Alaskan1 Sativa Dom Flo n Gro Tent #2

Here were are once again!

Here are the vitals of this grow

All clones were grown using my DIY EZ Cloner. Used Clonex and SuperThrive as food for the lil kids

ALL Sativa Dom plants
4 AK47
4 Head Cheese
4 Urban Poison
2 White Widow
2 White Russian
2 Mojo

Will be an indoor grow hydro using the Titan Flo n Gro

Will be in a 4 x 8 x 7 tent with (2) 1000 watt MH & HPS lights using dimmable ballasts lights are air cooled. Air intake is thu a 6 x 24 Phat filter 6 inch fan, goes through the lights and exits out the top of the tent.

Average temp of the room is 75 degrees

Average RH of the room is 30%

Media used will be Hydroton

Pests?? not anymore

Will be watering 3 times during light phase for 30 minutes, will NOT get watered during dark phase.

Will be using Technoflora nutes at 1/4 nutes to start. Other items that will be used at different times of the grow will Be H202, Hygrozyme and Orca

Light period for this grow will be 18/6 and 12/12

Current res temp 65.2
EC .6
PH is starting at 5.6

IMG_033811.JPG

IMG_033711.JPG

IMG_033613.JPG

IMG_033518.JPG

IMG_033416.JPG

IMG_033316.JPG

Before I planted the clones into their new home I soaked them for 15 minutes in Thrive Alive B1 Green per Technoflora. Put them in and half an hour later they got a 15 minute flood.......now most are drooping lol
I figure once they all dry out life will be good again.
Now I need to go set the Flo n Gro timer.

Cool, How much is one of those set-ups worth? tent, light, fan, flood system and all?

ok, so my new clones have me worried! These poor thimgs have damn near fallen over and are all mush.......is this normal during a transplant?? Anyone???

No experience with your technaflora stuff, but I think you are on track with your thinking, so follow your gut... No Fear

Hey Thanks for the invite A1. :bravo:

I've said it before....I'll say it again "You Go First Class When You Grow"

Tell those girls they better root or OMM will be over an raise hell with them. :surrender::surrender:

n
Hey Thanks for the invite A1. :bravo:

I've said it before....I'll say it again "You Go First Class When You Grow"

Tell those girls they better root or OMM will be over an raise hell with them. :surrender::surrender:

well hell, I may kill them on purpose then lol You'd have no choice but to come visit!

Update...........baby plants still look like ass

Well, (sigh) I think I have 2 plants for sure that aren't going to make it through the transplant stage. I don't think the roots got far enough down to get the water they need. Pretty damn dry. I have been top feeding them though and one has perked up.
Bringing another tent online you always find issues at first. The res for tent 2 was at 74.9 degrees!!!!!! Figured out pretty quick that the hot air from the ballasts were blowing onto the res! Need to move those ballasts. I will do that later tonight. Room was usually warm. Found that the air conditioner hose slid off the out take. I taped that up so that won't happen again.

Back
Top Bottom