reps once I figure out how to do it = )

I will be doing the same thing. Going to run two 4x8 tents off one controller and res and see what happens. I will be running 8 pots per tent. If you need any help just let me know and I'd be happy to help.

A1, long time no chat. You are booming, albeit the bad luck along the way. You are an adventurous soul with the tenacity of a Griz to stay in the fight as you have.
:thumb:

SMOKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see you back man! Yeah, things have been a bit hectic but it's all worth it in the end. The new grow room is growing like gang busters! No real issues to speak of for once! We need to catch up dude.

Just read your whole post bro suck with pc issues but plants obviously did well 2pounds wett and counting sounds great man keep it green and danky hommie

PC issues have been resolved with one computer. ASUS sent us a new charger unit! And, I have a new hard drive for the other computer but now just need to ind the time to transfer over everything from one drive to the other and then install the new HD.

On a ganja note: Jarred a pound and an ounce last night and I figure I have over half a pound left to jar so things are looking good.

PC issues have been resolved with one computer. ASUS sent us a new charger unit! And, I have a new hard drive for the other computer but now just need to ind the time to transfer over everything from one drive to the other and then install the new HD.

On a ganja note: Jarred a pound and an ounce last night and I figure I have over half a pound left to jar so things are looking good.

Awesome on the good harvest. :yahoo:

Glad the computer thing is sorting itself out, too. Hope you are well buddy!

Awesome on the good harvest. :yahoo:

Glad the computer thing is sorting itself out, too. Hope you are well buddy!

It could have been a much better grow then it was. I really screwed the pooch on a couple of things that cost me ounces, many many ounces. I have found though that less plants equals more bud :) Live and learn I suppose. I grew 4 less pots and 1 less lemon kush plant but ended up with almost half a pound more! Had I worked on this tent correctly and didn't make the mistakes I had the haul would have been much much betta.

Still down and out with no computers. Doing this by phone just blows. Started the harvest today and netted 2 pound wet of the lemon kush and not even xlose to finishing. Will post more numbers as I get them. Sorry for not being around but doing it with this phone is just too hard.

Sweet A1 nice #s and welcome to my world I only have my cheap 100$ android and its always been a pain ne way nice :thumb:

yeah mate its not always plant numbers that is the ultimate in yield but more the quality of light and how u manage the plants under it. for me 5 max under 1 600w is good in hydro or 9 in coco, ofcourse u could put many in if u are using hempys. but with hempy's u have the ball ache of manually watering hundreds plants and keep knocking them over. a few plants trained well in hydro is all u need for killer quality and yield.

Back
Top Bottom